• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

William Reagal's lack of a World Title

i remember back in 2008 when he got that huge push.

it made Raw worth watching for a little bit...then he went and got himself suspended. personally i'd love to see him get another big push but i don't see it happening.

once you get pushed then screw up you better be wayyyyyyyy over cause your never gonna get that push again.

Regal would make a better coward champ than Sheamus, period. The current schtick being used would IMO be much better if you just switched those two. Hell, dude's already been a King so he could enjoy his old throne.

I think it really doesn't matter if he has ever had the big one or not.

This is due to the fact when I think of the great technical wrestlers Regal pops right into my head. Also, the same thing goes with classic heel. William Regal in my eyes is near the top if not at the top when it comes to these two aspects of wrestling.

Also, another point is when I think of wrestlers who are my favorite or the best in the buisness I don't pay attention to how many titles they have. What makes a wrestlor the best is if its someone that can keep my attention, who has charisma, or who can tell a story in the ring. William Regal fits all three of those categories and will surely have a spot in WWE's Hall of Fame.

So Bill Lesnar. Regal's incredible technical ability doesn't work for you? His amazing ability to draw heat that others can't draw? Just the SIGHT of Regal coming out on stage makes people boo. Regal is finely tuned in submission wrestling as well. Regal is gold on the mic because he can insult fans without using above PG rating language. Regal is everything the WWE needs in a solid heel. Reliability in the ring. I can't recall Regal ever seriously injuring someone (although I may be wrong as I can't recall his entire Lord Steven Regal campaign in WCW etc etc). Not to mention Regal has done quite a bit behind the scenes: Training new talent/divas. Most veterans from what I've heard don't openly train with rookies as they feel it is "beneath them" and "that's what the trainers are there for" but Regal does it.

Oh and Bill Lesnar should control his ego a bit. This whole talking like the Rock thing is rather old and to be honest...slightly moronic...

Bill Lesnar feels that Vince does not care for all those little details. Bill Lesnar knows that Vince chooses his champs if they have it (look,mic skills etc), Regal doesnt fit the Big Muscle look (awesome look btw), as he is more of a wrstler than a sports entertainer with his brawling style. Bill Lesnar finds that Regal does not connect with the Kids who the pg era represents now, further decreasing his chances. Bill Lesnar feels Regal can put to use his european style to put over young wrestlers such as Morrriosn etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back