WWE Triple Crown Champions

Terry Gyimah

Championship Contender
As for superstars in WWE who have done it all won every major conceivable championship let's see there's:

John Cena he has been WWE World Heavyweight Champion, WWE United States Champion, WWE Tag Team Champion, Royal Rumble Match winner not once but twice, Money in the Bank Ladder Match winner but the only title that Cena hasn't won in his illustrious career would be the WWE Intercontinental Championship or a King of the Ring

The Miz well he's been WWE World Heavyweight Champion, WWE United States Champion, WWE Tag Team Champion, Money in the Bank Ladder Match winner, WWE Intercontinental Champion as well but the only thing Miz hasn't done yet in his career is win a Royal Rumble Match or a King of the Ring

Randy Orton he has been WWE World Heavyweight Champion, WWE Intercontinental Champion, WWE Tag Team Champion, Royal Rumble Match winner, Money in the Bank Ladder Match winner but the only thing Orton hasn't won in his career is the WWE United States Championship or the King of the Ring

Sheamus he has been WWE World Heavyweight Champion, WWE United States Champion, Royal Rumble Match winner, Money in the Bank Ladder Match winner, King of the Ring winner but Sheamus he has never been WWE Intercontinental Champion or he has never been a WWE Tag Team Champion

Rollins he has been WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Money in the Bank Ladder Match winner, WWE United States Champion and a WWE Tag Team Champion but Rollins he hasn't won the WWE Intercontinental Championship nor has Rollins ever won a Royal Rumble Match or a King of the Ring title

If you're talking about every active Triple Crown winner who is currently active in WWE, here's the list:

- Kane
- Chris Jericho
- Dolph Ziggler
- Big Show
- The Miz
- Daniel Bryan
- Randy Orton

With that being said, I don't know what the purpose of this thread is. It's title refers to triple crown owners, which would be those who have won a tag title, the IC title, and the WWE Championship or the WHC. You then list superstars who have "done it all". I just have no idea what discussion we're suppose to get into.

I don't know what kind of discussion is supposed to take place either, but I will say this. Wouldn't include King of the Ring on any of those lists. They don't hold it every year, and the last one was horrible.

Pedro Morales is the original triple crown winner but that was a different time where there were no gimmick belts or matches and the world belt and IC title meant something. He was also a U.S. Champion.

What's the point in this post? Is this some sort of trivia like 'WWE Network has been downloaded blah blah blah times?"

Anyhow, Triple Crown Champion doesn't include the King Of the Ring. Moreover, WWE isn't using that award anymore. Now it's called GRANDSLAM Champion!!

Cheers!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back