• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Exactly What Is Sin Cara Not Doing Right?

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Honest question. The unwashed masses seem to love him. Smarks may get bent out of shape about him botching a move here or there or not integrating to the WWE style as well as they'd hope, but I reckon they're looking at the wrong things. The guy is catching on, plain and simple. And that's all that matters.

His performance with DiBiase last night on Smackdown was very good. He didn't do anything wrong and the crowd popped big for a couple of his moves. He isn't just doing his point anymore, he's actually doing rather well for a person who doesn't speak as far as hand gestures go.

And, as far as him botching, he didn't botch any move, except for a landing on a top rope crossbody to DiBiase on the outside and that was DiBiase's fault because he didn't catch him correctly.

I've never cared if certain guys catch on with the masses. I don't value their opinions. As far as I'm concerned Cara is having ok matches when he really should be doing better. He shouldn't be botching spots all the time, not with his experience.

Agreed there Coco. He's over as fuck. However I'm not a fan of him at the moment for one reason. His spots make no sence. For the most part they're a lot more complicated and flashy than they need to be and often make no sence in the context of the match and just come off like he's throwing spots at his opponents like spaghetti at a wall. But he is damn over, no matter my gripes.

Really, he gets too much stick for botches. He's learning a new and very different style while working with people inexperienced in his style through a translater. If someone else did that and didn't botch I'd be shocked.

I don't make allowances. Well, I do, but not in this case. If you botch, you botch. If your matches come over as heavily choreographed dance routines, they just do. I don't care what your excuse is. Him getting over is just going to make it more likely for me to point out his inadequacies.

He's way too much fun to watch, and he made a few mistakes in his early matches that he fixed quickly.

Since we're supposed to hate everything about wrestling, Sin Cara is Satan.

I have no problem with more athletic wrestling. I hold up Styles/Daniels/Joe as a true classic. What I do have a problem with is this bellend performing the same blatantly choreographed flips and spins every week and only getting it right 90% of the time.

He's way too much fun to watch, and he made a few mistakes in his early matches that he fixed quickly.

Since we're supposed to hate everything about wrestling, Sin Cara is Satan.

Well the first half of his name is "Sin"...:shrug:

The only issue I have with the guy is that stupid orange light they use during his matches, but that's not really Sin Caras fault as much as it is a WWEs fault

Was major awesome for about 3 weeks.

then I realized im watching quite nearly the same exact match every week, and it all wore off quite quickly.

Someone shoot the lighting guy who keeps tinting the ring in blue and orange during his matches. Does anyone bother to wonder if that hinders their vision?
Well the first half of his name is "Sin"...:shrug:
It means "no" or "without" as in "No Face".

He's doing nothing wrong. He's fun to watch, and that's what I look for in wrestling. He just needs to work a proper angle now.

However, if he takes Daniel Bryan's premier position in this current feud, I will hate him.

115.jpg

Yes, I found that on ShirtlessDaily.com

What are you gonna do about it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back