What's your theme song?

Smooth Sexual Chocolate

Grapefruits of Wrath
That's the question, and it really is that simple. Not only can it be your theme music, but you can pick a theme for another poster an the forum, just be sure to give an explanation as to why you choose the song.

This can be a theme for anything you want it to be, a song that just represents your life in general, or perhaps your perfect entrance music, maybe it's the theme music to your sex life, anything goes.

Once you've picked out your theme, just pick out the perfect song to go along with it, and give an explanation as to why you choose the song to go with your theme.

Now, I'll start us off with a simple example.

This is my ass kicking theme, the music I would want to be played while I'm whooping ass, real life or a video game, if I'm kicking someones ass I want to hear this song.....

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/juZAHVwjucQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/juZAHVwjucQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

The song is by The Polish Ambassador, and it's titled When the Robo B-Boys just kill it. Now as most people on here know, I have quite the soft spot for electronic music, and for some reason this funky 80's sounding electronic jam just induces a happy boost of adrenaline that makes me want to kick ass and take name.

Feel free to post as many different themes as you please, I know it's hard to just choose one.

This is a good question, and an interesting one. at first I couldn't think of one, because my preferred music tastes change daily. I was pacing around the room, when suddenly it hit me. There is only one song that could possibly serve as my theme song, and it is It's My Life, by Bon Jovi.

This song fits me to a T. It has a hard, driving feel, and the lyrics are great. I've always been a "Do it now" kind of guy when it comes to living life and trying new things, and that's what this song is all about. You're not going to live forever, so don't let life's opportunities pass you by. I also stand my ground when it comes to my strongest opinions. On top of that, the song just has an epic, ass-kicking feel to it. Truly a song that embodies me and my life perfectly.

Oddly enough, this is a question I find myself asking quite a bit. Maybe it's because I constantly fantasize about being a superhero or whatever, but because of this, I've only been able to narrow down my choices down to two.

I've always enjoyed songs that change pitch (I guess would be the word) as the song progresses. The ones that start off quietly, then slowly but surely build to a loud, epic theme. Which is probably why Amaranth by Nightwish is the first choice that comes to mind.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GdZn7k5rZLQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GdZn7k5rZLQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

It starts off quiet and low-key, but quickly increases in volume and gets the listener excited, the epic feel of the song consistent throughout. Truth be told, a number of songs from Dark Passion Play could fill this role, but this is the one that I listen to the most.

The other song I constantly think about is The Beginning is The End is The Beginning by Smashing Pumpkins.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pxM4EbN9lMY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pxM4EbN9lMY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Unlike Amaranth, which starts off quiet and soon becomes much louder, this song stays rather quiet and somber throughout, while also giving off a rather eerie tone. It's still a very enjoyable song, and I can always imagine myself walking away from a wrecked battlefield with the last few words of this song playing.

My theme song can be none other than the intro song to the John Wayne classic Chisum.

[youtube]oMYNVVq_B9M[/youtube]

Fact of the matter is that I drive a lot of cattle. Sometimes over rivers. Sometimes to the west. Sometimes over red rivers. Doing this, I'm looking to carve an empire in a promised land. When one takes part in hard work like that, it's nice to have a reminder to still keep going on.

The song hits so close to the heart that John Chisum is my secret (well, not anymore) name for myself.

This is a good question, and an interesting one. at first I couldn't think of one, because my preferred music tastes change daily. I was pacing around the room, when suddenly it hit me. There is only one song that could possibly serve as my theme song, and it is It's My Life, by Bon Jovi.

This song fits me to a T. It has a hard, driving feel, and the lyrics are great. I've always been a "Do it now" kind of guy when it comes to living life and trying new things, and that's what this song is all about. You're not going to live forever, so don't let life's opportunities pass you by. I also stand my ground when it comes to my strongest opinions. On top of that, the song just has an epic, ass-kicking feel to it. Truly a song that embodies me and my life perfectly.

Dang Doc you beat me to it.I've always loved this song. It's got the meaning that basicly you don't care what other people think of you. You do things your way and you couldn't care if people don't care about it.

Another one would be My Way by Limp Bizkit
[YOUTUBE]Dn8vzTsnPps&feature[/YOUTUBE]Same reason for It's My Life plus it's got an ass kicking anthem.

Final one is I Will Not Bow by Breaking Benjamin
[YOUTUBE]4wyJIIP5a1Q[/YOUTUBE]
It's got that ass kicking begining then it goes into how I don't care about you because your nothing. And I will not gve into you

I've thought about this a great many times, and have many songs that would be my "theme" song. Unfortunatley I can only remember one, so I'll certainly be stopping by later on once I remember the others. That being said, here's my song:

[YOUTUBE]vTnOL-NGgd0[/YOUTUBE]

This song is badass, I consider it to be one of the best Hip Hop songs of all time, and it's perfect for late night smoke sessions, and kicking some ass.

