The Official Sully Appreciation Thread

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Fuck you all. Is that the note I should start the thread on? No. Probably not. But I want to be brief. If the WWE can fit a month of television into three minutes, I can fit the point of three meandering paragraphs into three words, dammit. Sully is a goldmine with a gift for conveying his experience though words that so few are able to replicate. While most of us bar flies simply face-palm and make brief wisecracks out of one another, Sully makes this shit look good. He may be the single most entertaining poster on WrestleZone and has my nomination and vote for Poster of the Year. Pledge your allegiance here.

tumbleweed.jpg

Site had trouble loading immediately after I posted it. Someone is trying to suppress the truth.

Sully's a fucking idiot, but he's our idiot.
Sully's not an idiot. He's young and experimenting with things like the 9/11 truth movement and other such doodads. All he's looking for is an identity. Why people begrudge a youngster a healthy part of his adolescence is beyond me.

And really, the guy can spin a story. He's going to be a force as an adult.

Sully's not an idiot. He's young and experimenting with things like the 9/11 truth movement and other such doodads. All he's looking for is an identity. Why people begrudge a youngster a healthy part of his adolescence is beyond me.

And really, the guy can spin a story. He's going to be a force as an adult.

Whoa with all this loving going around..... are you blowing Sully cause thats illegal and wrong of course

I'm sure Sully gets enough attention that I don't have to blow him.

Not that I would regardless.

JGlass has called me a pederast. That doesn't have the power over me you might imagine.

DirtyJosé;3345232 said:
I'm still on the record as calling him on a future run as a serial killer, right?

That's probably the most logical outcome for the little nutcase.

Also, why does mr. nobody still exist?

That's probably the most logical outcome for the little nutcase.

Also, why does mr. nobody still exist?

You're probably right. I already have the first city I plan to slaughter...Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.

On a completely unrelated note, what's your address? Just wondering, you see I'm doing a project for school and a need a bunch of random addresses, anything would help really.

You're probably right. I already have the first city I plan to slaughter...Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.

On a completely unrelated note, what's your address? Just wondering, you see I'm doing a project for school and a need a bunch of random addresses, anything would help really.

Oooh, I'm terrified.

But feel free to look up 70 Bobolink Road. I am intensely curious as to what you will do.

Oooh, I'm terrified.

But feel free to look up 70 Bobolink Road. I am intensely curious as to what you will do.

Jesus Christ, does everyone on that road use the same recycling bin? Is this actually your road or did you give me an address to a middle school. If so, which house is yours? I hope it's the one with the red and blue fire hydrant.

You're lucky that you live so close to a middle school though...I'm not allowed to anymore.

Some poor middle school is about to have a surprise pizza party...with extra anchovies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back