What is going on

wolvdog316

Pre-Show Stalwart
One of the two things I was actually wanting to see, the X division match, lasts a only a few minutes and ends in a no contest. I can't even begin to understand that move.

While I don't like TNA, that match is actually pretty good. The big red dome is crazy and to somebody new to TNA, it looks amazing. If your trying to reel in new fans, this isn't it I don't believe

an ultimate x match would've been better for tv, and the DQ finish is, like the crowd chanted, "bullsh**"

the only good thing was the NASTY chair shot. so far, big scoop of FAIL.

I wouldn't have done an Ultimate X match, I'd make people pay for that. But your trying to beat Vince, and this is the hour you need to reel those viewers in, to maybe snatch a few from WWE in 8-9 hour. So your idea is a 12 minute bullshit match? Where the audience yells out bullshit? Great idea. I bet Vince is just SWEATING bullets right now

Here we go, this is what people fucking wanted. I bet Hogan, Nash, Flair and Hall get more airtime than 12 minutes. People wanted Hulk Hogan. Here is his bullshit. Get ready, this is only the beginning

You just destroyed the 2 things that made you unique to WWE. X division and Womens Division. You let every new fan tuning in see that your no different than WWE

So for those have you that have been watching for the past hour, how do you think the wwe is going to be able to come back and shoot this off? for those of us, including myself, that thought that wwe was going to easily crush tna, what do you guys think? does tna actually have a chance, or is wwe going to crush them before the race even starts? if it does becomes an arms race, who do you think is going to come out the winner, and what cards do you think that company is going to have to pull out to get the final blow that gets the win?

Am I the only one who saw the camera cut away when ODB rolled up tara for the pin? Just because we seen a little bit of Tara's crack? Come on TNA ! I didn't think you were PG.

Here we go, this is what people fucking wanted. I bet Hogan, Nash, Flair and Hall get more airtime than 12 minutes. People wanted Hulk Hogan. Here is his bullshit. Get ready, this is only the beginning

You just destroyed the 2 things that made you unique to WWE. X division and Womens Division. You let every new fan tuning in see that your no different than WWE

Are you going to whine the entire freaking time? Yeesh. The entire show is centered around Hogan's arrival. Yes, he will be receiving more air time then the X-Division. If you had any common sense, you'd have known this before hand. You notice how TNA has been drawing 0.8? Yeah, that old formula that "differentiated" them from WWE, it hasn't been working. Time to change it up.

We're almost 50 min. into iMPACT! and we've had A)The Shortest Steel Asylum match ever. and B)The Shortest KO'S Title Match ever.
Good job, TNA, good job.. :icon_neutral:

Although I'm not entirely pleased with either event, it sets up a story for next week's Impact. The point of this event is to reel in watchers. What's going to happen with World Elite and Homicide's attack on Kiyoshi? Tara appears to have left with the Knockout title, which will set up ODB for a good rant next week. The answers could come tonight, even. There's still a lot of Impact left to see.

Tna has impressed me so far! Five debuts in and hour and its keeping me on the edge of my seat just like the original monday night wars! The WWE has not done anything to keep my watching in quite sometime for one the product is stale. Two its the "PG Rating" nothing like the "Attitude" days. So in about five minutes we will see what the WWE brings to the table tonight but TNA is coming after them strong. The WWE will probaly win but TNA is taking one hell of a shot!

Although I'm not entirely pleased with either event, it sets up a story for next week's Impact. The point of this event is to reel in watchers. What's going to happen with World Elite and Homicide's attack on Kiyoshi? Tara appears to have left with the Knockout title, which will set up ODB for a good rant next week. The answers could come tonight, even. There's still a lot of Impact left to see.

That is true, and the NwO reunion segment was, surprisingly enough, entertaining to me. I would still like to see a good match though.

That is true, and the NwO reunion segment was, surprisingly enough, entertaining to me. I would still like to see a good match though.

I said the EXACT same thing! Those guys just have IT and I looked over to my bro and told him they have everybody eating out the palms of their hands! Def something un expected as far as Hogans reaction. I thought RIGHT away that Hall and Waltman were going to do the same ol same ol and we were going to see the same thing over and over but it wasn't the case and they were great. Nice little touch with Sting also. He knows what damage they can do and he's just keeping an eye on things.

Also, who got in the limo? Would be CRAZY for it to be Bret Hart. Talk about sticking it to Vince and get pay back?

I've just seen hbk and the hitman in the same ring FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE 1997. There is no war, tna aint on the same level as wwe and anyone who thinks they are is in denial.

Dude, relax. The X-division is awesome and they will be pushed, but noone wants to see the Women's division and you would be CRAZY and delusional to think that the Knockout Division was the answer in beating Raw. Everything is going great right now IMO.

Yea... sure HBK and The Hitman in the ring together... so? I mean, yea, it's a big deal, but how do they follow it up? A Divas match.... I just watched a knockouts tag match that was twice as long with more wrestling in the first minute than I saw in all of that Divas match. I just saw Jeff Hardy, Ric Flair, The Hulkster, and Sting, that's three legends to Bret Hart. What more is the E going to do than bring in Bret Hart. Nothing, the rest if just this same stale stuff.

