What is WWE doing right? / What is TNA doing right?

Ambiguous Turd

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Simply put, what are some of the things that you currently like going on in WWE and TNA?

In WWE, I think they are doing a better job with developing talent. They are investing in the Midcard and it shows

Where as Sheamus may not have been my top choice for #1 contender for the WWE title, I think it's great they are trying to freshen up a main event that has been stale for a couple years now (WWE Title Triangle- Cena/Orton/Triple H)

CM Punk's character is getting over with the audience on Smackdown

Giving Black talent pushes like Kofi Kingston and now R-Truth. Were pushing Mark Henry, but that seemed to have stalled. However, they did give him a push and he is higher up in standing now than he was.

In TNA, I am simply happy that AJ Styles is holding the title and that they have been starting a move to push younger talent

TNA Impact has been improving with Russo as Head Writer. They are doing a good job using Impact to promote storylines and angles for the PPV's, to build interest.

They are trying new and innovative things like Dixie Carter's public address to the talent being aired.

Great move bringing Don West in as an advisor to Red.

Jeff Jarrett away from Creative and the camera has been better for the company.

Just list some things you feel each company is doing right at the moment.

WWE is utilizing their mid-card well.

TNA has a superior tag team division, and are using their women as more than eye candy, and giving them 4 or 5 segments per 2 hour show, instead of 3 minutes total.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back