whos gonna fued with cena now??

I think Nitro may have a short feud with cena after Cyber sunday. I think he may drop the ic strap at cs, and try and have a shot at the main event.

sledge450 said:
I think Nitro may have a short feud with cena after Cyber sunday. I think he may drop the ic strap at cs, and try and have a shot at the main event.
Lol, Nitros isnt the IC champ anymore Jeff Hardy is

Please when making a post even tho your correcting someone add more to your post. I think Umaga will be the next to feud with Cena. He beat him and other top stars. I cant see no one else fueding with him.

ShaneRamlall said:
Please when making a post even tho your correcting someone add more to your post. I think Umaga will be the next to feud with Cena. He beat him and other top stars. I cant see no one else fueding with him.

Yes, don't just correct somebody else.

It could be Nitro based on the fact he did have a confrontation with Cena monday and Umaga challenged any ECW star at Cyber Sunday. We will just have to wait and see where they go with this.

Nitro will try and go after Cena and lose, Umaga will go after Cena and lose,

only guy i see taking the belt from cena is orton and it should be at WrestleMania with orton winning the royal rumble.

Who will feud with Cena I think Torrie's dog Chole will be good! hahahahhah

Ok now to get serious Cena should join DX and Feud with nWo (Edge,Orton,Hall) that would be great right and we can have it on Survivor Series.
Cena has nobody to fight with right now so better he joins DX and makes his life Boost up. DX HHH SUCK IT

Chav boy should be fueding with the OVW champ! It looks like he's the "chosen one" to defeat UUUUUUUUUUUmangAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA probably around the time of the rumble leaving him clear to be beaten at wrestlemania by the legend killer

i think cena should go to smackdown and first off fued with finlay, just so he can have like a mini fued with little bastard, that would be funny.

Rey mysterio would be my next person down the line after he comes to raw after his sugery. i think cena will be occupied with stuff until after survivor series. After that itl prolly be orton with the feud finishing at mania.

Carlito, or Rob Conway are who I think John Cena should be feuding with. Carlito in particular had a few good matches with Cena back on Smackdown and both have really stepped their games up a few notches since 'dem der days'. Carlitos match with Randy Orton at Unforgiven was nothing short of fantastic. Carlito would also be able to make Cena actually have a good match - something I haven't seen in ages.

its gonna to be umaga, n Cena might even loose his belt at Cyber Sunday makin him feud w/ some 1 from another brand.

amboy said:
its gonna to be umaga, n Cena might even loose his belt at Cyber Sunday makin him feud w/ some 1 from another brand.

i Dont think that CEna would be the one losing the belt. We have seen so much of him in his title matches that they might ;et another belt change hands for a change. i think that the wwe title is the most frequently changed title among the marjor titles.

what, isnt the only reason Orton is on RAW is to feud w/ HHH. I think the DX vs Orton/Edge feud will go on while Cena feuds w/ umaga. Then it will be Cena vs Edge again(maybe mysterio will come in somewhere in there), n then Orton will face Cena for the title, n HHH will go to sd after a loser leaves raw match w/ orton.

My personal opinion is that when DX eventually splits..HHH will go back heel and feud with Cena...either that or...and this is a long shot...they will start to hype how well the Marine did...Cena will claim "A-list Status", turn heel, join Nitro and Melina and feud with DX. Long shot, but Vince is on some serious crack lately, so it could happen.

probably nitro and the whole a-list heel tuirn 4 cena....i wuld b very pissed if dat happens

I think thet they should bring CM Punk from ECW to Raw, turn Cena heel and have cena vs Punk, so maybe Punk could show him a thing or 70 about wrestling

Punk will probably be at WM, except feud'n w/ either the Big Show or RVD for the WWECW title. But i cant wait till he comes to raw.

Cena's next feud should be with a wrestling school. Cena lost the last encounter, but he is tenacious.

did you know that cena(who doesn't even deserve to be called a wrestler) earnt $10 million dollars in 2005 for being shit, also with all these injuries on smackdown (mysterio's knee, henry) and people being released i cant see anyone going to raw from smackdown and ecw has only got rvd, cm punk and sabu. also with edge and orton against dx (which might have some good matches in the fued), cena will have to be crap against nitro or carlito

and by the looks of it he will start feuding with Nitro and K-Fed. I dont know why they even brought K-Fed into the mix, what does he have to offer to make Cena have a good match. He should feud with Umaga, being the one thats ends the undefeated streak and maybe that will get more people behind Cena.

i wanna see it with carlito and i wanna see carlito with the championship cus he deff deserves it but i no its gonna be some fruitcake like nitro whos new and sux in the ring and on the mic they shouldnt give him a push yet its too early in his career

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back