Who will win the 2016 Royal Rumble Match?

Terry Gyimah

Championship Contender
2016 Royal Rumble who do you think will win it? Personally speaking I see a heel winning the Royal Rumble Match but the question is who? I can see Rollins winning the Royal Rumble Match if he is in it and Rollins is not the WWE World Heavyweight Champion by then...then I can definitely see Rollins winning the whole thing and main eventing WrestleMania 32 in the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match

But if Rollins is still the WWE World Heavyweight Champion by then which other heels can I see winning the Royal Rumble Match?

Sheamus but then again Sheamus he has won a Royal Rumble Match before especially when he won it back in 2012 and not to mention he is already Mr. Money in the Bank so who does that really leave to win the Royal Rumble? Bray Wyatt as a wild card or even Rusev

But if a babyface wins the Royal Rumble Match the fans will shit on whoever wins the Royal Rumble especially if they are a babyface and especially because they are not Daniel Bryan

Which is why the fans will take the fun out of the 2016 Royal Rumble so God forbid I can't even bear to watch

Brock will win and face seth but it would be cool if taker somehow becomes champ by mania 32 and sting wins the rumble

The fans shit on poor booking not DANIELBRYANDOESNTWINLOL. The rumble last year was going well and they could of used Bryans elimination as a way to garner a ton of heel heat on someone he was going to feud. ex. Daniel bryan has bray wyatt on his heels right after he eliminates luke harper, its just them two in the ring and bryan goes to the top rope for the flying headbutt but harper knocks him off (hes been eliminated so its illegal now)Then harper continues to beat on him til Bray get up and together they throw him out and mock the crowd and do heel stuff. That would have worked better because they way they did it was unceremonious and seemed like a slap in the face to the fans. Then the fans wanted to slap the WWE in the face by booing their handpicked winner, Roman Reigns. Dont get it confused because of a small minority of people, Roman reigns was not booed because of Roman Reigns, he was booed because of Vince McMahon.

It should be Brock Lesnar.

I would have Lesnar as the 29th entrant, so when he comes out the ring is full of guys. He comes in and fucking suplexes everybody all over the place, and clears the entire ring in a minute. Then he's just standing alone in the ring, waiting for the 30th entrant, and out comes Roman Reigns. The crowd obviously boos the shit out of Reigns. They go back and forth, and Lesnar ultimately eliminates Reigns to win, the crowd goes nuts. This sets the stage for Lesnar vs. Rollins for the World Title at WrestleMania.

On RAW Triple H says that he wants to raises the stakes for WrestleMania 32, since this is the biggest WrestleMania ever. He says last time Rollins was in the ring with Lesnar it ended in a no contest due to outside interference, and he can;t have that hapen again in the main event at WrestleMania. He says he knows Rollins is the present and future of the WWE, the absolute best in the game, and he wants him to prove it on the grandest stage of them all. So at WrestleMania it will be Lesnar vs. Rollins for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship...Hell in a Cell.

It's the perfect setup. Last year at Mania, Rollins screwed over Lesnar using MITB, and won the Title without even pinning him. Then when Lesnar got his rematch at Battleground, the chickenshit heel Rollins managed to hold onto his Title thanks to interference. Now Lesnar's got Rollins all alone, locked inside the Cell with nowhere to run or hide.

It should be Brock Lesnar.

I would have Lesnar as the 29th entrant, so when he comes out the ring is full of guys. He comes in and fucking suplexes everybody all over the place, and clears the entire ring in a minute.

I can see something like this. Or just the opposite. The Authority protecting their investment so Heyman is able to finagle his way to get Lesnar into the rumble and HHH forces his to be number 1 or at least an early entrant. In the midst of it all, HHH brings out guys who aren't even in the Rumble to get Lesnar out of there and Lesnar ends up throwing all of them out. And then Lesnar eventually wins and HHH goes beserk

Lesnar winning the Royal Rumble Match would be perfect especially with Lesnar coming out at an early entry number with Triple H trying to stack the odds against Brock, I would have Brock come out as #2 or as #3 and Lesnar taking superstars to Suplex City left and right and eliminating superstar after superstar until #30 comes out and #30 being Roman Reigns, WrestleMania 31 all over again with Lesnar eliminating Reigns to get the job done and win the Rumble which means Lesnar will be facing off against Rollins for the title, Battleground rematch at Mania with Brock going over Rollins to once again become WWE World Heavyweight Champion

Undertaker.

