Sully's Bar Mitzvah

Yes, I didn't show off the theme of the party because I thought it might embarrass you.

IMG_5423.JPG

IMG_5428.JPG

IMG_5424.JPG

IMG_5426.JPG

So as you can see, to reflect Sully's love of video games, they assigned each table a gaming console instead of a number. I was seated at PlayStation 2.

You forgot to post the pics of the Wii cup cakes...

wiimiicupcakes.jpg

You are seriously creeping me the fuck out. Where did you find all these pictures of a bar mitzvah? I'm assuming some sort of blog of a jewish parent.

So would Brandon Underwood.

A.)Won't be surprised to see Packers get rid of Underwood after his 'no contest' plead, just ask Mark Chmura what happens when Packers get caught on the wrong side of sexual assault cases

B.)Underwood is nearly on the same level as Big Ben, meaning hardly anyone has heard or cares about this (not that it makes it any less worse)

C.)I'm no defending Underwood for his actions, whether or not it happened Underwood should not allow himself to be put into a situation where someone could accuse him of such actions

I've never seen such a large group of people so unfamiliar with the power of google images. I googled Bar Mitzvah album and one of the pictures of the kid lighting the cake was a result. I clicked it, and it lead to some photographers website where he had many different albums on display for all the world to see.

I was actually considering using my own Bar Mitzvah pictures if I couldn't find any online, but A) that would make me a little uncomfortable and B) that would be a little too much work for my liking. This whole thread took me about 30 minutes to throw together.

On an unrelated note, I'm currently messing with people on Omegle.

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Official messages from Omegle will not be sent with the label 'Stranger:'. Strangers claiming to represent Omegle are lying.
Stranger: hello
You: hey
You: im looking for hot sexy young men
Stranger: I'm 27,m,uk
Stranger: so probably a bit old, lol
You: awesome
You: 42/m/usa
You: let's get started
Stranger: lol, sorry, my friend
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Official messages from Omegle will not be sent with the label 'Stranger:'. Strangers claiming to represent Omegle are lying.
Stranger: hello
You: heyyy
Stranger: are you okay?
You: Im looking for hot sexy men
Stranger: well, i'm a guy, but not hot or sexy
You: Well how old are you?
Stranger: 16, but do you really want to talk to someone that is depressed?
You: Are you depressed..or is that just your gimmick?
Stranger: i am, i feel like a monster
You: My gimmick is a 42 year old pedo who poses as a girl, then reveals his age to creep the other party out, but really I'm just a 15 year old boy who is bored on the interwebz
Stranger: that's a common one, try to be more original
You: Why are you depressed?
Stranger: if i told you, you'd laugh, or just be disappointed, or creeped out
You: Well it doesn't really matter what I think, I'm just a random person you don't even know on Omegle.
Stranger: yeah, well i'm a guy that gets depressed about things he can't change, but tries to change them anyways. when i find out i can't change anything, i get angry. then the thing i'm trying to change, well, i start doing it. it tears me apart
You: Things you can't change such as appearance or personality? Or a habit?
Stranger: it's what other people do and make. it would just be easier to tell you what it is instead of just being vague
You: Lol, then tell me.
Stranger: well, it's a long story
You: I have a long attention span.
Stranger: not too many people do these days. here i go
Stranger: i love an anime character
Stranger: i think she's the most amazing, wonderful, beautiful girl ever
Stranger: do you know what hentai is?
You: Yes.
Stranger: well i stumble across hentai of her one day
Stranger: i decide i want to get rid of the hentai of her on the internet on the internet
Stranger: i always looked at her as a pure girl
Stranger: then i see this. it's wrong, it's not her, it stains her image
You: Who is the character?
Stranger: that stays a secret
Stranger: i e-mail some sites, asking them to take it down, of course they don't
Stranger: and me, being me, gets depressed because i can't change anything
Stranger: i go through depressive stages, i go through an emotional roller coaster. i feel like everyone needs to die at some points.
Stranger: then one day, i committed the worse sin i could ever commit
You: Lol ok. Well it sounds like you have a sexual fetish of some sort for anime. Which is decently normal, nothing odd about that, but it sounds like you've had a specific crush on this certain girl. I know what I had crushes in the past I became obsessed with them, especially celebs, and I would get angry if there was slander, but it's not really something that a person could change, it's not illegal and it's a free world, so you can't get people to stop posting the pictures. That's just silly.
Stranger: i fapped to the hentai
Stranger: now i want to die
Stranger: i know it's silly
Stranger: my friend who i talk to about this keeps telling me its silly
Stranger: i don't care
You: It's hentai, and it seems like your sexual attraction. That's like saying that you're attracted to your wife, and you want to protect her from other men, but you had sex with her yourself and now your upset. When you look at it like that it sounds normal on what you did.
Stranger: i thought about that too
Stranger: it's like trying to talk me out of my cause
Stranger: i want her to have her pure image
Stranger: she's an angel to me
Stranger: we have no right
You: She's fictional, not real. There is no point getting depressed over it. You're treating her like a god, and it's just going to end up controlling your life.
Stranger: she is controlling my life
Stranger: i've let her
Stranger: some days i cry because i know i can never be with her
You: The closet thing you can do is fap to her. If you're attracted to her, fap to her.
You: There's no point in just obsessing with her when you can
You: 't do anything with it.
Stranger: i don't want to fap to her, it's wrong. she's not a sex toy
Stranger: she's more than that
Stranger: no one should be able to fap to her
Stranger: no one
You: She's a cartoon. Maybe try contacting the author of the anime.
Stranger: i wish i could go back in time and stop the anime from being created
Stranger: people don't deserve her
Stranger: the creater had to think this would happen
You: Erm..well....Good luck.
You have disconnected.

That kinda took a wrong turn. That kid has some issues. That just completely ruined my mood. Now I don't even wanna do it anymore. Stupid kid and his obsession with anime.

sullyb.jpg

Mazel Tov, Sully. You're a real mensch.

Now that I know your grandparents are Mae Young and Grandpa from "The Munsters," I'll be much more respectful toward you.

I would love the opportunity to obliterate Sully's aunt, Jenna.

The sentence structure of that pick-up line was very Jewish indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back