Cryme Tyme

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just been watching the 4 "Training Videos" of Cryme Tyme on RAW and they are the best promos i have ever seen.

Perhaps the reason they didnt put the tag titles on The Highlander is becasue they want to give them to Cryme Tyme when they debut

What are your thoughts on Cryme Tyme?

Cryme Tyme is awesome. The best tag team on RAW since they actually started building towards it. Everybody they feud with would be awesome, say The Highlanders for example. That would be some great TV.

Go back ta Scotland cracka!

I thunk they are going to go over big but as a black man I think its crap the way they have them coming off. I hate to say it but its a little too stereo typical. I know somebody's going to say that I'm being to sensitive but hey it is what it is.

I'm not quite sure Cryme Tyme is going to last. People are already making a huge deal about the teams gimmick...and I can almost see their point. Vince is making Raw to seem a little racist. Even though I think the gimmick is kinda funny, you've got a roster full of primarily white guys, the only blacks on the show are Shelton "I'm held back cuz I'm black" Benjamin, Jonathan Coachman, Vinces personal bitch, and Cryme Tyme, a couple of the 'stereotypical' (if you will...not trying to sound racist myself) theiving street thugs. I see where the black equality groups are going to make a deal from this, and unfortunatly, I'm seeing Muhammad Hussans fate on them

Im sick of hearing people say its racist or steroetyping.

I dont think thats the case, they are just two black men that are entertaining us with there promos.

Its called World Wrestling Entertainment its entertainig to watch theres nothing racist about it.

And plus Ive heard that Cryme Tyme are going to be Babyfaces so they will probs feud with Cade and Murdoch which will be an awesome fued

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back