With AJ Gone.... Who takes her spot?

Who Takes Over AJ`s Spot?

• Paige. she already took over her spot and they are very alike.

• Naomi

• Natalya

• Other WWE Diva

• Charlotte

• Sasha Banks

• Bailey

• Other NXT woman

• No One

Results are only viewable after voting.

pepentorresHHH

Getting Noticed By Management
Unfortunately, AJ Lee has announced her retirement. And while its very sad my second favorite diva is retiring, somebody will have to step up and claim her spot. For the last 3 years We`ve seen AJ in programs with Bryan, Punk, Cena, Ziggler among others. She became general manager but more importantly she became the divas champion with the longest running title reign of all times. She along with Paige and The Bella Twins has been the top woman in the division.

But who takes over her spot? Will Paige just absorb her roles and stand against the Bella Twins? Naomi and Nataly, are great in the ring like her but lack the personality. Does someone from NXT comes to fill the void? Personally I believe Bailey, Charlotte and Sasha Banks are ready to step up and fill the void. Out of the 3 Id say Charlotte since she seems over NXT at this point. Sasha is in the middle of a very successful start of her title reign. Bailey is getting some fire under her with her battles against Emma and I see the Womens title in her future before jumping to the main roster.

Personally Charlotte has the pedigree, the attitude, the mic skills and will give the division jolt because of the seriousness of her character.

thoughts?

Definitely Paige will take over as the top Diva in the WWE. However, I felt that she's been ready for a long time to take over for AJ. I just didn't think it would happen all so soon. I would've loved to see more of AJ vs. Paige, but I guess all we can do is ask ourselves "What if?"

Boss Time!

time for sasha to kick some butts and become the greatest female superstar of all time.

In terms of becoming the top diva? Paige. She's the best overall diva on the current roster now that AJ has left. The fact that she is already in the top tier in every category out of the divas roster right now, when she's still very young and has plenty of years left, speaks for itself. They should make Paige the focal point of the divas division. We need a Divas Champion who can actually wrestle. With the way Natalya and Summer Rae have been booked lately, Emma being back on NXT, and AJ now having left, Paige is the division's only hope. Unless a certain daughter of a certain legend debuts soon. Speaking of Charlotte....

Who takes AJ's place in terms of filling the empty spot on the main roster? Charlotte. There's nothing left for her to prove on NXT. She has the legitimate skills in the ring to justify immediately entering the Divas Championship scene upon getting promoted to the main roster. She doesn't have to win it in her debut match like Paige, have her showcase her domination some first, long enough for Paige to win the Divas Championship. Then have Paige VS Charlotte for the Divas Championship. Having her feud with Paige for the belt would be the best thing to happen to the division right now.

Not sure what "spot" you are referring too, and furthermore, will it matter who replaces AJ.

No.

What do you mean? Maybe the division is kinda overlooked, but even so, the sheer fact that AJ made some people pay attention means that she had THAT SPOT. She was the most dominant wrestler out of all of them. That's her spot.

And of course it will matter who replaces her. Even if there isn't much creative resources used for the Divas, at least they can have one that people actually like to keep even remotely in touch with it. Paige does that for me. Imagine how it would be if the only Divas at the moment were the Bellas, Eva Maie, that other girl that was with Naomi etc. No one would pay attention. At least with AJ and Paige, some people watch.

Paige for now but I like her better as a tweener. She could be like the female version of Randy Orton. If I had to pick a face, Naomi would be ideal. She just need to get repackaged. Brodus Clay has been gone for a while.

Paige is the most over babyface Diva on the roster after AJ Lee, so she automatically becomes #1 now. The money feud for the Divas is Paige vs. Nikki Bella, and that's what WWE should be focused on right now. I'd have Nikki run through some other Divas first to rebuild momentum. Have Nikki squash Naomi at Extreme Rules, and then some others like Emma or Summer Rae or Layla, before dropping the title to Paige at Survivor Series. Give Nikki the full one year reign and have her break AJ's record.

Paige. She's the best overall diva on the current roster now that AJ has left.

On the current roster, yes. The thing is, if WWE management feels some of the NXT gals are ready to take the step up, I can't think of a better time to make the move than right after the retirement of AJ. This way, they can work their way in and if any of them are aiming to become the top diva, it's Paige they'll be going after.

The good thing about having the NXT women lining up to make the main roster is that WWE need not go outside the company to try and find a replacement for AJ.......of course, I can't imagine who they'd find, anyway. What, would they ask Alundra Blayze to make a comeback? :blush:

If the replacement for AJ is already in the employ of WWE, so much the better.

There is only one that i feel can fill that spot, and be the new standard bearer of The Divas Division. That is Paige. I have to agree with that statement that the others on this thread have said. She has the perfect size to stand in there and throw bombs with the bigger women wrestlers, and and has the right speed to go move for move with the smaller women wrestlers.

To me her look, abilities, and presence should just give her that spot. I think that if there is something that would hold her back from having that honor is has she fully recovered on that botched booking that the start of her main roster run. Winning the title on her very first night was not the bad thing, it was the way WWE handled and booked her during her first run as champion was the bad thing. I am just going to say it. They made her into a weak mess during her initial run. So that is my concern in this.

Has she fully recovered from that run at the beginning of being on the main roster?

If she has, then go for it. Personally i would hope they would slow burn her to that spot. Allow her to adopt more of a 1980s Road Warriors Type of dominance in the division first. To me, i have always said on other forums that she reminds me a lot of The Road Warriors from the 80s as far as her look, wrestling style, and vicious mentality in the ring is concerned. She just gives off that type of vibe to me. But i think Paige is the one that can do it. I just hope that she is over enough from that initial start booking in order for WWE to really allow her to FULLY capitalize on it.

Definitely it would have to be Paige but honestly I say Sasha Banks and why? Because The Boss she acts so much like AJ Lee especially in the way Sasha carries herself but also because of her all around wrestling ability

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back