What the hell is going on with TNA these days?

We shy worth hair
Ok in no way is this a TNA bashing thread it's just some things are confusing the hell out of me.

1. On tonight's iMPACT, The Pope seemed very interested in buying 100 Pit Bull's, "For Children." Personally i don't like where this gimmick is going as it seems to be heading towards Michael Vick town. Maybe someone can explain further to me?

2. What the hell is Brian Kendricks gimmick?

3. Who the fuck is Amazing Red's "Brother"?

Ok in no way is this a TNA bashing thread it's just some things are confusing the hell out of me.
As long as Satan doesn't come out of your ass, everything will be fine.
1. On tonight's iMPACT, The Pope seemed very interested in buying 100 Pit Bull's, "For Children." Personally i don't like where this gimmick is going as it seems to be heading towards Michael Vick town. Maybe someone can explain further to me?
Really, if you can't tell why would somebody want 100 violent animals to "give" to somebody else you seriously lack imagination. He's gonna have them eat Abyss!! Yippee.
Kurt Cobain lookalike.
Apparently, a big dude who's pretty good with mat wrestling.

Mid-transit if not just looking shady. He hasn't cemented himself as a heel yet but he's not acting like a face. Although since Russo says there's no such thing as a heel or a face, and that everyone's a shade of gray, he's probably just a heel being Russo booked

Isn't he buying Pitbull puppies and taking childrens' money to strip clubs?

The only heel in Vince Russo's eyes IS Vince Russo shooting on some poor motherfucker!

Honestly with Russo's swerve booking I'm afraid it could be some "I FOOLED YOU" swerve where he didn't actually use the kids' money, just some of his paycheck from TNA and is an advocate for Pitbulls being sweet dogs

In TNA I don't declare alignment changes unless someone canes an old lady or kisses a small child

One of these days he's going to figure out when so many things have been done, it's harder to surprise people

Look at Nexus, a bunch of nobodies (+ DBD) came in and wrecked EVERYTHING, I don't know anyone who expected it. Now look at what's basically n****semen, something that's being rehashed, I don't think anyone doubted it'd happen

One of these days he's going to figure out when so many things have been done, it's harder to surprise people

Look at Nexus, a bunch of nobodies (+ DBD) came in and wrecked EVERYTHING, I don't know anyone who expected it. Now look at what's basically n****semen, something that's being rehashed, I don't think anyone doubted it'd happen

The Nexus Invasion was undoubtedly one of the most surreal things ever. Never had I seen that kind of carnage. Shock-you-shitless-booking 101.

Immortune, should be nothing more than pushing new talent. I see Morgan, Anderson, Roode, Storm benefiting if done right.

This Pope thing is really stupid. This has to be the fastest face-to-heel turn I've ever seen. I really cannot understand why he is turning heel, and I think that's because there is no reason.

This is another thing I really cannot understand. They shove him on camera, and tell him to start spewing a bunch of babble. I think he's attempting to sound intelligent, but not one thing he says makes any sense.

Looked like a poor man's Matt Morgan.

Immortune, should be nothing more than pushing new talent. I see Morgan, Anderson, Roode, Storm benefiting if done right.

If it's done right, it's going to be like Frontline vs MEM, where someone's going to actually ALLY against Incontinence. Hopefully AJ's expulsion (unless it doesn't fucking happen which I'll be ripshit about) means he's going to talk with Morgan and/or Anderson about leading a charge and we'll have a decent war between teams.

Joe needs to Muscle Buster the piss out of Terry. I doubt he can touch his toes because his body's so maxed out, but still

nick said:
This is another thing I really cannot understand. They shove him on camera, and tell him to start spewing a bunch of babble. I think he's attempting to sound intelligent, but not one thing he says makes any sense.

He's basically a Spiritual Kitchen Sink. He said something about feeling/seeing something with his third eye during his X feud with Williams, which is Buddhist if I'm not mistaken, and now he's saying something about getting visions last Thursday. At BFG when he popped out of that tarp (which I still don't get why they threw that in there) and cleaned house atop the cage, he did some weird convulsion-lookin meditation. Kinna rockin back and forth really fast.

Druid?

If it's done right, it's going to be like Frontline vs MEM, where someone's going to actually ALLY against Incontinence. Hopefully AJ's expulsion (unless it doesn't fucking happen which I'll be ripshit about) means he's going to talk with Morgan and/or Anderson about leading a charge and we'll have a decent war between teams.

Joe needs to Muscle Buster the piss out of Terry. I doubt he can touch his toes because his body's so maxed out, but still

I think an AJ expulsion is a go if he doesn't recapture the belt soon. I like this AJ better. Some fuckin' character that goody-too shoes was. Joe will Kill Rob, then eat his shorts. Believe it!

He's basically a Spiritual Kitchen Sink. He said something about feeling/seeing something with his third eye during his X feud with Williams, which is Buddhist if I'm not mistaken, and now he's saying something about getting visions last Thursday. At BFG when he popped out of that tarp (which I still don't get why they threw that in there) and cleaned house atop the cage, he did some weird convulsion-lookin meditation. Kinna rockin back and forth really fast.

Druid?

Hindu not Buddhist. And that Lethal Lockdown appearance and subsequent worship dance was smashing good. MTMFO!

Maybe he is procteing kids from weird people by giving them vicious but tamed dogs?

He is a jedi night last time I checked he even said so himself.

A guy to help Amazing red get the tag titles and to help Amazing red relevant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back