Undertaker demands a third match with Lesnar, but Heyman & Lesnar refuse on the grounds that Undertaker tapped at SummerSlam and Lesnar was the "true" winner, so there's no rubber match. Lesnar beats Rollins for the title at the Royal Rumble. Undertaker enters the Rumble at #30 and wins, forcing a third match at WrestleMania.

At WrestleMania 32, Undertaker gets Lesnar in the Hell's Gate and Lesnar taps, finally giving Undertaker the clean win he needs over Lesnar. WrestleMania 32 goes off the air with 100,000 people going nuts as Undertaker holds the WWE World Heavyweight Championship over his head as pyro explodes.

The next night on RAW, Undertaker retires from wrestling and vacates the championship, to be decided in a tournament.

After last night, Undertaker NEEDS a clean win over Brock Lesnar more than ever. Last night's finish reeks of Vince Russo. They found a way to have Undertaker "technically" win, but look even weaker coming out of the match than he did going in. Undertaker is the one who needs to be protected and put over, NOT Brock Lesnar.

Undertaker.

Undertaker demands a third match with Lesnar, but Heyman & Lesnar refuse on the grounds that Undertaker tapped at SummerSlam and Lesnar was the "true" winner, so there's no rubber match. Lesnar beats Rollins for the title at the Royal Rumble. Undertaker enters the Rumble at #30 and wins, forcing a third match at WrestleMania.

At WrestleMania 32, Undertaker gets Lesnar in the Hell's Gate and Lesnar taps, finally giving Undertaker the clean win he needs over Lesnar. WrestleMania 32 goes off the air with 100,000 people going nuts as Undertaker holds the WWE World Heavyweight Championship over his head as pyro explodes.

The next night on RAW, Undertaker retires from wrestling and vacates the championship, to be decided in a tournament.

After last night, Undertaker NEEDS a clean win over Brock Lesnar more than ever. Last night's finish reeks of Vince Russo. They found a way to have Undertaker "technically" win, but look even weaker coming out of the match than he did going in. Undertaker is the one who needs to be protected and put over, NOT Brock Lesnar.

Taker winning the Rumble for a second time in his career who would you have him eliminate last in the Royal Rumble Match to win? Who would be in the final 2 with him?

But also Lesnar winning the title at the Rumble beating Rollins, wouldn't Rollins want in making it a Triple Threat because Rollins as the former champion he would invoke his rematch clause

the winner should be a face turned Seth Rollins who faces the guy who took the title from him, Sheamus and i dont think they should give Rollins a re-match, here's how it should work. sometime (i would go with either the next ppv or one two months from now), i would have Sheamus cash in, then the next night, have the US Champ Rollins complain to the Authority about losing a title like that after fighting two matches (one vs. Cesaro and the other against Cena and have Rollins win BOTH matches clean). in fact, i would even have Kane cost him the title match, then the next night when you think you will see a re-match, have J and J and Kane attack Rollins before the match to set him up and kick him out of the Authority, so we can avoid the re-match. have Rollins work against Kane and eventually before the Royal Rumble, have him get screwed out of the U.S. title, then have him win the Rumble and have him cut promos on how he NEVER got his re-match and how he will win his re-match.

Taker winning the Rumble for a second time in his career who would you have him eliminate last in the Royal Rumble Match to win? Who would be in the final 2 with him?

But also Lesnar winning the title at the Rumble beating Rollins, wouldn't Rollins want in making it a Triple Threat because Rollins as the former champion he would invoke his rematch clause

It could be anybody I guess in the final 2. The Big Show is runner-up a lot, and it would give Undertaker an "obstacle" to overcome, so let's say Big Show.