Ive been watching both shows, tna is coming on strong i really like the hogan segment and the hbk bret piece was kind of weak i think raw will win the ratings but i think tna is putting together a better show so far

did i just take a ride in a DeLorean back to 1997? Bret Hart in a WWE ring with Shawn Michaels, and at the exact same time Hall, Nash, Pac, Hogan and Bischoff in Tna, then Sting hanging out in the rafters. Talk about feeling Nostalgic.

Val Venis was just shown entering the Beautiful People's poker game, and an awesome Knockout Tag Team Match with new champions,
And here come the Nasty Boys

yeah tna's dones a good job tonight! i like watching a descent wrestling show and then switchin to raw during commericals to see if anything goods happening yet... lots of good guests on tna tonight! better than seeing bret hart tonight, cuz you know damn well he'll be back on raw next week!..

and yes raw will win ratings.. but still tna's done a good show so far.. i cant say if its better than raw yet

I'm sorry but TNA looks like a poor WCW. Yes, all these stars have been showing up and yes there going to try and flip it around. (Make it more edgy, like the attitude era etc). But,I just don't see it happening. It reminds me way to much of WCW and even if it is successful short term, it will crash and burn.

Bret Hart coming back was absolutely AMAZING. That 10 minutes with him and HBK made the entire show and bested TNA times a million.

I've just seen hbk and the hitman in the same ring FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE 1997. There is no war, tna aint on the same level as wwe and anyone who thinks they are is in denial.

First of all, please learn English. Secondly, I caught the end of that little exchange and it was exactly what I expected and the reason Spike is on my TV right now: the same boring schlock WWE promos are known for. Since Shawn's a face there was no question what would happen. Quite frankly I'm surprised that Bret didn't say he hopes Shawn wins against that big meanie Jericho.

TNA on the other hand has been surprising and truly refreshing. I was always a WCW fan and I was actually giddy for tonight. It's true that the opener was awful and Val Venis is a bit much but I've enjoyed more in the past hour than WWE has provided in the past several months.

I really hope TNA does exactly what they set out to do for one reason: to put Vince McMahon's ego in check. Wrestlers won't have to worry about speaking out of line, new wrestlers without connections can become stars, and wrestling overall will be better. But that's simply my hope, which I fear in the end will be for naught.

Added: And Orlando Jordan, really?

did i just take a ride in a DeLorean back to 1997? Bret Hart in a WWE ring with Shawn Michaels, and at the exact same time Hall, Nash, Pac, Hogan and Bischoff in Tna, then Sting hanging out in the rafters. Talk about feeling Nostalgic.

I know, thats what I though. They sure are making this hard on me. Watch a reunion of WCW's faces, or watch Shawn Michaels reconcile with Bret Hart? Are you kidding me? No matter who has the upperhand tonight, its clear to me who the real winners are. US! And now, Val Venis has resurfaced (yay), as well as the Nasty Boys (nay). I do think TNA has the edge here though. Tonight, a good part of Raw will be consumed of divas matches and OMG! Orlando Jordan! Anyway, we saw Maryse vs Bellas at the same time as the Knockout Tag Championship, and that match was big for TNA. Tonight has been so epic... WWE will win due to their name quality, but I for one would rather be watching TNA right now, though I am flipping back and forth. (What did Orlando do to his hair?

I have been switching between channels like most people probably and for like a straight half hour, it was all old wrestlers. It started out with Ric Flair, Scott Hall, Hulk Hogan, then I turn to RAW and see HBK and Bret Hart. Turn back to TNA and I see Sting.

Even though it doesn't bother me, it is just an interesting note. Right now, I think RAW is winning my view just because I want to watch Bret Hart and watch Kofi Kingston vs. Randy Orton.

and now DX is selling more shit in yet another horrid segment with Hornswoggle, while Desmond Wolf and Dinero are actually wrestling, and before that we had a prototypical promo with Hart and Jericho, remind me why I want to watch Raw again.

so TNA is bringing back a bunch of OLD WRESTLERS to get ratings. sounds a lot like WCW doesn't it? so TNA is reuniting Nash, Hall, Waltman, and Hogan. sounds a lot like WCW doesn't it? so TNA is gonna have Sting up in the rafters looking mysterious. sounds a lot like WCW doesn't it?

they bring in a bunch of top wrestlers to surprise the fans. fantastic BUT you can't keep that up. what are they gonna do to keep the surprises coming and keep people interested. yes bringing some of these guys is cool but they're putting ALL THEIR MONEY IN THE PAST! what is Hogan doing? "things are gonna change." fantastic, want to sure some details like wtf you're doing in TNA? are you gonna wrestler? are you gonna pick your nose and sell it on Ebay?

come on, TNA has nothing. this literally feels like a one night stand with no promise of a future.

this dx jerishow match better do somthing to grab my attention cause hornswagle and a divas tournament isnt gonna keep me watchin raw tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back