Who is this WWE Superfan named "Leonard?"

MattBrady425

Dark Match Winner
As early back as WrestleMania 32, I have noticed a particular WWE fan usually sitting in the front row at major WWE Pay-Per-View events, typically the Big 4 events, and then sometimes either the RAW and SmackDown! events usually before and/or after the PPV itself. He, like a lot of other common WWE fans has also developed a habit of sitting in the front row the night after WrestleMania. Tonight, at Extreme Rules (07/14/2019), he could be seen in the audience during many different matches, but most notably during Seth Rollins' entrance, in which he had a sign that had the word "Leonard" with an arrow pointing down at himself

This fan (possibly named "Leonard") is a man ♂ , who has:
- long, wavy, dark black hair (usually tied up into a ponytail),
- big eyeglasses,
- a slightly portly body frame
- ...and is almost always wearing official WWE licensed shirts.

His physical appearance and characteristics could also pass for many different type of ethnic ancestries, but anyone could assume that he is either First Nation, Pacific Islander, American Indian, Native American, Alaskan Native, Polynesian, Asian, East Indian, Filipino, Brazilian, Italian, Portuguese, and/or maybe even Hispanic and/or Latino.

A few questions about this man:
- Does anyone know who he is?
- Does anyone know where his hometown is located?
- Is this man American?
- Is this man Canadian?
- Is this man Mexican?
- What is his Ethnic Ancestry?
- What type of work does he do to earn such money to be able to afford WrestleMania tickets yearly?
- Is "Leonard" his real name?
- Does anyone else recognize him from any other WWE PPVs and/or RAW/SmackDown! Live Events and/or Tapings?
- Has anyone ever seen him at any international WWE PPV Events?
- Has anyone ever spoken to him or actually seen him in-person at a WWE live event or taping?
- Is he an actual employee of the WWE?
- How is he able afford tickets, airfare, and hotel fees with travelling to many different WWE events?
- Has anyone ever seen him at a TNA/Impact Wrestling event?
- Has anyone ever seen him at either an AEW, NJPW, and/or ROH live event?
- Has anyone ever actually met this man?

Leonard again (on the right-hand side) @ WRESTLEMANIA 32 (ARLINGTON, TX)
upload_2019-7-14_21-44-32.png

Leonard again @ Stomping Grounds 2019 (TACOMA, WA)
upload_2019-7-14_21-49-13.png

I have seen this many at many other WWE events, but I have only these pictures to show.
Does anyone have any sort of clue about this person?

I imagine "Leonard" is either a WWE "superfan" as you indicated or an audience plant.

I can't say I've noticed him while watching WWE programming. What is he doing during the events? If he's simply watching the show and interacting like a typical person would, then I'm leaning towards superfan. If he's a little too overreactive or he's specifically trying to stir the crowd... getting them to boo the heels and cheer the faces then I'm guessing a plant.

Yeah see that Leonard guy all the time but haven't heard much about him. Then there is this tall Skinny Weird Al looking dude all the time with an older woman looks like his mom: . Heard his relative works in production or some other capacity that is how they get to so many shows. And there is the dude with the green Tshirt always wearing a cap. The infamous Brock Lesnar guy. Also this older bald white dude with glasses and goatee and looks like his wife always sitting near the sides. The Tye dye guy sometimes shows up on WWE and NXT, guessing he is based around Florida.

The best were the old school super fans like the tanned jacked Vladimir with the glasses who was always at WWF and some ECW. The faith no more guy biker/rocker looking guy were always sitting beside each other. And what happened to the infamous sign guy with the backwards cap who was featured in WWE articles/videos before, he was always at the shows but don't see him anymore. Unless he sits near the hard cam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back