Nice post zero, It's nice to finally bury the hatchet as they say, It was a great rivalry while it lasted, perhaps even a candidate for rivalry of the year, only time will tell.

Great choices by everyone else as well, growing up in Oklahoma I can really relate to Coco's choice. In fact when I flew from Oklahoma to California I departed from John Wayne Airport, thanks for the memories Coco.

With a name like SSC you can only assume I very much enjoy to make the sexy time. I like to put this track on repeat while endless hoes please my each and every need. I'm sure everyone else can relate to that.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8YGR-8Gc6Go&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8YGR-8Gc6Go&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

3:13, I ain't trying to please ho's, that's more than enough time.

This is an excellent question and thinking about it I wasn't quite sure where I would go and then "The Good Life" by Three Days Grace started playing in my head. Now this isn't usually my cup of tea when it comes to music, as country is my go to genre, but something about this song always appealed to me. It is fast and it is a good beat to just cruise to with some buddies, as it blares in the background. And really isn't all we are truly looking for is a bit of the good life? I know I am and I hope one day to find this good life and complete what was meant to be completed.

[youtube]7yMtslWhcGY[/youtube]

For me, I think it would be "Do Not Obey" by All That Remains. It's a metalcore track that basically says screw the media, schools, and all of the hypocrites. I really connected with this song when I first heard it.

[YOUTUBE]sMyQl7bCujU[/YOUTUBE]

Thinking further about the question, another gem came to mind. Of course I'm talking about the Bond Girls in Heat theme song. A delightful cover of Kesha's smash hit Tik Tok.

[youtube]Rt7dK62QdLM[/youtube]

You'd be hard pressed to find a piece of music that makes me feel better about myself. I have extremely low self-esteem. Couple that with S.A.D., and come winter I really find myself needing a pick-me-up. This thin-eye'd walrus really tickles that spot for me. Half the fun of listening to this version of the song on my iPod is enjoying sweet, sweet memories of the person laying down those vocals.

She's a service to us all. Sometimes we just need an upbeat theme.

I have decided to go with a song that represents my life in general.

I have chosen , Another Day - Dope.

[YOUTUBE]zo94bXyUiWY[/YOUTUBE]

This song perfectly describes the life I live ,every day is similar to the previous. I want to make every day different but it always seems to stay the same , no matter how many times I try to make it different. Each day I say to myself , I want to make the best of the next day , make it different, make it better but then another day goes by and well nothing has changed. This is why I think Another Day by Dope is the perfect song to describe my life. I don't dislike anything about my life but I feel there is so much more I can do in a day , then what I do currently , which is why I constantly want to make changes but never fully attempt to make the change.

With that being said , I think this song is bad ass and I enjoy it a lot, I listen to it very often and I never seem to get tired of it.

[YOUTUBE]WJ-2J0b1uS0[/YOUTUBE]

Disturbed - I'm Alive.

I'm not really sure why I choose this however, the lyrics really speak to me in a manner of how I live my life. I've always been a strong minded guy when it comes to not changing for anyone but myself. And this song really just solidifies it all about me.

Also, there's something in the lyrics with the line "I rage again, dispelling my anger" speaks more of me, considering at times I have an incredibly short fuse.

The fact that I wouldn't take bow in my personality, looks or anything related to who I am, no matter who demands it. I make the changes for me, and only me. So this would definitely be my theme song. Good idea SSC.

I just saw 6 people viewing the music section at the same time, I couldn't tell you the last time I saw more than 3 people viewing the music section. True Story.

Now, for a little magic, watch as a cross promote the Marijuana Anthem Thread while making a post about my marijuana smoking theme.

So a lot of music I listen to doesn't include any type of lyrics, which for some kills the electronic genre for them, for me it just opens up the song for whatever type of interpretation you want.

That being said, this theme is not just going to be for my marijuana smoking, but in specific, my smoking of marijuana out of the Glass pipe, now many of you may have seen the song glass pipe posted here, in my marijuana anthems thread.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=101679&page=2

So the song is titled Glass Pipe by Eliot Lipp, and it instantly became a favorite of mine when I first heard it, now a lot of the interpretation for me comes from the song title, so when I lay eyes upon a song title that hits so close to home I start liking the song before I even here. Now of course the music still has to be good, and I'm no blind mark to shit production and crap music, like I said it's all about the interpretation.

The song makes me feel like I'm on a drive through the bay, sitting in the passenger seat, packing a bowl. Eventually arriving in Berkeley, already three bowls deep with the glass pipe and on my way to the magic brownie man to pick up some more treats.