And after Lesnar wins the title from Rollins at the Rumble, Rollins could get his rematch at Fast Lane and lose.

That sounds like a great scenario but instead for the final 2 I would have it be Taker and let's say a huge babyface so that way the crowd is torn as to who to cheer for I would have it be either Taker & Ambrose in the final 2 or Taker & Ziggler in the final 2, either scenario I would have Taker go over like you and Lesnar winning the title at the Rumble from Rollins with Rollins getting his rematch at Fast Lane and losing but then it begs the question of who Rollins then faces at Mania especially if he isn't in the title picture

I think it'll be Reigns and Ambrose, co-winners. Yes, there's supposed to be one winner but I think it'll be a controversial finish where they both went over the rope at the same time and the match was restarted and it happens again. Therefore, the two face off at Fast Lane and they both get a double pin, leading to a triple threat against Rollins at WM.

I think it'll be Reigns and Ambrose, co-winners. Yes, there's supposed to be one winner but I think it'll be a controversial finish where they both went over the rope at the same time and the match was restarted and it happens again. Therefore, the two face off at Fast Lane and they both get a double pin, leading to a triple threat against Rollins at WM.

If The Shield Triple Threat happens at WrestleMania 32 in the main event then the perfect place to build it up would be the 2016 Royal Rumble PPV and in the Royal Rumble PPV Rollins retaining his WWE World Heavyweight Championship against whoever he should face with the winner of the Rumble facing Rollins at WrestleMania 32 in the main event

Rollins as the champion he would be watching this Royal Rumble Match intently backstage and when he does, cue the Final 2 being Reigns and Ambrose

And the situation you suggested, co-winners if that happens it will be the first time since 1994 that WWE has done it, the last co-winners were Luger and Bret

Not Undertaker or Sting, for the love of Christ.

If I had to pick a Royal Rumble winner right now, I'd choose a babyface Rollins after he's screwed and dumped by the Authority. Give him a good feud with Triple H, and he'll be ready for a Royal Rumble win and Mania main event against Cena or whomever.

I don't really see who else could do it. Reigns probably won't win back to back. Cena doesn't need it. Nor do Sheamus, Lesnar or Orton. Ambrose isn't there yet, nor Cesaro.

So yeah, I'm gonna say that Rollins turns face in a few months, and becomes a Royal Rumble winner.

Dean Ambrose.

Brock Lesnar comes in the RR around 25 and dominates until Undertaker comes in at 30 and they eliminate each other or Ambrose dumps them out to win.

Reigns wins the World Title at RR but Rollins invokes his rematch clause for WM.

The road to WM begins with Reigns as World & Tag Champ. Ambrose as Tag Champ/RR winner & Rollins as US Champ/invoking rematch clause.

With the one upmanship they cost each other the tag & US belts along the way to WM.

I'm thinking Dean Ambrose to set up a Shield Triple Threat at Mania. Rollins retains his WWE Title at RR, and Reigns win the EC at the next PPV to earn his shot.

Dean Ambrose.

Brock Lesnar comes in the RR around 25 and dominates until Undertaker comes in at 30 and they eliminate each other or Ambrose dumps them out to win.

Reigns wins the World Title at RR but Rollins invokes his rematch clause for WM.

The road to WM begins with Reigns as World & Tag Champ. Ambrose as Tag Champ/RR winner & Rollins as US Champ/invoking rematch clause.

With the one upmanship they cost each other the tag & US belts along the way to WM.

Royal Rumble 2016, Ambrose winning the Royal Rumble Match he would be guaranteed a main event WWE World Heavyweight Championship match but also if Reigns in your scenario ends up becoming WWE World Heavyweight Champion and Rollins invokes his rematch clause wouldn't he just do that at Fast Lane?

I mean where does that leave the 3 former members of The Shield for Fast Lane 2016?

Undertaker.

