Charlotte is really on top of her game right now

LBGetBack

Championship Contender
I remember last fall when most of this board was freaking out and hating on Charlotte, as she was pretty stiff in her promos and clearly hadn't found her niche as a character yet.

Well.....she found it. You can see the confidence she has now and how comfortable she is. She is absolutely fantastic in all areas right now. It sucks that Sasha got hurt and had to give up the title so quickly because she's awesome and so over with the fans. But long term, it could be a blessing in disguise if they handle things right, as Sasha will be even more over when she returns and this gives them a chance to make the angle/story between them hotter. And Charlotte getting the title again while she is at the top of her game is certainly not a bad thing.

I agree. She's doing what I was hoping she'd be able to do: she's blossoming on her own without having to worry about being stuck in her old man's shadow. She's been given the chance and it's paid off.

Charlotte's quite comfortable as a heel and I think that, like her old man, she's just naturally better as a heel. It's too bad that Sasha is getting a reputation of being injury prone, but that's part of how opportunity presents itself in wrestling.

The only real downside here is that there may well be this rush to push Bayley vs. Charlotte and I'm of the opinion that Bayley should be put into a program similar to Daniel Bryan in which she suffers setbacks for months and months before culminating in a big payoff.

I agree. She's doing what I was hoping she'd be able to do: she's blossoming on her own without having to worry about being stuck in her old man's shadow. She's been given the chance and it's paid off.

Charlotte's quite comfortable as a heel and I think that, like her old man, she's just naturally better as a heel. It's too bad that Sasha is getting a reputation of being injury prone, but that's part of how opportunity presents itself in wrestling.

The only real downside here is that there may well be this rush to push Bayley vs. Charlotte and I'm of the opinion that Bayley should be put into a program similar to Daniel Bryan in which she suffers setbacks for months and months before culminating in a big payoff.

My understanding is that Sasha will be back sooner than expected. My guess is they can do Bayley and Charlotte at Clash of Champions with Bayley getting a DQ win. Giving her the win but not the title so they can save that at a later date.

Might sound like a huge Charlotte mark here, but I don't really care. I honestly think she has the potential to be the greatest women's competitor of all time, or at least have her name right up there with the likes of Moolah, Trish, and Lita. Since her NXT days I have been touting Charlotte as the woman who is going to lead the Women's division for the next 10 years and so far she's proven me right. As a heel, she's one of the only, if not the only person on the roster who can legitimately make people despise her just because of her character. It's obvious she can wrestle, it's obvious she can talk, but yet she still generates a ton of heat which is nearly impossible to do in this day and age. And no, it's not "go away" or "X-Pac" heat.

She's got the look (not the looks per say but the look...), the ability, and the pedigree to break all the barriers that have been put in front of women in wrestling for so long. I honestly think she's miles ahead of everyone else in terms of the total package, and yes that includes Sasha and, though it hurts my heart to say it, Bayley.

Yeah I went full mark. Oh well. Bring on the hate.

She is the total package just like her dad. She should have never lost to Banks in the first place, that was like Brock losing to the likes of frickin Owens, Balor, Ziggler or Ambrose.

Might sound like a huge Charlotte mark here, but I don't really care. I honestly think she has the potential to be the greatest women's competitor of all time, or at least have her name right up there with the likes of Moolah, Trish, and Lita. Since her NXT days I have been touting Charlotte as the woman who is going to lead the Women's division for the next 10 years and so far she's proven me right. As a heel, she's one of the only, if not the only person on the roster who can legitimately make people despise her just because of her character. It's obvious she can wrestle, it's obvious she can talk, but yet she still generates a ton of heat which is nearly impossible to do in this day and age. And no, it's not "go away" or "X-Pac" heat.

She's got the look (not the looks per say but the look...), the ability, and the pedigree to break all the barriers that have been put in front of women in wrestling for so long. I honestly think she's miles ahead of everyone else in terms of the total package, and yes that includes Sasha and, though it hurts my heart to say it, Bayley.

Yeah I went full mark. Oh well. Bring on the hate.

Agree 100%. Charlotte has been in peak form since her dad was managing her to heel perfection. She can sell a dramatic match, she can make a match feel important and she can actually tell a story during the limited time she gets during a PPV. The awkward promos are gone, the crying during or after a match are long gone. She is the best thing going in the woman's division. She'll make Bayley look like a million bucks and the crowd will be all over it.

You may have read some of my comments earlier this year saying that I don't like Charlotte but good lord she's won me over 110,000%

she is Gold on the mic, her heel promos have me hating her guts and she constantly putting on A+ matches every time she steps into that ring no matter who her opponent is.

I don't know what else to say, she is one of my top 5 favorite Superstars of any gender and I can definitely see the women Main Eventing a major PPV soon with Charlotte as Women's champion.

Problem is JH, there is like 3 women in the division to hold back Bayley at this point. Not much to work with.

She really improved on the mic, and thats one element of her game that was lacking. Not counting Sasha she is currently no1 woman WWE has. Which is trully remarcable considering people putted Sasha and even Paige and Becky before her when whole "Divas revolution" started. Even dare to say that even counting Sasha, Charlotte is currently best option to build whole division around her. She could even put Bayley over pretty good. Let her have title, have Bayley lose couple of times from her and then have Bayley beat Sasha at Rumble to earn Wrestlemania match and have her win against Charlotte at Wrestlemania.

The Sheets are saying Bayley was RAW bound before the Banks injury but circumstances have hot shotted her into the title picture. I expect Bayley vs. Charlotte to be a short term filler feud. According to the Sheets Banks will not need surgery and will be back rather quickly.

I'd like to see Bayley vs. Charlotte at Clash of Champions end in some fashion where a feud is launched between Bayley and a returning Emma. Emma could play in as doing a favor for Dana Brooke. At the end of the day Bayley vs. Emma would be a great secondary feud for the Raw Women's division.

Problem is JH, there is like 3 women in the division to hold back Bayley at this point. Not much to work with.

Paige should be back soon. There's always Alicia Fox. She needs to get repackaged. Whenever they decide to pull the trigger on Nia Jax, she's an option. Hopefully, Emma joins RAW when she returns.

The Sheets are saying Bayley was RAW bound before the Banks injury but circumstances have hot shotted her into the title picture. I expect Bayley vs. Charlotte to be a short term filler feud. According to the Sheets Banks will not need surgery and will be back rather quickly.

I'd like to see Bayley vs. Charlotte at Clash of Champions end in some fashion where a feud is launched between Bayley and a returning Emma. Emma could play in as doing a favor for Dana Brooke. At the end of the day Bayley vs. Emma would be a great secondary feud for the Raw Women's division.

I agree. It'd be interesting to see the dynamic between Emma and Charlotte especially after seeing how Charlotte talked down Dana.

Just keeps getting better. I think she's the best mic worker in the company right now. She's just a beast on the mic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back