What Was Amusing About Cryme Tyme?

Of course you agree with Jake:

Jake Fan Club Members:

a7xoff, Agrex, Anduhr, BRIANBECKERISAGOD, C.M., cougar74, Death Is A Right, Disasterpiece, Freedom 35, HHH_Angel, Highway Boots, InstantClassic, juggaloalexbowen, justinsayne, k/king8, lukewittyere, Mr. Sam, NYSandman, Ozzfan2050, Paul Bearer, pettit, Rated P For Peanut, RVDgurl, sincade20, Skullz Crack'Em, ThEBiGBeN, TheMizRoolz_1234, TheOneBigWill, thisiscrazy619, WrestlingDude

apparently they aren't too good, what have they done that is so memorable? there in ring work was atrocious and had no good matches. They were less than a meh.

they werent even an Ok, at best. They weren't even a meh. A year from now people wont even remember them as in ring competitors because they bever had a good match, and never won gold.

Well to be honest I did like them, because they brought something different, has anyone watched a tag match with decent characters recently? nope didn't think so, the only tag team i can think of is London and Kendrick, because they are entertaining, but sloppy, but they have no character, you also got two 'insulting to Scottish' blokes, some pretend red necks, who's characters really don't mesh well together, some greasy haired guys ... come on the tag division sucks big time, and Cryme Tyme had a little character, the tall guy could wrestle from what I remember, and they even put a little light on the very dull tag team division...

Yeah a little light by performing a move on an unsuspecting ref, they put light so much that the tag division is still going strong today :rolleyes:. BTW, Atleast Cade and Murdoch have some talent. Cade especially.

Well to be honest I did like them, because they brought something different, has anyone watched a tag match with decent characters recently? nope didn't think so, the only tag team i can think of is London and Kendrick, because they are entertaining, but sloppy, but they have no character, you also got two 'insulting to Scottish' blokes, some pretend red necks, who's characters really don't mesh well together, some greasy haired guys ... come on the tag division sucks big time, and Cryme Tyme had a little character, the tall guy could wrestle from what I remember, and they even put a little light on the very dull tag team division...

I forgive you for saying that. But don't ever say Cryme Tyme were ok again.

Yeah Because they have done so much to help the tag division, It was a bore with and without them.

no its not ok. WHat has Cryme Tyme done for me that is o so special? Nothing, they couldn't even give me a cheap hahaha, with their horrible comedy act. Boring. *YAWN*

no its not ok. WHat has Cryme Tyme done for me that is o so special? Nothing, they couldn't even give me a cheap hahaha, with their horrible comedy act. Boring. *YAWN*
Jesus kid maybe your parents should give you some milk in that bottle calm down and begin to learn that everyone has their own tastes on what is funny or not.

Jesus kid maybe your parents should give you some milk in that bottle calm down and begin to learn that everyone has their own tastes on what is funny or not.

Parents? I have been living on my own since 17. I think i can handle myself and the boredom of Cryme Tyme.

I actually enjoyed Cryme Time. Their wrestling skill wasnt the best and their were midly entertaining but I really thought they brought a different element to the tag divsion. They were definetly a better and more entertaining than ThE highlanders ever were. I mean they were no Santino Marella(who is) but i enjoyed them more than the highlanders or even cade & murdoch.

The reason i don't like them is because they couldn't wrestle for shit. Which is all I care about. As for the promos, I'm sure there entertaining to some. But I though they were pointless. Why have a promo if it isn't going to lead somewhere?

Cryme Tyme was nothing but endless promos and skits. When they actually wrestled it showed there wrestling skills were horrible. Take away the gimmick and they would have never been on TV once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back