What's your theme song?

This thread sounds fun, so I'll get down to business.

These choices are just all random theme picks.

If I were a Professional Wrestler, then this would be my theme:
[YOUTUBE]RcPIDTHX9dE[/YOUTUBE]
I'd give my fans something to wait for and when the song kicks in at the beginning, I'd blow some massive pyro out and hype everybody up. Plus, I love Rev Theory. They're a great band.

If I were beating somebody down either in a video game or in a real life fight, then I'd want to hear this song playing in the background:
[YOUTUBE]flr8V-CeXM0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
This song just screams ass-kicking, and it's from one of my favourite games. I can only imagine beating somebody down to this theme. It gets my blood pumping.

If I were a raging homosexual walking down the street wearing high heels and latex hot pants, then this would be my theme:
[YOUTUBE]2FrPUZf1H3I[/YOUTUBE]
I love this song and it's 80s, so how can you not love it? Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say that this song suits homosexual's or that the artists are homosexual, it just makes me think of homosexual's wearing high heels and latex hot pants....or Eddie Izzard. (Look it up)

If I were stuck on an island for years on end and my name were Desmond and I had to press a button and enter a random set of numbers that actually meant something to a fat guy that was soon to end up on the island to stop an absolutely chaotic disaster...then this would be my theme:
[YOUTUBE]3o8QjVow0d0[/YOUTUBE]
I actually got a little kick outta' writing that description. Everybody likes Lost. I do anyway. I loved this song the first time I heard it and I was singing along during that segment of the Lost episode. As stated before, if I were ANY or INVOLVED in any of those events, then this would be my theme.

Okay, so I posted this a while back.. But it was before I knew how to work the stupid Youtube links. So I'm going to try this again..
This song right here explains my dating history.. (and a lot of the reason why I don't date anymore.. But rather have my nice easy NSA flings).. Fucking Matt Damon. God he looks weird as the lead singer here

Oh, and yeah.. My name is Scott too. Go figure.

My theme song on here would be...

[YOUTUBE]i5vL8lgNEBA[/YOUTUBE]

The song inspired my username on here. I first heard it when Frank Mir used it as his theme at UFC 100. It's got a banging beat and would be the perfect theme song to use if your a wrestler using "Amazing" as a name or a nickname.

If a tribute video was made about me, doesnt matter what I would be, I would like for the person to use this theme in the tribute vid. It would catch the attention of the watcher and would capture the mood of the move cause the song could fit with anything really. It's a awesome song and gets me thinking about life.

[YOUTUBE]Rpx_PcZjByY[/YOUTUBE]

I would pick: Woke Up This Morning by Alabama 3.

[YOUTUBE]CWUW2Vcb_-k&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

A lot of you will know this as the theme to the hit HBO TV series The Sopranos but it's a song that sums up trying to reach for something. This song is about trying to achieve a goal that your parents feel that you can reach. You are the 'Chosen One' if you will. I feel that I'm trying to reach for the goals that my parents hope I can reach and that I can make something of myself one day to make them proud.

This would be my enterance theme if I were a wrestler, This song is just so fn awesome, and pumps me the hell up before I would fight.. The crowd would go wild. I could imagine the intro, i would stick be behind the curtains, then the vocals start and I come out... major pyro, and the crowd going wild! ahhh

This will be my theme after a major win, like a ppv or a title win...listen to the lyrics... ALL I DO IS WIN WIN WIN NO MATTER WHAT!!! ahhhh! I heard this at my friends boxing match, he won and that song just got stuck in my head, and I AM NOT A HIP HOP FAN!!!

[YOUTUBE]jTtexOw5jtI&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

This is the song that describes my personality the most. A betrayed soul who pnders the world with dark thoughts and hidden potential. Not to mention this is the my favorite song ever.

But for the sake of something new since I have already posted this song on another thread I will post another song I have never posted on here before that descibes me to the same degree.

[YOUTUBE]lVZHKVkNADs[/YOUTUBE]

Great lyrics here and to tell the truth might even be a better fit for me than the first song. Victim, the words that define me and my excistince. but my destiny to be great will pull me through the victim status.

Exellent old thread from my boy SSC, let's get this shit goin.

The theme I would use for my life in general would be Watch Me Shine by Fozzy.
I chose this song because not only is it one of my favorite by Y2J's band but it speaks to me and represents my rise to greatness and my future.
[YOUTUBE]Ith229kA4U4[/YOUTUBE]

And I have to put my sex song :p This is a little funny to say but i've got one for more mellow, slower/ more romantic nights and one for more crazy.....

Romantic:
[YOUTUBE]RiYmqErDJCY[/YOUTUBE]
Really any of Eric Johnson's slower and softer stuff works for me and my girl, just very relaxing and chill.

Not so Romantic
[YOUTUBE]9T-s9Ne2Gns[/YOUTUBE]
For those crazier times when romance goes out the door this is one that always fits the tone :p

After Sex...
[YOUTUBE]lQlIhraqL7o[/YOUTUBE]
I couldn't resist on this one, and yes I have listened to this song after having sex. :lmao:

I think I may post a few themes if I may that encapsulate different moods.

First off, my theme for tough days when I just need to get going with stuff was a toss up between an Explosions in the Sky song and the theme to Last of the Mohicans. Both are instrumentals that convey a lot of feeling and emotion simply through their composition, and I'm gonna go with EITS' Catastrophe and the Cure. The title of the song is incredibly fitting with the music as it starts off, not chaotic as such, but with a lot of energy that builds, falls, then builds again. In contrast the second half of the song is quite peaceful and almost meditative.

