why is rey being punished?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuz he's a potbellied mexican who only got a push cause of Eddies' death. Let's face it, you all know this deep down.

Dat's why Rey is champion cuz of Eddie but not all the crowd likes it. I still hears some Boo's when Rey comes and wins. When I go to a SmackDown live event I'll make sure to take some freinds so we can say BOO! our loudest to Rey haha.

LOL Why do you guys keep arguing with RKOLover? He's either a troll or a mark. Neither one is suitable for participation in a debate about storylines.

Maybe it's due to the fact that a cruiserweight doesn't have the right to have a heavyweight championship. I'm surprised Great Khali hasn't killed him for it, but it's only a matter of time. :nugget:

i think he's horrible as GM...that's why Smackdown is in the state that it is

No Smackdown is in the state that it's in because they keep sending anybody who is decent over to Raw,not because of Teddy Long. Like you said Teddy is just a character who is being told what to do by the McMahons. Anybody who thinks that Smackdown is in the shape that it's in solely because of Teddy Long is a fucking idiot.

I kinda like Rey's underdog theme he has going on, but it is getting to be rediculous when he's jobbing to Finlay(No offense, Finlay Fans). Either have him atleast one or two matches before a PPV, WWE damn.

Rey defend your title against Khali, Mark Henry, or King Booker already! I want U to lose! Khali kill him!!!

Khali can eat Mark Henry's ass for all I care, not an ounce of wrestling ability in eithers body, and their in the WWE? I thought WWE was supposed to be the highest level, the grandest stage of them all? not with those two! Booker T should have the chance for the belt, he's the only quality opponent in the Main Event scene for Rey Mysterio

cuz smackdown sucks and hes one of the only big names they got

Rey is being pushed because he's a realiable worker who can adapt to different styles and make other lame workers seem semi interesting. If he actually gets in the ring with someone else who can work (i.e. Angle or Orton) then they tear the roof off. The sad thing is, they'd have to wait till Wrestlemania every year because Vince only pushes gimmicks...not wrestlers.

I like Rey Mysterio and think he's a great and entertaining wrestler. The problem is he strikes me as being too damn small to be holding a Heavyweight Championship Belt. Every time he gets into the ring with some big bugger it looks like he's going to get the snot kicked out of him. I kept waiting for JBL to yell "I"M BIGGER THAN YOU, GET IN MY BELLY" ala Austin Powers.

But Mysterio has paid his dues, and I don't begrudge him having a title run. He'd been in the business a long time. However, I think once he's had a few more monthes, Benoit, Booker T or most likely Batista when he comes back would be more realistic champions considering that Smackdown has alot of huge freaks running around on it.

I hate Mysterio I'm 1 of those guyz dat like tha bad guyz like Khali, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, Armando Alejandro Estrada and some more. I like only a few good ppl like UnderTaker, DX, and Batista but I hate Mysterio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back