• Studying political theory with Noam Chomsky

• Studying political theory with Sarah Palin

• Contimplating his sexuality with Sarah Palin

• Searching for proof that Osama Bin Laden is still alive

• Other, please specify

Results are only viewable after voting.

JGlass

Unregistered User
Sully has been absent for a few days. Where do you suppose he is? Poll coming.

Credit to Coco for inspiring this type of thread. He's basically my muse. My muse that I plagiarize.

Sully's the guy you guys raped for 20 pages over bin laden right? Yeah, I think he's taking some time off. Think of it as repeated punts. Over and over and over...

Your Community references are lost on me, Coco, but are more lost on Sully, who isn't allowed to stay up that late.

Who, me?

Edit: I just realized you're more than likely talking about Sully.

Obama%20facepalm.jpg

I think Sully is one of the two green men in Vancouver for the Canucks playoff games.

For those of you who follow the NHL playoffs, you are well aware of the two green men who sit by the opponents penalty box for home games, and have even travelled for a few road games, to antagonize the Canucks' opponents. They wear tight green clothing, have their faces hidden, and gyrate and climb around the glass to annoy the guy in the penalty box.

According to Sportscentre, one of these two guys is named Sully. I think it is our Sully, following his new calling in life.

I think Sully is one of the two green men in Vancouver for the Canucks playoff games.

For those of you who follow the NHL playoffs, you are well aware of the two green men who sit by the opponents penalty box for home games, and have even travelled for a few road games, to antagonize the Canucks' opponents. They wear tight green clothing, have their faces hidden, and gyrate and climb around the glass to annoy the guy in the penalty box.

According to Sportscentre, one of these two guys is named Sully. I think it is our Sully, following his new calling in life.

[youtube]Y97k_Y3clCI[/youtube]
[youtube]tkXvwG8xKJI[/youtube]

He did, for beating up band nerds. This obviously mean he is not beating up band nerds, who as we know have proven to be big mean bullies to Sully and friends. I'm sorry, Sully and friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back