My sappy theme is incredibly sappy, but the lyrics are just so beautiful and honest that I can't help but listen to the whole song every time it comes on. Sometimes not the wisest song to listen to after multiple whiskies and with ex's numbers in my phone, but I'm not as bad now!

My current "fuck 'em all" tune just now would be My World by Transmissions which was used in the UK for the Deus Ex game. The techy sounds in the background remind me a lot of Ghost in the Shell for some reason.

My final smokin' song is a Doors classic and one I had a fucking crazy baked dream to when putting it on repeat and falling asleep to - Riders on the Storm.

I saw this thread and one song came to my mind.

[youtube]Oi0LwvhSuzk[/youtube]
she's like a lost flower
growing up through a crack
in the bustling sidewalk
moving like a river so sad
so hey where we going
tell me where we've gone
was there love and fury
energy and passion

so fuck your rules man
you step up you'll go down fast
ive got to release all the
shit that has made up my past

so go paint your face and
proclaim thy warrior soul
cuz life is a brutal fight until we show
a shade of timelessness
for we are all distinct
and awaiting our
transcedental release

so fuck your rules man
so go let your soul dance baby
time to free yourself at last
unshackle your life spirit
fly away far from the past
cuz its gone

like a lost flower growing with mad wind
like a sad river who has no end

so fuck your rules man
cuz here comes my passion
so fuck your rules man
cuz here comes my love
so fuck your rules man
here comes pure energy
so fuck your rules man
cuz here comes my fury

so fuck your rules man
so fuck your rules man
so fuck your rules man
so fuck your rules man

so fuck your rules man
so go let your soul dance baby
time to free yourself at last
unshackle your life spirit
fly away far from the past
I would say this is my theme because the song a perfect example of how I live my life (Well try to anyway). The way I interpret the lyrics makes me believe they say 'let the past stay in past.' Don't ever forget your past and learn from it but don't let it bother you because there is nothing you can do about it. It's not just those lyrics either, every time I listen to this song I find myself thinking about a recent time I've done something in my life that reflects the lyrics.

The fact that it's a great song doesn't hurt either

[YOUTUBE]PIE5QtkxzvM&ob=av3e[/YOUTUBE]

Jordin Sparks - One step at a time

The lyrics are just right and hey, it's Jordin Sparks. I've always loved her voice and music.

This is pretty much my theme song when I stop goofing around, sit down, wonder and watch the world go by. :)

Saliva – King Of My World.

Aside from the obvious reason that I’m a Jerichoholic, this song pretty much sums up my past, present, and future.

Mine would definitely be this:

[YOUTUBE]8SmjgWke6Zw[/YOUTUBE]

My theme always changed depending on the mood I'm in and what I'm doing. Also this theme kind of sums up the type of person I am in real life as weird as that sounds.

If I'm a wrestler it would be this:

[YOUTUBE]SSwcywVJIvI[/YOUTUBE]

I would definitely want something that makes people think they are going to die.

[YOUTUBE]H_QQydgVfRU[/YOUTUBE]

Parts of this song describe me to an absolute tee. I've been through some tough shit in the past, bullies, stuff at home and people used to say I'd amount to nothing. "That ain't gonna bring me down" is my response to all those people, as I stand the person am I today. "You know the feeling when your back is up against the wall", perfect beginning to the first verse, it hits the ground running and when these words are used to describe me, this has always been the case. Plus, this song absolutely pumps me the fuck up before I do a show, begins to get the blood flowing and makes me think whenever I step out infront of people and do my thing, I am the absolute best at what I do and no-one I'm performing with is going to steal my stage. Sure, it's a bizarre mind-set but it works. The perfect theme for me.

Straight up. A lot of my friends are either Juggalos or former Los like myself and it almost never fails, whenever I come around they start singing this shit to me. Mainly because the dudes I hung out with were broke ass bums and I was the one bearing gifts(weed.)

Also,

I got problems in my head, son.

[YOUTUBE]7lL1CW140FQ[/YOUTUBE]

This would definitely be my theme tune if I were a face. From the kick-ass intro until the quickly-sang words the song gets you pumped like fuck and that is the whole point of a theme song, no?

Actually, I was stuck between salute your solution and a particular point in this song: (go from about 1 minute.)

[YOUTUBE]qBbk9IjRdO0#t=66s[/YOUTUBE]

Being drunk and listening to this song gets you all pumped and crazy like no other. However, it would need a fair share of editing to make it how I'd want it.

If I was a heel, I'd probably be an evil super-villain heel. Hence, my theme song would probably be something like this:

[YOUTUBE]eTE-v4kbkfo[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah, I'd be an awesome heel. Daniel Bryan take note.

If I were a wrestler and had my own theme song. Well firstly I would be a heel, the type that is so arrogant and full of oneself and only one song could do it justice. This kind of ties in because he would have to be one of the most arrogant artists going round. Don't get me wrong great musician and hell of a performer but extremely arrogant

[YOUTUBE]SwhkArCziq8[/YOUTUBE]

As for a theme song to be played whilst whooping ass would be simple
[YOUTUBE]5QkmXIAnbZo[/YOUTUBE]

And theme song for my life . . .
[YOUTUBE]V8q0xe8oqDE[/YOUTUBE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member