whos gonna win this saturday

whos going to win snme

• cena

• edge

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt he'll win because then once again Edge will have a short as hell reign as champion again. Edge deserves to be champion and for a long reign too. I also dont think the WWE would just want to give the Title back to cena that fast.

I sure hope Edge wins. He deserves a longer title reign and John Cena should stop going after the title. The WWE needs a new damn #1 contender for the title for a change.

I think Cena is goin to win cuz Edge doesn't really seem like WWE Championship material he seems more like a I.C. or U.S. title guy or World Tag Team Champion. I only like a few things about Cena 1. He like Rap I love Rap 2. How he made the title a Spinner belt 3. He's friends with Method Man and dat's all.

I don't get why people think Edge is I.C. material. People say that he is small, but he almost as ripped as Cena and he is by far the biggest heel in the WWE. He is one of the best wrestlers on Raw adn can fight in almost any type of match. To make him have to fight for the I.C. would be the worst idea the creative staff at WWE could do atm. And they do a lot of dumb things.

Dude in my eyes Edge has to win this match, There is just no other way to go. John Cena can not be handed the belt back plain and simple. Edge is believe it or not what the wwe needs Excellent on the mic, Solid in the ring, Hated by almost everyone (i love him because he makes ppl hate him so well) Say what u want but the matt hardy situation made edge the hot property that he is and he should not lose to cena

Cena must win because he 1 he kicked edges ass once and he can do it again,2 he kicked that racist asshole JBL twice,3 he wrestlemania main-event material,2004-2005 he was the fastest rising star in WWE history WWE!! not F!,edge is a pussy and im glad lita is going to dump EDge by August and for everyone who wants a new #1 contender keep your hopes if TNA gives up on himm WWE signs to Raw Jeff Hardy might come into the WWe title run by a couple weeks after SummerSlam if not well tough luck for you Cena a chain gang soldier......bitch.

If cena wins it will be the worst thing to happen in wrestling, But i suppose the wwe has been on the slide for awhile now. Does anyone think that Cena winning will have the most absolute negative impact on wrestling ?? or is it just me i ask that question to anyone

Hes a face when a face is a champion it has a postive effect exceptwhen its controversial people hate edge more than they Cena because edge treats them like crap and Cena fights for them at least be happy we will have a "good" champion after SNME someone who can hold onto it for more than a week

cena, because basically the belt still is a spinner belt so i assume that until someone is going to be holding it for like months they'll change it back to the regular belt. so, frankly cena is going to win it back sometime and i say it's at snme

i think that edge is gonna win but lose it to cena at summerslam, i dont' see edge having it for 2-3 weeks again

I cant believe how many people expect cena to win, Now im not the biggest cena fan but i am a fan of wrestling period and i swear to you i could not watch Raw if he was champ. He has been the most over exposed wrestler ever maybe bar Hogan and austin. Vince mcMahon has killed john cena, Let Edge keep tha belt get rid of the spinner shit and let him fued with fucking anyone other then John Cena

HighflyaTNA said:
Cena must win because he 1 he kicked edges ass once and he can do it again,2 he kicked that racist asshole JBL twice,3 he wrestlemania main-event material,2004-2005 he was the fastest rising star in WWE history WWE!! not F!,edge is a pussy and im glad lita is going to dump EDge by August and for everyone who wants a new #1 contender keep your hopes if TNA gives up on himm WWE signs to Raw Jeff Hardy might come into the WWe title run by a couple weeks after SummerSlam if not well tough luck for you Cena a chain gang soldier......bitch.
1.) Edge and JBL kicked Cenas ass before Cena done his usaul superman come back done about three moves and won. 2.) Austin beat the Rock multiple times yet the Rock beat him at mania 19. Just because some one beats someone once does not mean they'll beat them again. That would make wrestling too predictable (much like Cenas matches)3.) If Edge is a pussy hunt him down and try to kick his ass. I'll enjoy reading the headline "edge kicks fans ass"!4.) Jeff will never be world champ one of about the 20 reasons I can give you is he's too unrealiable. I am hopful Cenas character and matches will change but he needs to be away from the title scene to work on this. He's a talented guy but needs work and was champ(barring two weeks)for over a year. It's time for someone else to have a run. Edge has shown that he has all the in ring/mic ability to be givien that run. I hope WWE don't screw him over again.:wwf:

Edge is going to win. Then, if we have to sit back and watch these two go AGAIN at Summerslam Cena wins. How about Kane comes out, destroys them both, and we have a triple threat at SS?

Edge will win and probally loose the belt to CEna at SS and Chokeslamtohell I agree if that happens then kane will win at Summer slam!!

I think Edge will win. If he doesnt, then that will be some major B.S. Edge deserves to be champ thru the summer. He has been there and paid his dues and he deverves to be champ for more than a week or 2. If he can beat Cena then he could start another feud with someone else since Cena was champ for over a year. It is time for a new champ. Besides Edge could feud with a few different people and make things interesting. I would like to see Angle come back to Raw here in a few months and feud with Edge for the Belt. Or even Orton if they can turn him into a face.

ChokeslamToHell said:
Edge is going to win. Then, if we have to sit back and watch these two go AGAIN at Summerslam Cena wins. How about Kane comes out, destroys them both, and we have a triple threat at SS?

:icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_sad: :icon_sad: No For the rest of Kane's career hes gonna pair up with undetaker since hes leaving in January

Edge has to win, for the simple fact that he needs to have a long title reign.

The first one was too short and if he held onto that title for a while it would do good things for WWE.Like ratings and stuff.:wwf:

J-Slim said:
I think Cena is goin to win cuz Edge doesn't really seem like WWE Championship material he seems more like a I.C. or U.S. title guy or World Tag Team Champion. I only like a few things about Cena 1. He like Rap I love Rap 2. How he made the title a Spinner belt 3. He's friends with Method Man and dat's all.

Oh yeah, let's base champion quaility on gimicks and not in-ring talent. and for the the record Cena and Meth are not really personal friends they did a photo shoot and an interview and that's all. it was all publicity and they have not and will not do any collabo.

J-Slim said:

You call those REASONS?

First of all Edge has proven to be WWE championship material long time ago. He has been a main eventer throughout his whole career. He has been and still is an amazing athlete and whoever thinks otherwise obviously hasn't seen many of his matches before John Cena was ever on WWE.

Second of all Edge is friends with Alterbridge (the band that plays his theme song) and I don't think that's any reason to either be or not be champion.

Third I like rap also but I know for a fact John Cena has absolutely no rap backround. Anybody can rhyme (just like Edge did while announcing Cena vs Benjamin on RAW, lol). And the fact that he made the spinner belt doesn't make him a creative genious. Hell, HE DIDN'T do the spinner belt, the idea was obviously made by the WWE "creative" team seeing as his gimmick was a rapper, hip hop champion. Because if HE made the belt the WWE would've done something about it seeing as it would've been desecrated in some way. (Excuse my english, just in case)

i really want edge to win, but if he keep that dumb spinner belt cena might as well fucking win.

Edge will win this saterday because I don't think the WWE will give him another short title run and he desevres a longer run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back