Shit, after all of that, the video was taken down from youtube, but you don't even need to hear the song after the vivid description I gave of how it makes me feel. No need to fear, as I wont leave you hanging without any music at all. Lucky for me I have another song about weed from the same artist, so without further ado I give you PLW3d by Eliot Lipp.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KEb0aUjH6wE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KEb0aUjH6wE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

PLW stand for peace love and weed, if that doesn't represent me than I don't know what does.

First off, let's start with my general all purpose theme song. Something that captures my "fuck 'em if they can't take a joke" mentality. Not entirely productive, I know, but that's just how I am, baby.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TQSbu4m70Qw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TQSbu4m70Qw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
Guttermouth - Can I borrow some ambition?

The few times I do find myself behind the wheel of an automobile, this is usually the first track I pull up on the iPod. "My only opposition is my lack of motivation"...yeah, that about sums it up here.

Next, let's take a peek at my sex life. As I've shared here before, I love me some plump chicks.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/THoAvX0nWbg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/THoAvX0nWbg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
NoFX - Hot Dog in a Hallway

I remember an ex of mine was trying to claim that the song was cruel and mean, yet I defended it by pointing out that the guy isn't saying he loves her in spite of her obesity, but because of it. That's true love right there. This is possibly the sweetest song I've ever heard.

Our next stop is a party anthem from my time in San Francisco. Many nights I spent drunk or worse at various hipster dance parties I went to with an ex (different one).

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O9UTCRxrFfk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O9UTCRxrFfk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
Freezepop - Ninja of Love

I spent many nights acting as a ninja of love (part of why she became an ex). Cocaine's a hell of a drug. Most all of Freezepop's stuff is stuck in my head, but this one in particular feels like the stand out theme for those long nights and early mornings.

Finally, we have a guilty please theme, a I'm-done-for-the-day-so-I'm-drinking-at-1PM-and-enjoying-this-fucking-sunshine theme (kinda like today!). For this, I need something filthy and utterly shameless, and for that you can go nowhere else but..............BritPop.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jv47e3JUPWk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jv47e3JUPWk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]
The Suede - Animal Lover

Oh yes, just perfect. Dirty, filthy, shameless, and perfect for blasting out to your backyard while settling down with a stiff drink and a bowl, and perhaps a good book. Which, as it turns out, is what I think I'm going to go do right now.

There are many songs that i believe could use as a theme song but as of now i am going to only post one.

[YOUTUBE]HTN6Du3MCgI[/YOUTUBE]

Im not choosing this because im gay, because I am not........no really im not.... be quiet and stop judging me.

I chose it because of my love for the absurd, and as for humor I tend to get the most laughs out of shock humor. This song uses that very well, snd there is nothing more amusing than the reactions of pedestrians while blasting this song on your car speakers next to public areas.

This may seem short but I think this song epitomizes my life.
[YOUTUBE]cGzuw9ErEM0[/YOUTUBE]

I always get a lot of shit for the things I do but I don't let it bother me much. Sure I get a little pissy some times but after I cool off it doesn't bother me.

I have so many theme songs,for so many different occasions,but I'd have to say this is my general theme music.

[YOUTUBE]fAMh5xCsaNU[/YOUTUBE]

I think this matches my personality best,as it's upbeat and energetic,but at the same time calm and laid back however...

[YOUTUBE]m-4i9-MuusU[/YOUTUBE]
This usually works for my darker days,when I'm all bitch made and "wanna be left alone"

Let's see...There's a couple different sides of me...to start...

My bitchy days....my theme would be Monster...by Skillet. I have those times when I feel it under the surface and it just takes one dumb person to piss me off. Then out will pop the monster in me. If you are the dum dum to piss me off, then LOOKOUT!! :wtf:

My sad/reminiscent days Live Like You Were Dying..by Tim McGraw. They played this at my Uncle's funeral after he succumbed after a week in a coma. It was probably the saddest day of my life. To have sat with him for a week while he withered away. :sad: I still get very emotional when I hear that song.

My me against the world song Break Stuff...by Limp Bizkit. I just wanna kick the crap sometimes, and that is the BEST song to do it to. It just has the build up...the line "Like a chainsaw..rip ur ass raw..." How can you NOT be amped....

I know..I'm probably a bit multiple personality, but everyone has a different mood each day. But those are some of my days/themes.

Let's see...There's a couple different sides of me...to start...

My bitchy days....my theme would be Monster...by Skillet. I have those times when I feel it under the surface and it just takes one dumb person to piss me off. Then out will pop the monster in me. If you are the dum dum to piss me off, then LOOKOUT!! :wtf:

My sad/reminiscent days Live Like You Were Dying..by Tim McGraw. They played this at my Uncle's funeral after he succumbed after a week in a coma. It was probably the saddest day of my life. To have sat with him for a week while he withered away. :sad: I still get very emotional when I hear that song.

