WWE SummerSlam: WWE Women's Championship - Sasha Banks (c) VS Charlotte

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
WWE announced the official rematch between Sasha and Charlotte for the WWE Women's Championship at SummerSlam earlier today.

They had a helluva bout on Raw this past Monday and while it's possible that WWE puts the title back on Charlotte, as many including Vince and Triple H are said to be big fans of her work, I don't see it going down that way. I'd say Charlotte's time at the top of WWE's women's division is done for now and I wouldn't be at all surprised if Sasha kept the title until WrestleMania, at least, when she'll be engaged in a program with Bayley. Maybe there's more than a tad of hopeful/wishful thinking in that little scenario, but it also seems pretty logical if Bayley hits the main roster within the next month and time is spent building her up as the same scrappy, loveable underdog on the main roster as she was on the NXT roster.

Sasha should get the win. I'm not sure when Emma comes back but if soon, I'd love to see her comeback and feud with Charlotte. Have Dana pick sides between Charlotte and Emma. If not, maybe Charlotte could carry Dana in a feud. Take her anger out on Dana for failing to win the title.

Sasha should get the win. I'm not sure when Emma comes back but if soon, I'd love to see her comeback and feud with Charlotte. Have Dana pick sides between Charlotte and Emma. If not, maybe Charlotte could carry Dana in a feud. Take her anger out on Dana for failing to win the title.
Last I read about Emma, It was reported that she won't be returning to action atleast in 2016. So she can have a feud as you said around Wrestlemania 33 and end it via Dana Vs. Emma Vs. Charlotte triple threat match.

About the match, I hope that Sasha retains the title. Giving the title back to Charlotte would be illogical enough. Sasha could keep the title until atleast Wrestlemania where she finally loses it to Bayley. Or it could happen at Royal Rumble too.

As good as t match on Raw was I wish bigger stage. The inevitability of Sasha winning the title at S.S. means more than the inevitability of her retaining.

It's going to be so hard to top the Raw match, which was female match of the year in my opinion,

hopefully there's something that leads the angle on, and it's not just a traditional rematch and retain. Charlotte's gotta break and setup her character for the future, since her current character thrives off that championship. Something w/ Dana turning, or Bayley/Ric showing up.

Anything but a clean Sasha victory w/ no added story elements. I also don't see the belt flopping over when they made a point about Charlotte having a good reign on the newer belt ot promote it's prestige.

I think Charlotte needs to get the win here and then have the feud finish in a Falls Count Anywhere match at the next match. This feud deserves to be a 2/3 best of matches, since all matches can be spectacular and just this one time, I have no problem with some hot potating, that would make all 3 matches must see and unpredictable.

Last I read about Emma, It was reported that she won't be returning to action atleast in 2016. So she can have a feud as you said around Wrestlemania 33 and end it via Dana Vs. Emma Vs. Charlotte triple threat match.

About the match, I hope that Sasha retains the title. Giving the title back to Charlotte would be illogical enough. Sasha could keep the title until atleast Wrestlemania where she finally loses it to Bayley. Or it could happen at Royal Rumble too.

Interesting. Yeah, Emma posted something on Instagram today asking fans do they miss her. It's been two months, not sure how serious how surgery was. Yeah, that'd be interesting. I know WWE teased a Bayley vs. Charlotte vs. Becky vs. Sasha at WM 33 during their WM 33 dream matches post on their website.

I just hope if they're going to keep this brand split long term they stick with having legit storylines like a Emma vs. Charlotte vs. Dana etc. instead of let's throw a bunch of women who aren't doing anything in a random match at WM.

Yeah, WWE has been unpredictable lately. I just wouldn't want to see Charlotte on the back burner. Even though I think Nikki will go to SD to give them some star power and be the top heel (can't trust Natayla), Nikki vs. Charlotte again would be cool. Nikki is popular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back