Can I even get out of here?

Ugh, a reasonable person would let me out of here and realize i havent insulted you in months as well as remained reasonably active. as well most would say i am honest and i`ve been a good guy during my time in here and have pushed for the release of other prisoners and not been involved in a flame war.

Ugh, a reasonable person would let me out of here
A reasonable person wouldn't have created Alts in the first place. :shrug:

We can play that game all day long. At the end of the day, you're in here because I was kind enough to let you back on the forum. KB didn't even want me to let you back in Prison. So you should be thankful you can at least post in Prison, and that there are posters who are willing to come post with you.

I never made alts till I was perm-banned. I made an alt pleading for you to over rule the ban. And I wouldnt of stayed here so long if I were looking to play games.

I made to many alts and should have gotten the message. But Ive tried to use my time here and mend those bridges. Sly, your a practical guy ... lets make this happen.

Fuck it Jenks. You're not getting out. At this point you have 3 options.

Option 1. Keep posting here in your own section, and hope by some really really really really tiny chance, that they decided to let you out.

Option 2. Leave, go to another forum, and start a new life.

Option 3. Make another Alt, go incognito, and hope you don't get caught.

Or you could do the whole Game Rage plan and say "Either let me out or Ban me"...how did that end out again...on second thought, don't do that.

I'd be less trouble on the outside. I'd most likely disappear into the TNA non-spam and WZCW threads. Other then that I'd probably PM a few people. Always wanted to discuss horror with Tdigs. I always use to PM IDR instead of make a thread heh.

I just wish I'd knew what I had to say to Sly and KB. Please let me out?
I'm sorry and it won't happen again?

I'm really a sweet guy when ya get to know me (that's for everyone.)

I had one infraction the first 9 months after I'd signed up. It doesn't matter anyway now, I just wanted to say my peace.

I'll figure something out with Sly and KB.

Really don't even care. All I know is that I'm gonna get piss drunk tonight, fuck my birlfriend, and probably knock someone out if they look at me the wrong way.

You're not getting out of here, dude. It sucks and it's unfair, especially since you were told you'd face-off against Bill Lesnar in a competition to see who would be given clemency, but it is what it is. There are plenty of other wrestling forums out there that are just as enjoyable and entertaining as this one. Go find one.

You're not getting out of here, dude. It sucks and it's unfair, especially since you were told you'd face-off against Bill Lesnar in a competition to see who would be given clemency, but it is what it is. There are plenty of other wrestling forums out there that are just as enjoyable and entertaining as this one. Go find one.

Jenks as much as it sucks to say this Tdigle is right in that it doesn't look like a bright future for you.

this is the real mother fucker. im being told by those that kno that i have no chance of getting out and being told by the well meaning not to give up or ruin my chances.

this is the real mother fucker. im being told by those that kno that i have no chance of getting out and being told by the well meaning not to give up or ruin my chances.

If it makes you feel better you have made 182 threads since coming into prison.:lsabre:

Bill Lesnar pleads with Jenks not to do anything stupid. Bill Lesnar wants to convey to Jenks that he will get out eventually, he just has to keep plugging away. Bill Lesnar doesnt want to be trapped in the prison by himself with fucking pole smoker and Milenko (Bill Lesnar just said what a duo!). Bill Lesnar is too big a star for that,

Bill Lesnar thinks Jenks needs to keep doing what he is doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back