A Week in Review - 8/14 to 8/20

People seemed to enjoy this the last time I did this, so I'm bringing it back. Here goes:

- I have to start off on a somber note. Last time I did this was a joyous occasion. Gaping Anus had just been thrown in prison, the forum entered a brand new "Golden Age." There were better conversations, less idiots, less Mark Henry, an amazing time. Well, as of yesterday, it's over. We here at WrestleZone Forums have been thrust back into the primitive dark ages, as Gaping Anus, now going by "hinyourbrother," has been released from prison. Our overlords Slyfox696 and klunderbunker decided that enough was enough. Although all of us commoners dare not disagree with their decision, there has been widespread depression across the forum.

- Be nice to Sully.

- In happier news, we finally discovered the most beautiful woman in the world, as SNS has graciously put her in his signature for the whole forum to enjoy. Even though it's been all nice and dandy, people have had one question: Who is the goddess? Well, we now know her idenity. She is Gaping Anus' girlfriend... And according to him, they actually had intercourse. How do I know this? Well, with near D-Man levels of self-promotion, Gaping Anus actually made a thread to inform us that he was no longer a virgin. The jury is still out on whether or not that was a good idea, but it most likely was not.

- Here's a huge surprise: Nearly two full months after the last "Week in Review" and one thing remains the same... Slyfox and xfear are STILL having an e-peen size contest. That being said, xfear is taking a rather strange approach, as he is trying to step away from the situation. Both men are in agreement though, it must be handled in a civil manner.

I'm putting ten bucks on the next squabble occurring in the next week.

- Sully provided us with waaaaaaaaay too much information about his personal life.

- I'm still desperately seeking approval on here, but still lacking a bolded name. I'm sensing a theme.

- Be nice to Sully.

- Apparently we're on "alt duty," since Sully claims Mr. Nobody is an alt. I doubt it, but I've been wrong before. Then again, I'm sure JGlass would have banned him by now, since he does love flexing his e-muscle on here.

- Deadman is back. Yes, you heard right, he's back. After hearing so much about him, I must say he hasn't lived up to the hype. Has he lost it? What happened to the greatness that be once used to display?

There's one person who's certainly not disappointed by his performance: tdigle. The bromance between the two has re-blossomed like an unknown growth on the genitals of a Jersey Shore star.

Hell, even I have to admit, the Youtube videos are classic.

- You had to see it coming: Be nice to Sully.

That's all I have for this week, I'll be back next week. I know you won't read it though.

Cool thread man, I can dig it. The Sly/X battle has been going on since roughly 2007 so it's nothing new man, I've just grown so tired of it though that at this point I just don't want to have to ever discuss anything in great detail with him ever again for the rest of my life. Nothing I ever say will change his mind, nothing he ever says will change my mind, I've realized this, and I just want him to let sleeping dogs lie and just keep shit to himself. That's my new goal plan. Hip hip hooray.

Cool thread man, I can dig it.

Thanks, X.

The Sly/X battle has been going on since roughly 2007 so it's nothing new man, I've just grown so tired of it though that at this point I just don't want to have to ever discuss anything in great detail with him ever again for the rest of my life. Nothing I ever say will change his mind, nothing he ever says will change my mind, I've realized this, and I just want him to let sleeping dogs lie and just keep shit to himself. That's my new goal plan. Hip hip hooray.

It's a good idea, but the idea of you two getting along (hell, not even getting along, coexisting) doesn't really come together for me. :lmao:

What am I supposed to say? "The LD kid made an LD, copy and paste, bitchesssssss!!!!!!!one111!!!"

It's non-negotiable, you make it or you don't. If you do something noteworthy, I'll mention it.

I feel weird saying it, but he's lightened up a lot.

Cool thread man, I can dig it. The Sly/X battle has been going on since roughly 2007 so it's nothing new man, I've just grown so tired of it though that at this point I just don't want to have to ever discuss anything in great detail with him ever again for the rest of my life. Nothing I ever say will change his mind, nothing he ever says will change my mind, I've realized this, and I just want him to let sleeping dogs lie and just keep shit to himself. That's my new goal plan. Hip hip hooray.

That just sounds so ... boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back