What Paige may do next

I think they now do 3 on 3 tag match at battleground. Paige Naomi tamina vs team Bella. then Paige off for few weeks and come with nxt divas like Sasha Charlotte and bailey. they may do nxt vs wwe divas match. after summerslam Nikki challenge Sasha for champion vs champion at NOC where both titles on the line. at the time of NOC Nikki surpass aj record. so Sasha wins wwe divas champion from Nikki.

Isn't Naomi a heel? Tamina isn't even on Raw, so that would be strange. Besides, the sooner the NXT divas gets called up, the better.

Well, I for one couldn't care less about who holds the record for longest reigning Diva's champion. In my opinion, Nikki Bella has been a great Diva's champ and if she holds the title for another couple months, I won't complain... she deserves it quite frankly for how much she's improved over the year. She's left her sister in the dust in terms of... well everything. However, I think this title run has gone a little long and would have preferred Naomi take it off of Nikki so we could at least have SOME diversity in the Divas division.

Hopefully we can see Charlotte or Sasha (or both) add some much needed depth to a lacking division. I wouldn't be opposed to seeing a Fatal 4 Way between Charlotte (or Sasha), Nikki, Brie, and Paige leading to a Paige title win and than a feud with a heel Charlotte. That would be a great feud to round out the summer in my opinion.

Charlotte will probably get called up. Sasha Banks is all around better, but she's better as a heel and doesn't fit this storyline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back