whos gonna win this saturday

whos going to win snme

• cena

• edge

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I take dat back I mean I hate Cena and I like Edge so yeah I vote for Edge but tha reason why I said Cena is cuz I think Vince wants Cena to win not Edge. Edge is tha future of tha WWE just like Randy Orton.

if cena gets the belt back, then its just stupid, and there was no point of edge winning the belt on raw instead of cena

I think Edge will win at SNME. I don't like him at all but he will most likely win because it would be pointless to have him lose it quickly again. Then they will face again at Summerslam and Cena will win. I don't see John Cena getting out of the title picture unless he leaves wwe for a while. If he doesn't leave, he'd have to have a rivalry with someone like Kane while they push someone else into the title picture.

I know enough with Cena on tha title hunt we need other ppl not Cena!

Ok i reckon edge will be keeping his title for a while yet as taking his belt off his him so soon (again) would be wrong
he IS a main eventer and with hhh out of the picture he is raws top hell ( and a bloody good one at that ) I think cena needs to turn heel again before his character turns stale (more so) i personally dont understand all the hatred towards cena... yes he is predictable in (and out) of the ring and maybe a bit of a try hard but no more predictable than rvd (its true...its damn true). by the way does anybody else think rvd now has absolutly 0% chance of being in the tiltle pictire EVER again??? he waited YEARS to be champ and now he stuffed it and womt be given another chance

Said it b4 say it again for the good of the WWE as a whole Edge must win the wwe title and with that must relegate Cena outta the tittle picture for now

I can't possibly see them taking the belt off Edge again so soon, it was bad the first time round and took a heel of a match at 'mania to get his momentum back. If they have Cena going over on SNME they might as well repackage the rated-r superstar as Cena's Bitch 4 life.

edge will win this saturday & will win at summerslam & cena will gett the title back at unforgiven in toronto the raw only ppv in september

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back