What about Cryme Tyme?

Where the hell have these guys been lately!
When the promos aired for their impending debut i thought that they would be pushed straight to the top of the Tag Team Division and i was looking forward to it. I cant recall is they have even had a proper tag team match for the tag titles.

And i do remember them winning a match at New Years Revolution which entitles them to a Tag Title Match - which they havent yet had - 7 months later.

Do you think that the WWE are going to do something good with a team that i think has potential (i mean if Deuce and Domino can become champions then anyone can) I would love to see a feud between Cryme Tyme and Cade and Murdoch, becasue not only can we have good matches but also a bit of comedy. Every skit that Cryme Tyme do im in fits of laughter!

To finish - Give Cryme Tyme a chance! Please

I have no idea why they aren't using Cryme Tyme. Heck they are rarely seen on TV anymore.. I like them they bring entertainment and comedy to the Tag Division outside the ring with funny skits and promos. Also from what Ive seen of them they aren't to bad in the ring. It's funny how WWE pushes teams and wrestlers and then they just get buried in the end and rarely make appearances. I hope they bring back Cryme Tyme and push them back to the top of this weak Tag Division (they could use it). Maybe WWE thinks they aren't ready..who knows?

im guessing its not something personal on cryme tyme, cuz they are an entertaining tag team, but it just seems like WWE doesnt really give a shit about the tag division anymore... they are wayyy to focused with the WWE and WHC belts, im guessing that after the injuries are down and ratings start going back up, so will the tag team division.. i hope so at least =/

I like Cryme Tyme also, and I think they missed a golden opportunity with them at I think it was judgement day when all the titles were on the line. Deuce & Domino put up the titles in an open challenge match. Instead of putting CT in there and maybe jump starting the tag team division on at least the Smackdown brand,they instead used Sgt Slaughter and Superfly Snuka to get beat. I know I'd rather see CT on Raw b/c I watch it more, but it could have been a great way to push them.

I have no idea why they aren't using Cryme Tyme.
Because they are God awful, and when they were on TV for 3 or 4 months in a row, they began to come out to no reaction at all. Cryme Tyme is all hype, no substance at this point.

I was impressed, for a bit, last night with the promo they did, where they were standing in the ring, and got the crowd into the promo. And then, they waited WAY to long to end it, and it just dragged forever. I could literally hear thousands of viewers changing the channel at the end of the promo. But, they were able to get good crowd interaction in the first part.

But, yeah, they are all flash, no substance and green as hell. They're not worthy of significant TV time.

They are on heat alot, to get more experence, they showed they have the ability to get over with the crowd, but they are just too green atm.

They will be pretty good in time IMO, but they need time and not too be pushed when they are not ready for it

They are on heat alot, to get more experence, they showed they have the ability to get over with the crowd, but they are just too green atm.

They will be pretty good in time IMO, but they need time and not too be pushed when they are not ready for it

Speaking of them, they just had a match last night. They did pretty well from what I saw...didn't get to watch the whole match, but I did get to see them sell a wrestler's boot to a crowd member.

"MONEY, MONEY. YEAH, YEAH!"

Was it me, or was Cryme Tyme's appearance last night a bit strange, I quite like them, they are entertaining at least, but they came out to an alright pop, nothing major, and by the end of the match and promo had the crowds chanting along and cheering. maybe it is my ears but it sounded like the quickest change in popularity i have ever heard...

The last time they were on Heat was May 18th, which is quite a long time ago in my eyes.

Anyway, i thought they had a great match even if it was against two jobbers.

The promos they do are always so funny. WWE could make a lot of money out of these guys and i think given more TV time and more matches and more wins then the fans will start to get behind them more.

Because they are God awful, and when they were on TV for 3 or 4 months in a row, they began to come out to no reaction at all. Cryme Tyme is all hype, no substance at this point.

I was impressed, for a bit, last night with the promo they did, where they were standing in the ring, and got the crowd into the promo. And then, they waited WAY to long to end it, and it just dragged forever. I could literally hear thousands of viewers changing the channel at the end of the promo. But, they were able to get good crowd interaction in the first part.

But, yeah, they are all flash, no substance and green as hell. They're not worthy of significant TV time.

Me and You obviously like different types of entertainment. Last night's promo was excellent if you ask me. It WAS dragged on a little to long (so was the opening segment:D) but it was still worth the watch. They get great crowd reaction they are clearly over with the fans and maintained it throughout. I don't know maybe my TV is messed up because from what I heard the got a huge pop.

Yes they are green. Shad had a little mess up during his mic talking. But the Tag-Team division is hurting and lacks entertainment in both the ring and mic. To me Cryme Tyme brings both an it wouldn't hurt from them to get a push to the top of the division. I highly doubt viewers will just change the channel. They are good for an entertaining time filler.

Me and You obviously like different types of entertainment.
I like good entertainment. How about you? ;)

Last night's promo was excellent if you ask me. It WAS dragged on a little to long (so was the opening segment:D) but it was still worth the watch.
I missed the first 30 minutes of Raw so I can't comment on the opening segment. And, I already said that their promo impressed me, except for how long it went.

Although, with the news that Jeff Hardy didn't appear at the show like he was supposed to, and the whole show was rewritten, that might explain why both the opening segment and the Cryme Tyme segment dragged on too long.

I highly doubt viewers will just change the channel. They are good for an entertaining time filler.
Back in their first original push, they lost viewers if I remember correctly...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back