Why do people try so hard here?

I tend to agree. It was one of the big reasons we bought this house. The basement is laid out.

I'd love a house with a bar/games room but house prices over here are so unrealistic the property market has just been absolutely savaged over the last 3 decades meaning there's less first time buyers then ever. Makes me sick how we can put a debt on someone for 50 years because they need somewhere to live.

I'd love a house with a bar/games room but house prices over here are so unrealistic the property market has just been absolutely savaged over the last 3 decades meaning there's less first time buyers then ever. Makes me sick how we can put a debt on someone for 50 years because they need somewhere to live.

Do they have programs for first time buyers over there like they do here?

Me personally I'm too busy fucking my girl's brains out and eating pussy to care anymore!

ea8fb069c9293704c2cc65e496d6c80b.jpg

Do they have programs for first time buyers over there like they do here?

You can save up to 10 grand and it will get matched on a deposit but the issue is the price of housing. I understand it's going to come at a price but it's a liberty what people are getting charged is ridiculous.

You can save up to 10 grand and it will get matched on a deposit but the issue is the price of housing. I understand it's going to come at a price but it's a liberty what people are getting charged is ridiculous.

Here, it depends entirely where you live, for instance, I grew up in Northern New Jersey, in one of the more affluent counties in the entire country. Now I live in one of the most affordable cities to live in in the country. The house we bought was just under 100k. I occasionally look up real estate listings from where I grew up just for shits and giggles when I'm bored at work and similar houses to the one we bought are in the 250-300k range.

Here, it depends entirely where you live, for instance, I grew up in Northern New Jersey, in one of the more affluent counties in the entire country. Now I live in one of the most affordable cities to live in in the country. The house we bought was just under 100k. I occasionally look up real estate listings from where I grew up just for shits and giggles when I'm bored at work and similar houses to the one we bought are in the 250-300k range.

Leeds is one of the better cities in England and it's on the up. The bad areas aren't worth buying a house in and then where it is worth it the prices are sky high. Neighbouring cities are cheaper but I work in Leeds and I've lived here all my life so don't really want to move.

Gotta keep on working and paying that rent I guess.

Leeds is one of the better cities in England and it's on the up. The bad areas aren't worth buying a house in and then where it is worth it the prices are sky high. Neighbouring cities are cheaper but I work in Leeds and I've lived here all my life so don't really want to move.

Gotta keep on working and paying that rent I guess.

That's really why I moved. Sure, the city I moved to has lots of extended family, but it's often named the most livable city in the country, primarily because of the cost of living.

Like I don't get it lmfao.. why do people try so hard to get out of the prison here? Like do something with your life besides arguing with a bunch of neckbeardy moderators who have nothing better to do??

You guys seriously need to get a life instead of trying to make yourself feel better by putting other people down on an IMAGINARY PRISON. Lmfao.

Seriously stop putting others down and try to accept other peoples differing opinions! This is what forums are for, accepting other peoples opinions and not rejecting them and insulting them for disagreeing with you guys. But ah this shit is useless, i'm not even gonna bother going into detail arguing with you guys.

Oh the irony here is outstanding. Crocker I have to give you some advice considering your IMAGINARY GIRLFRIEND hasn't. In the middle of sex don't stop and get on a wrestling forum to tell people who don't like you how great the sex was. If it was that great you wouldn't stop. Women don't really appreciate that kind of stuff. But carry on.

I like roller coasters. Especially wooden roller coasters.

Canada's Wonderland has one called the Wild Beast. It's the rickety as all hell. Makes your teeth chatter, but there is always a huge line to get on. I find the steel ones a lot smoother.

Like I don't get it lmfao.. why do people try so hard to get out of the prison here? Like do something with your life besides arguing with a bunch of neckbeardy moderators who have nothing better to do??

Me personally I'm too busy fucking my girl's brains out and eating pussy to care anymore! Lmfao who the fuck cares about an imaginary prison?? Let these idiot moderators feel superior :lmao:

Why don't you try hard enough?

Also, no one told me you liked to eat cats and girl brains for dinner. Can I have some to go with my salty tear soup?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back