Worst Match of the Year

Worst Match of the Year

• Royal Rumble

• Brock Lesnar vs. Seth Rollins - Battleground

• Gauntlet For The Gold - Bound For Glory

• Los Villanos vs. Los Psycho Circus - TripleMania XXIII

• Elimination Chamber for the Intercontinental Title

Results are only viewable after voting.
I remember the IC Title chamber match being laughable. I've always seen it as one of those gimmicks which are very hard to make dull - this was accomplished here.

The rumble was SUCH a monumental fuck up though. To the point were I felt bad for the guy who won the royal rumble

"why would they do this to him? They are going to ruin everything...."

I said it, in the crowd, there live.

As you say, its unbeliveable they managed to make an EC sleep inducing (literally)....but the Rumble was just SO badly botched and shit all over...

The rumble was SUCH a monumental fuck up though. To the point were I felt bad for the guy who won the royal rumble

"why would they do this to him? They are going to ruin everything...."

I said it, in the crowd, there live.

As you say, its unbeliveable they managed to make an EC sleep inducing (literally)....but the Rumble was just SO badly botched and shit all over...

Definitely. Personally, I feel that the scale of the RR fuck-up actually makes it more bearable because it was just so very amusing; it was just like watching a trainwreck. The chamber match wasn't important enough for me to find the dull shit going on within it funny.

Definitely. Personally, I feel that the scale of the RR fuck-up actually makes it more bearable because it was just so very amusing; it was just like watching a trainwreck. The chamber match wasn't important enough for me to find the dull shit going on within it funny.

That's exactly where I'm at. That tried to play the encounter between Sheamus and Ryback as being some giant clash but literally not one person gave a shit and they did nothing to win them over. What a turd.

They did that with Orton and Cena in, I think, the 2011 Rumble. Epic stare-down set to the sound of silence.

Almost as if the crowd was trying to tell them something.

They did that with Orton and Cena in, I think, the 2011 Rumble. Epic stare-down set to the sound of silence.

Oh god, I remember that. If I'm not mistaken, they stared down twice. Same apathy from the audience.

Yeah, the Rumble takes it so hard, that I'm not looking forward to it this year. I hope they give me a reason to.

"Alright, we'll put Daniel Bryan in, dammit! Then we'll push him off the apron like a total jobber five minutes after he comes in."
"They'll love it."
"And then, just to keep things really interesting, Reigns'll compete against some other guys you can really see headlining WrestleMania against Brock Lesnar. Guys like Kane and The Big Show."
"Genius."
"And then The Rock will come out and point at Roman and tell people to like him."
"How could it go wrong?"
"And don't forget to tell R-Truth that he's doing the 3D with Bubba Ray Dudley."
"That makes perfect sense."

A shit Rumble with a worse outcome.

Holy Motherfucker Coco's back.

Royal Rumble, ugh. Ye that takes it. Just the most shat on Rumble ever.

Chamber match sucked a very fat cock, however the one the Rumble sucked was even fatter. So many jobber participants, Kane and Big show being in the final 4 was absolutely appalling, Daniel Bryan was only in there for a few minutes, and in the end, Roman slept before suddenly reappearing and the fans booed the fucking Rock

It would be hard not to call that ruckusfuck of a Rumble one of the worst matches in the last decade, so yeah. Surely takes the top spot as worst this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back