WWE Fastlane: WWE Raw Women's Championship - Bayley (c) VS Charlotte Flair

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Charlotte's rematch for the Raw Women's Championship against Bayley was made official.

There's very, very, very little chance Bayley retains against Charlotte as they're milking the "Queen of PPV" bit for all they can. I think WWE has taken the thing too far as they have Charlotte lose on TV way too often, including a loss tonight against Sasha Banks, as it dilutes the meaning of scoring a win over Charlotte.

However, there's little doubt WWE will stick to this formula until WrestleMania.

Charlotte's gonna win this one, but Sasha should stay away from the ring. Sasha interfering and Bayley also losing, makes Bayley look like shit.

Also, Sasha costing Bayley the match makes no sense since she helped her win the damn title, so I'd like to see where this is headed. I believe that Sasha wants Bayley as the champ, because she couldn't beat Charlotte, just like Steph said.

Maybe there's a surprise for us named Nia Jax at Fast Lane that will help Charlotte.

I think this ends as a no contest. Nia Jax demolishes Bayley and Charlotte mid match and inserts herself into the title picture.

Hell, even Sasha Banks can come down to try and help Bayley, only to get destroyed as well and set up the fatal fourway for Wrestlemania.

I could see them going with a DQ/funny ending here to keep the title on Bayley and still have Charlotte remain undefeated on PPV. I just don't want to believe that Charlotte's going to win the title at Fastlane and than lose it again at Mania, or worse, retain at Mania. They really should think about distancing Charlotte from the title after Mania. She's been around it now for over a year and a half straight and while I do think she's one of the best talents on the roster, enough's enough. We got Sasha/Charlotte, we got Bayley/Charlotte, we got Nikki/Charlotte, we got Becky/Charlotte... there's little left for her to do as champion right now. Let's move on to Bayley/Banks or even Bayley/Jax and Charlotte can come back into the picture down the line.

Dunno, just my opinion.

My guess is that Charlotte wins due to count out or it ends in a no contest. I suspect Nia gets involved to basically make the match a throwaway so Charlotte can keep her "streak" and Nia can put her stamp on her place in the title scene.

Bayley goes in to Mania as champ in the hope of selling a bunch of cheap crap to little girls. I'm usually wrong when I think anything other than clean win by x but I'll stick with this prediction.

But it will be a good match.

If Charlotte wins this match, then I as well as Bayley lose. :disappointed:

Seriously, the only thing deteriorating the feud between Sasha Banks and Charlotte was the exchanging of title like it's nothing. Charlotte is already a 4 time champion and even a year hasn't passed out since this title was introduced.

I hope that Bayley retains. Be it via any way. DQ, count out etc. No way should Bayley lose. Not even in an unclean fashion.

Charlotte is good but stop the skyrocketing push for a while.

Here's a wild idea, why not have charlotte win by dq because of sasha banks inteference which would fit with the current storyline of sasha thinking that she need to protect bayley and don't think bayley can win on her own.

That way, bayley can retain the title and charlotte retains her ppv streak. Then at mania have bayley retain by beating either sasha if you don't want charlotte to lose or charlotte if you think it's time to break the streak

Here's a wild idea, why not have charlotte win by dq because of sasha banks inteference which would fit with the current storyline of sasha thinking that she need to protect bayley and don't think bayley can win on her own.

That way, bayley can retain the title and charlotte retains her ppv streak. Then at mania have bayley retain by beating either sasha if you don't want charlotte to lose or charlotte if you think it's time to break the streak

I like it! Except I want Sasha taking the title at Mania. While I think Charlotte has been the best performer the last year or so, I maintain that Sasha is the best talent they have. She's way better than Bayley. Sasha needs to go heel and take that title. Bayley's time for a long term reign is not here yet. Sasha is better than her in almost every aspect of wrestling. Give her the big W, and give her, her time to shine!

This is a stinker!

I don't know why Raw's Women's championship seems to be stuck on a constant repeat cycle but I am growing so, so tired of it. I didn't think when the draft was announced and Bayley ended up on Raw, that I would be enjoying Smackdown's Women's Division better than that of its Raw counterpart. But here we are, another rematch for the Championship that is going to follow the same formula as before. Charlotte is going to win this match and reclaim the Women's Championship. I'm fine with that it doesn't matter. Her record as PPV Queen is going to end at Mania anyway, so I'm prepared to let that happen.

But what really annoys me is how Bayley has basically just been subbed in for Sasha and nothing else has changed. The WWE has used the exact same formula for this feud as they did for Sasha versus Charlotte and it has run its damn course! Is it so hard to change it up and do something a bit different? I didn't honestly believe that I could be underwhelmed or bored with Bayley after she left NXT but Raw has killed all of her popularity and momentum to the point where I ge uonely just don't care anymore.

I'm not looking forward to this match at all. I just really hope Charlotte doesn't get the title back because it has killed the Raw women's division.

I'm never a fan of short title reigns, as they destroy the credibility of the title and the holder.

Just about everyone praised the Charlotte vs. Sasha feud, but I hated it. It was so predictable and formulaic. Sasha wins the title on Raw. Charlotte wins the title back on PPV. Repeat that a thousand times while Michael Cole screams 'revolution' and something about history being made. It made for a horrible feud.

Unfortunately, they're doing that again here, at least so far. I want Bayley to win, but Charlotte's PPV streak shouldn't end at Fastlane. Perhaps Nia Jax could interfere and cause a disqualification or Sasha turns on Bayley. I would okay with anything besides Charlotte winning the title again.

I'm not looking forward to this match either, it's been done to death already. If Charlotte win's, which she probably will then her PPV streak remains intact. If Bayley wins then really so what.

I love Charlotte and think she is one of the best women on the roster, but to be quite honest I'm getting tired of her already. She has either held the title, or been feuding for it for over a year now. And Bayley what the hell has happened to her? It's like she's withered since coming up to the main roster. I thought they would book her like the next Daniel Bryan and have her win at Mania, but no they pulled the trigger far too early.

The RAW women's division even though it has 3 of the best women on the roster right now is kind of dismal. This is a I don't give a damm who wins match for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back