Welcome to the Ambrose Asylum: The Official Dean Ambrose HQ

Sean Valjean

Lets Bitch About This Thing We Love
Ambrose-Reigns-gifs-001_001_zpsmpqxjlpc.gif

Look into those eyes. Those are the eyes of a madman. They're also the eyes of a winner. Now I know what you're thinking: "The 'Lunatic Fringe' Dean Ambrose winning the WrestleZone Tournament? That's just crazy."

KA-RAZY ENOUGH TO WORK!!! CUE THE MUSIC.

[YOUTUBE]Jg9XCmcrk2k[/YOUTUBE]​

He's a former member of The Shield, affectionately known as "The Best Member"

He's a former United States Champion, holding the title a record 351 days – the longest reign of the WWE incarnation of the belt.

He's a former Intercontinental Champion.

He almost won the 2016 Royal Rumble.

He basically pinned Triple H clean for the WWE World Title, thwarted only by his foot.

He's probably going to beat Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania 32.

He hooked up with Renee Young.​

And now he needs YOU.

hotdog_zpsqillybis.jpg

With your support, Dean Ambrose is going steal this tournament the same way he steals ambulances and hot dog carts: inconceivably.

titty%20master1_zpse8it4krm.jpg

Dean will master this tournament the same way he has mastered titties around the globe (and most parts of Cincinnati).

Now I'll be honest. We're pretty much just helping Dean out until he hits that inevitable brick wall...

AND THEN REBOUND LARIATS THROUGH IT! DIRTY DEEDS BITCH.

As INSANE as Ambrose winning sounds, you'd have to be NUTS not to vote for him. He's got CRAZY charisma, MAD skills, and is a soon-to-be main event playa. BATTY, DERANGED, WACKY, KOOKY, CRACKED, CUCKOO, BONKERS.

Who else are you going to vote for? Roman Reigns? Nobody likes him. Seth Rollins? He's crippled and barely has his cool blonde streak anymore. Hulk Hogan is a racist, Benoit killed his family, and what in the world is Road Dogg even doing in this tournament? Do the right thing. Take a walk on the wild side...

VOTE DEAN AMBROSE IN WRESTLEZONE TOURNAMENT X

dean_ambrose23_zpsemkmo9bc.jpg

He convinced me, but then Ambrose is one of my fav's so it didn't take much effort.

Oh I voted for him as well.
\

Glad I can count on you, Navi :)

Ambrose is currently beating Benoit by 1. If we can keep up the support, Dean will elbow drop the Crippler back into his plane of non-existence – while Chris is standing up.

Ambrose_zpsgvskolyu.jpg

Dean Ambrose approves of this support. :)

I'll be voting Ambrose all the way until he faces Zayn or Cena.

Zayn is currently getting slaughtered by Warrior so he's all but finished. Ambrose beat Cena in a contract on a pole match. He has Cena's number.

Yeeeaaaahhhh, but I'd argue winning a contract for a main event Hell in a Cell match is more prestigious than the capturing the US Title in modern WWE.

Plus Dean was sick that night. Probably.

Still waiting to see one solid reason that Ambrose would beat Benoit.

Ambrose didn't almost kill the work, brother. So unlike Benoit, Ambrose is not the worst professional wrestler ever.

Almost like someone's personal choices can have professional implications.

And if you want to get picky, June 2007 was peak Benoit. He never drew higher ratings. Just ask CNN.

Still waiting to see one solid reason that Ambrose would beat Benoit.

I provided plenty of legitimate reasons why Ambrose could pull it off without bringing up his whole lack of killing people thing. Whether or not you agree with them is a different story, but the argument is there.

dean%20gif_zpsorpqhwdn.gif

Woot woot! Dean has officially made it past Round 1, succeeding where his former Shield brothers failed. That alone is a major achievement.

BUT WE CAN'T STOP THERE! WE HAVE TO KEEP THE MOMENTUM GOING!

He's up against Kane in Round 2. Depending on how he fares against Brock on Sunday, he's got a pretty good shot of slaying a Big Red Machine in his prime. Besides, who wants to see a boring, predictable Kane/Austin match-up when we can throw the Lunatic Fringe up against the Texas Rattlesnake, in a gimmick match no less, and get all sorts of KA-RAZY.

LET'S GO AMBROSE!

But if Ambrose defeats Kane and faces Austin in his next, It would be an landslide victory for Austin according to votes.

We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Let's get Ambrose past the big fried freak first.

Don't forget round 3 are gimmick matches, which could potentially benefit Dean. While he's likely destined to fall to Austin, it's still a FAR more interesting match than Kane/Austin. That alone makes it worth voting Ambrose over Kane.

[YOUTUBE]OfYrFnUTORk[/YOUTUBE]

Also, did you know that Dean likes to train in deserts? Clearly he can handle intense heat. Kane better watch out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back