My me against the world song Break Stuff...by Limp Bizkit. I just wanna kick the crap sometimes, and that is the BEST song to do it to. It just has the build up...the line "Like a chainsaw..rip ur ass raw..." How can you NOT be amped....

I know..I'm probably a bit multiple personality, but everyone has a different mood each day. But those are some of my days/themes.

:( Those are all negative. What about a good day for LR79??? I would like to know what would be your theme music say,if our boy Striker came along and said hi? I imagine it would be something upbeat and poppy for the sake of being pointlessly poppy LOL something like...
[YOUTUBE]_wjFahULCK8&feature=av2n[/YOUTUBE]

At one point I had a gimmick worked out based completely around this song. I called him The Billionaire Playboy.He was rich,babyface to a point where it was annoying,and had tons more personality than Dibiase.

At the moment my G-Fed character's theme is Scum Of The Earth by Rob Zombie, Myers is a heel, same vein as Edge. Obviously I aint a prick in real life so I'm going with a few songs I relate to.

Now, my life is no soap opera storyline but I have my rough days like pretty much any normal average 20 year old, after an ordeal which is quite a subtle way of putting it Friday night, on the last bus home some songs that really I think describe how things can get at times, so without further ado here's my list:

'Til We Die-Slipknot. This song really hit a few nerves here and there for me, not in a negative or positive light and didn't make me freak out but the song can really describe at times just how I feel about a lot of things, has a lot of messages though.

Snuff-Slipknot. Yeah the 'Knot are my favourite band and I guess its how so many of their songs I can listen to and relate to some extent with some. We all have that one person who got away and this is the song to feel bad to when you're in that mindset.

Walk-Pantera. An untouchable song to feel that angst with ya know? Man I would have loved to have been at a Pantera concert when they played this to just flip the fuck out to, but headbanging like a mofo to it in my room will do.

Never Gonna Stop-Rob Zombie. Sometimes I just feel like nothing can stop me, just get up and looking on the positive side of things and just feel uplifted, gets me in a fun mood.

Metallingus-Alter Bridge. I feel like this song can describe how I feel at times, just walking down the street it could come on on my mp3 player and it fits with me.

Made Of Scars-Stone Sour. Never been through anything majorly but I've had my rough patches of sorts and things that've effected me with how I've felt in terms of what other people have effected me and people who I'm OK with nowadays.

In case you couldn't tell, I'm a man who loves music, maybe a bit more than the average listener. For many years I was content with listening to the same stuff over and over again, rarely ever changing what I listened to, then one day I just needed something new and in searching for that new music, I found all kinds of music I'd never even heard off. Ever since that enlightening moment I've been on the search for new music and new sounds to please my ears, never content to just listen to the same thing over and over. One song I found on this everlasting musical journey sent me in a wonderful direction of new music, that said song also fits this little story perfectly.

The Artist is Afrika Bambaataa, and the song is entitled Looking for the Perfect Beat. The title really says everything you need to know about how I feel about music, always looking and searching for something new.

This would have to be without a doubt my music theme song, it's probably had more of an influence on my musical taste than anything else, and really opened my eyes to all the world of music has to offer.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Aa8hdzQ4aok&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Aa8hdzQ4aok&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I've got 2. They are pretty similarly themed, so let's get to it:

"Nevermore to be held down by the weights against me. Nevermore to be cast aside, this day is mine" These lines pretty much sum it up. I've never really been popular and I've battled with depression for years. This song is kind of a power song, basically saying, "Fuck whatever is trying to stop me, I will accomplish this and I will do it my way." I love this song so much.

Like I said, kind of in the same vein as the last song, struggling in vain to fit in and be happy. This one also goes into the fact that me and my dad have never really been that close and that I'm pretty sure he's always disappointed by me /emo. Linkin Park is my favorite band, and this song is in my top 2 or 3 songs by them. Great stuff right here.

I guess I have several for different moods I'm in.

For when I feel like a badass:
[YOUTUBE]eG2_kpSYxXI[/YOUTUBE]
It's impossible for me to not feel like a total badass when this song comes on. I just like to imagine myself strutting around like a boss and in slow motion. Great song to work out to.

These next two songs are mostly for when I'm in "Emo" mode I guess. The story of my life is all I have to say.
[YOUTUBE]4BeBRsAu8WM[/YOUTUBE]
The lyrics describe my life perfectly and how I feel sometimes.

[YOUTUBE]XFkzRNyygfk[/YOUTUBE]
Ya, this is pretty much the theme song for every kid in the 90's, but whatever. Pretty much anyone can relate to it.
I'm sure I can find loads more.

Somehow, it's the one song I go to to do anything and everything. Pumps me up, and makes me want to kick down walls and stuff.

Also, fucking this:

This is THE one song to wake up to. It's the "wake up to fucking go through the day." song. I love both these songs a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back