What Was Amusing About Cryme Tyme?

Just Elijah Express? Coz I found them amusing, and I will explain how if you wish. Brother.

There was a time when I thought I was the only person who hated Cryme Tyme. I knew a few people who thought they weren't funny, but I flat out hated them.

They are the only two stars in a long time that I was happy to read about their release. They were unoriginal, unfunny, and I was sick of seeing them dominate the WGTT.

If you think a stereotype of two 'young black guys' is funny then, you would like it. FOr the rest of us , the gimmick is awful and pointless.

There was one or two funny segments (HHH saying "for shizzle") - otherwise it was god-awful. I don't know if it being embarrassingly stereotypical was part of the joke...

They were terrible, and weren't funny. Yeah that gimmick wasn't stereotypical whatsoever. :rolleyes:

I only liked them for the comedy. Favorite two of the skits were with DX in England and the Mother's Day Special. Hilarious stuff.

It strikes me that the majority of people who laugh at Cryme Tyme also laugh at D-X sliming people. In my opinion sliming people should be left to kids TV shows and Ghostbusters.

In my opinion sliming people should be left to kids TV shows and Ghostbusters.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

On a serious note...

They were quite amusing i rekon, especially when they teamed up with candice michelle, that itself was amusing, dam she looked fine that night...

But there whole "money money, yeah yeah, money money, yeah yeah" got quite annoying towards the end of their careers

The only thing I liked about them was when they would steal something, as that was a little different, but everything else (the rapping, the promos, etc) weren't entertaining. If they had been better in the ring and started off as heels that people grow to like (with the same stealing stuff aspect of their gimmick) then they might've been something worth watching.

Santino atleast held gold in the WWE, and i believe Cryme Tyme never did. There is a reason for that, Santino > Cryme Tyme

I liked them a lot. I really did. I didn't like the promo's they had before they debut. I liked that tag team. They were entertaining and funny as hell. I laughed my ass off the most at Survivor Series, when Lita lost her last match in the WWE and Cryme Tyme came out and sold all her stuff was hysterical. And that comment that JBL said was funny as hell. I'm gonna bury someone from his grave, lol...funny as shit. That alone made that S.S. somewhat good. *sigh* I don't like it that they were released...one funny tag team!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back