What is going on

I hope they don't focus on the past in TNA. So far I've seen a bunch of cool personalities, but not one that I'd like to see actually wrestle a match. TNA needs to focus on the amazing talent they already have, not the has beens of yester-year. The oldies should be there for one reason only: to put the younger talent over. Isn't the whole point of watching TNA that you are sick of the same OLD crap?

Thursday's TNA Impact for New Year's was the best wrestling show I've seen since I was a kid. And it was mostly Knockouts! The triple threat match was awesome and the women showed that they could go just as well as the men. But so far tonight I've seen too many skits and not enough wrestling.

Raw is doing ok to good right now but since for me i have Cox cable here in Tustin, CA., TNA comes on at 8pm pacific so after RAW imma watch TNA so im not flipping channels woo hoo!:p

This is just my personal vote.

I've been watching TNA since the start of the show. I know that seeing Bret Hart is awesome, but I just got quick look at him making peace with Shawn Michaels (which I knew it was going to happen) during TNA commercial break.

And since I know the rest of RAW is going to be the same old thing I watched every Monday, I much prefer to watch TNA :) and I'm loving it..... such a nostalgia to see all the former wrestlers, and the surprises ( I think that they might turn Hogan heel) ........ I'm also happy for the match they will have as main event: AJ Styles vs Kurt Angle. I can't wait.

This is just my personal opinion. :D

What? Jericho was one of the best parts of Raw, that was BS, The match was very good though.

Raw is not as weak as some make it out to be. The Hart/HBK segment was good and for those who knows it all saw it coming, big deal, truth is that if you didn't witness the moment you really does not know what it mean for them them to bury the hatched.

If Jeff want to sign with TNA so be it, whatever makes the guy happy, if feels TNA is for him that is all good, hope more night like this, the most wrestling the better for us.

styles angle match was awesome.... if this was raw they would have waited til the last five min of the show to start the match and 3 min into the match someone would have gotten disqualified and i would have been pissed.. great job TNA

I must say, Dixie Carter came out SWINGING and boy did they ever. I had my doubts, as we all did tonight but there wasn't ONE second to where I was dis-interested. From top, to bottom, the magic just seemed to be there. Yes, we had the MeM and all of those angles before, but wow was there just something there tonight that felt historic and I thought TNA put on a EPIC show.

Like I said, TNA just left everything out on the line and they delievered on ALL cylinders. Hogan was awesome, the Outsiders were awesome, the Knockouts were awesome and the Angle/Styles match was absolutely AMAZING. This is a start to something new and the storylines were set up perfectly.

We have ourselves a Monday Night War!

I liked TNA :) The Main Event (AJ Styles vs Kurt Angle) was pure awesomness.

Ditto. The WWE can't hold a CANDLELIGHT to TNA's wrestling. Just pure phenomenal and TNA and Hogan have a major opportunity on their hands. There's only so much a Bret Hart can do. Once that dies down, TNA will have the fire, the legends and by FAR the best young talent in the business. It won't happen over night but they are on their way.

I hate the red dome. Relys too heavily on a good camera angle to see what the fucks going on.

I hate the red dome. Relys too heavily on a good camera angle to see what the fucks going on.

You mean the Steel Asylum match? IMO This was the ONLY weak part of the whole show and thank God it was the first match. I forgot about it until I read this. Was this match a botch? Because something didn't seem right and it seemed awkward right before Hardy came out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back