I despise the idea of Lesnar losing clean to The Undertaker. Undertaker got his win back, and one win over Lesnar is enough. His career is over after WrestleMania so who cares, really. "Undertaker looked weak, why did they make him look weak against Brock" "Brock is supposed to do the Roman, make Undertaker look strong" No. Shut the fuck up. Undertaker's wrestling days are just about done.

Undertaker.

Your obsession with Undertaker's legacy is extremely absurd and ridiculous.

Or imagine someone who we don't expect to win the Rumble wins throwing everything out of sorts someone like Wyatt or Sheamus or Rusev or someone but if Bryan is in the Rumble and doesn't win then you know as well as I do that the crowd will shit on the winner no matter what

I despise the idea of Lesnar losing clean to The Undertaker. Undertaker got his win back, and one win over Lesnar is enough. His career is over after WrestleMania so who cares, really. "Undertaker looked weak, why did they make him look weak against Brock" "Brock is supposed to do the Roman, make Undertaker look strong" No. Shut the fuck up. Undertaker's wrestling days are just about done.

From your name and picture, it's pretty obvious you're a Lesnar mark. Jon Stewart said it best - WRESTLING FANS hate Lesnar for breaking The Streak, and always will. Lesnar is infinitely over with his fans, and one CLEAN loss won't change that. Lesnar should have lost clean last night, but Vince felt the need to keep him protected and looking invincible, which is ridiculous. It's Undertaker who should look unbeatable heading into his final run. With a final match between the two all but a given at this point, Undertaker MUST win and he MUST WIN CLEAN. Nothing else is acceptable.

Your obsession with Undertaker's legacy is extremely absurd and ridiculous.

And Vince's obsession with Lesnar isn't? The Undertaker EARNED people's respect and EARNED everything he got in his career. Lesnar didn't, end of story. He had everything handed to him. Undertaker should have beaten Brock Lesnar clean last night, but Vince's obsession with making sure Brock Lesnar looks invincible will never allow it to happen. There is NO reason Undertaker shouldn't beat Brock Lesnar clean, and it's the idiot modern "fans", and I lose that term loosely, who refuse to accept that Brock Lesnar can be beaten, than are killing the business.

What if Sting won the title at some point and Undertaker won the Rumble? DUN DUN DUN

ROYAL RUMBLE
Sting def Rollins (With interference from Cena perhaps)

Then later in the night, Brock Lesnar is dominating the Royal RUmble and eliminating everyone in sight and well on his way to the most dominant Rumble win in history when out walks The Undertaker at #30 and eliminates Lesnar.

As Taker celebrates, the lights go out and Sting shows up with the title. Staredown. The stars finally align after all these years.

What if Sting won the title at some point and Undertaker won the Rumble? DUN DUN DUN

ROYAL RUMBLE
Sting def Rollins (With interference from Cena perhaps)

Then later in the night, Brock Lesnar is dominating the Royal RUmble and eliminating everyone in sight and well on his way to the most dominant Rumble win in history when out walks The Undertaker at #30 and eliminates Lesnar.

As Taker celebrates, the lights go out and Sting shows up with the title. Staredown. The stars finally align after all these years.

That's not good enough in my opinion. Eliminating Lesnar from the Royal Rumble doesn't do anything for Undertaker. It needs to be a one-on-one, clean submission victory at WrestleMania.

The WWE needs to elevate their crowded midcard talent to the next level and freshen up the main event scene, and what better man to elevate and headline Wrestlemania than CESARO.

As much of a longshot this is, I for one would love to see it. And i'm sure the IWC would be fully behind it as well.

As long as Cesaro is kept near the top of the card and continues having great matches, CESARO should be the man to win the rumble.

Give this man a chance to shine, and i guarantee he will not disappoint.

The only drawback i see is that Vince wants to pull out all the stops to sell out AT&T stadium with 100,000+ and i'm pretty sure he's gonna go with his biggest star right now BROCK LESNAR to win it, which i wouldnt mind as well.

If you wanna build for the future though, CESARO would be my choice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back