A Week in Review: 8/28 - 9/3

Jesus Christ almighty, right as I'm typing this up Usain Bolt's crazy ass comes on my TV. Damn... He's fast, isn't he? Here goes:

- The biggest news of the week has to be the huge mod shake-ups we had. First off, IC25 retired. Retiiiiaaaaahhhhhheeeeddd. The Triad are now with one less bold name, the end of an era is nearing... What if D-Man's the next to go? What about JGlass? The only safe bet to stay is NorCal, motherfucker's a machine. Enough about the Jersey boys, what's about Nate?! He finally did it, he Jeff Hardy'd his way to the top. The newest WWE mod certainly didn't come without ANY controversy, as KB immediately informed him that he wanted someone else... IN PUBLIC. Apparently Naitch was the first choice, but dude has a life. There was also a sandy cervix or two around these parts from jilted wanna-mods. Meh.

- Happy birthday, KB!

- Second week in a row without a Sly/X fight. I got worried for a bit, I thought Sly was losing it, then he flexed his e-cock at a few people (myself included) for no apparent reason... It settled my fears.

- SEWF returned. Shit, I gotta get that done.

- Be nice to Sully.

- The Battle Tourney's kicking in full force, unleash that pent up sexual frustration and debate about random super heroes and villains with complete strangers on the Internet.

- The Sully/Coco bromance is over! They finally blew up at each other. Poor Coco seems crushed by it, be thought Sully was the one.

- zrise threatened to report me for red rep abuse... AFTER HE STARTED THE RED REPPING. What'd I do? Red repped him some mo'.

- Be nice to Sully.

- mr. ready has been quiet. That must mean he'll unleash his stupidity on us in the LD tomorrow.

- Shadowmancer made a few threads; nobody posted in them.

- Coco made a bid for spam mod, then KB announced that a figment of his imagination was going to receive the spot. Saddest part is the fact that KB can play a four year old girl with such ease.

- Deadman's still being Deadman. J4L's still being a stuck-up former prisoner. Macios still makes me laugh 95% of the time, accidentally most of the time.

- Milenko's back to his old self. He made a stellar thread just moments ago. Check it out! #markhenry4mvp

- SNS is still going strong with his girlfriend.

That's all for this week. Enjoy.

Glad you made this so I could keep up. Lol sounds rather unimportant, I could allmost just come in here once a week and figure it out from this.

Some good reading Crock only bad thing was that zrise and mr.ready were just like last week but I was not.What up with that zrise really?mr.ready really?But I really don't mind cause this was some good shit to read.

Hey it took me atleast 5 weeks or so for Crock to mention me even if he compared me to FSWWE which I really didn't get why FSWWE out of a lot of other posters around here.

SURPRISE! SURPRISE! SURPRISE! No mention of FunKay. And so the conspiracy continues.

recallshame0615_display_image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back