Who Will Be the Next TNA World Heavyweight Champion?

if Hardy is set to face no jail time, then it should have no effect on whether or not he is the champion.
even if something was to happen where Hardy did serve jail time being the champion, they could simply strip the title and have a tournament. then when Hardy does return, like RVD he can say he wants a shot at the title he never lost. hen of course with Bischoff in control and running Immortal he could give RVD a chance right away.
I don't think Hardy will serve jail time, but what do I know.

RVD will likely get the next title shot, and lose, probably from interference. I don't think you can just give Styles a title shot right away, but you build up to that. but eventually I think(hope) that Styles will be the next champion.
Lethal Lockdown is in April right? and that's where it's likely team vs team? RVD could get the next title shot at the March PPV. Hardy wins. then Lockdown PPV. then maybe the next PPV is where Styles beats Hardy? then maybe by then Dixie will be in charge again, and Styles will get another brand new belt?

i believe it has to be rvd. he has been after hardy for too long. he finally defeated hardy's brother, so now he has to face jeff. im guessing he will eventually win. fortune will face immortal, and hardy will face rvd for awhile. but really, what was the point of anderson winning in the first place?

With so many people in the running for the title it really is hard to tell, considering you are looking at MM, RVD, AJ, and Anderson. The reason being is that the man behind all of this is one of the most confusing bookers in history, Vince Russo. Seriously there is so many different directions this could go in.

I'm not sure when the next pay per view is but I have a feeling that on March 3rd it is once again gonna be one of those big PPV-like cards. If that is the case one match that I'm pretty sure that will be taking place is MM vs Hernadez which will in turn leave him open for a shot at title, unless he happens to lose.

I really don't think there is any room for Anderson at the moment, except to use his rematch clause. If the powers that be allow him to it will most likely happen on March 3rd as well. I have a feeling though that sometime very soon that to get Anderson out of the way for awhile they are going to play his concussion card again.

If you don't think TNA is repetitive take a look at the times Kurt Angle has "retired" there so far, twice by my count.

In my opinion at the next pay per view it is going to be a three-way dance between AJ, RVD, and Hardy. There is a few reasons of why I have come to this conclusion. The first being fairly obvious is that RVD won his match at Bound for Glory against Matt Hardy, in turn leaving it one down and one to go. He has already faced every member of Immortal and Fortune, I believe to get to Hardy and the next PPV is called Against All Odds by the way.

As for AJ there is only two reasons I can fathom as to why he will be apart of this match. They are both fairly obvious to me, anyway. For one he is in a notable feud with Immortal and Fortune, and second of all with the way Hardy is headed with all his legal troubles and such there has to be something there at the end of the yellow brick road. If AJ ends up winning RVD will continue following him around awaiting for TNA to give him his singles match for the championship. If RVD wins he'll have just about everyone on the roster gunning for him being that he has little to no allies.

I could go on for hours on this post but to be honest I'm getting tired. So I'm just going to end this by saying that RVD has a better chance at being World Heavyweight Champion being that he has more to lose than anyone, like Anderson. Like I said before though Vince Russo is one confusing bastard so you never know what he is going to do next and a part of me doesn't even want to know.

Damn, I knew this would happen. Anderson got the Jeff Hardy treatment from 09. Built up the entire year just to drop it back to the former champion in less than a month. This is just terrible booking and a short sighted decision as I think hardy will be found guilty quite honestly. But to answer your question AJ will win the title back at possibly LockDown and change the world title back to continue the whole "taking back tna from bichirs and hogan" storyline.

It's such a shame because I want to support TNA but when they produce garbage like this it's hard.

IMO AJ Styles will be the next champion, whether Hardy goes to jail or not.

With Immortal feuding with Fortune, AJ and Jeff will fight for the title, and with AJ being the face, eventually he will win the belt. Jeff going to jail will just speed the title change up if it happens.

The only alternative I can see is that Jeff just gives the title to Matt Hardy to defend in his absence, which will probably be described as "Jeff Hardy doing volunteer work in Ethiopia" or some bullshit like that, as they cannot say "Our World Champion is having his brother defend the title for him while he does some hard time for selling drugs".

The only good outcome of that would be a potential Matt Hardy v Jeff Hardy feud for a major title after Matt refuses to give the title back to Jeff, claiming he is the rightful deserving champion now as he is not a criminal.

with tna botching matches and producing this crapy payperview it wont matter who gets the title. hell with the sucky booking it might a returning curry man and he builds a curry belt. tna on monday somebody brought this up this was essessintally the 5 year old kid trying to beat a mike tyson you see how that will be hard but in all seriouses i see booker o wait the forget to sign him kevin nash o wait they forget to sign him to whos next they will forget to sign hardy aj kurt kedenny (refuse to call him anderson ) tna=FAIL okay now in all serious it will probally be rvd since he got pretty much screwed out of the title in the first place

Whoever it may be, I hope Matt gets his chance at it. The popular pick right now is AJ Styles and I would have no problem with that since he practically built that place. But, I am really waiting to see a feud between Matt and Jeff for the title.

I hope for not saying it will happen. Fatal 4 Way Ultimate X TNA Title.
Hardy vs Styles vs RVD vs Anderson, or maybe do like the other year 2005 destination x, elimination rules until the final two then it switches to Ultimate X.

i like that idea quite a bit actually, the fatal 4 way with 3 high flyers and anderson would be great if you ask me, they could put on a show

I was sorta hoping that Anderson would drop to jarred in some elaborate screwjob. Nothing would give immortal more heat than to cheat Anderson out of the belt so that blowhard could have yet another title run. Now I am praying for a three way between RVD and Styles." It isn't fair". Says hardy. "It's a handicap match. 2v1. I should have my buddies at ringside, so long a's they don't interferre. "
Each member of immortal can be ejected a's they each save hardy's butt once. It is now looking good for our heroes. But suddenly, RVD and hardy work together to take out Anderson. Once Anderson lays unconscious in the ring, hardy and rvd play "rock paper scisssors" With RVD winning. He pins Anderson, and immortal celebrates.

Then hardy goes to jail, or whatever.

Personally I would like to see AJ take it. If not AJ give Joe a damn push otherwise he gonna kill somebody.

Judging by the history between RVD and Jeff Hardy and how when RVD came him he won both the European and Hardcore titles from Hardy and always seemed to have Jeff's number in any tournaments they both were in im going with RVD.Jeff has been ducking him for months and eventually(considering Hardy doesn't miss t.v for legal issues) they are going to have to fight sooner or later.

I could see RVD taking the belt from Jeff most likely following their past storyline on TNA of Jeff avoiding him but i wouldn't be upset to see A.J win it either.A.j is a star TNA made and it would be cool to see either man take that over-sized diva's belt from jeff and restore it to a much better looking belt(or the old one even)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back