Vote To Legalize Marijuana

I'm not asking any one for credit I didn't do anything to get marijuana legal in Washington and Colorado. It's the people that live there who voted yes that deserves the credit and if I would have lived there I would have with out a doubt voted YES. I just said that because no matter how many posts,facts,and sources that I post you still knock me down.

Pretty sure you have to be 18 to vote.

Todd said:
I'm not asking any one for credit
Todd said:
Even though Rayne has to always deny me credit for what I'm trying to say
Why would you be worried about being denied credit if you weren't looking for it? Why are you worried about me knocking you down if you aren't looking for personal respect?

I knock you down because your posts consist of nothing more than what a quick google search for "pot is good" would reveal. If I felt like being contrarian, I'd go to google, look up "pot is bad", then post a bunch of links. All you provide is a bunch of sound and fury, signifying nothing. If someone posts anything you disagree with, you're prepared to write it off as anti-pot propaganda.

Which you then follow by "my sources aren't biased, since I agree with them, so they must be right", again, and again, and again, and again, and again. You repeatedly refer to them as "facts", although absolutely no one else here has conceded that. (It's on the internet, it must be true!) The irony escapes you completely.

You use internet debate cliches, like "prove my massive list wrong or I win", even when people aren't arguing anything that had to do with whatever you posted. Of course no one's going to try to prove your massive propaganda list wrong; no one cares enough to invest that much time in the argument.

If anyone disagrees with you, you use the tried and true "nuh uh" method, followed by a reposting of the exact same shit no one paid attention to earlier.

Everyone else around here understands full well why I shit on you, although probably not why I waste the five minutes at a time to do it. You're the lone guy not grasping the point. This is why you've been put in here in the first place; while you perceive anything that goes wrong around you as a personal injustice which must be righted, you're really just an exasperating little prick that no one wants to deal with in the public forums.

I'm a moron because I post facts?

That doesn't make sense.
Of course it doesn't make sense. You don't post facts. You post opinions which you insist are facts.

The rest of the statement flows quite naturally.

There are not opinions when they are proven facts. 0 deaths from marijuana is just a opinion? No cases of cancer being caused from marijuana is just an opinion? Those sound like facts to me.

My knowledge of marijuana is not just from a google search. From years of experience with smoking it myself and how I and the people around me act when we smoke,reading books,watching many documentaries,and some Internet research. Yeah I research the negative effects of marijuana too, but you can find a lot more on the benefits of marijuana.

I'm not asking for credit I don't want credit from anyone, all I'm saying is that I can't say anything for you not to knock me down. When your a pot smoker yourself and say how cops shouldn't be bothered with some with a little pot and worried on more important issues etc. When I stated the same thing before you even said it. You pretty much said “your right but I'm going to knock you down anyway”.

Enough bickering marijuana is legal in Colorado and Washington so be happy, even if you don't live there. This is just another step away from ending the prohibition on marijuana.

There are not opinions when they are proven facts. 0 deaths from marijuana is just a opinion? No cases of cancer being caused from marijuana is just an opinion? Those sound like facts to me.

The part about 0 deaths? Sure, you can't overdose, but Marijuana has absolutely been the cause of death in car accidents and such. Has never caused cancer? That is an opinion, idiot.

My knowledge of marijuana is not just from a google search.

I'll buy that. You obviously have no knowledge of Marijuana.

From years of experience with smoking it myself and how I and the people around me act when we smoke,reading books,watching many documentaries,and some Internet research.

I smoke cigarettes and have never had cancer. Oh my God, cigarettes do not cause Cancer!!

The rest just proves the point, you're stating opinions, not facts.

Yeah I research the negative effects of marijuana too, but you can find a lot more on the benefits of marijuana.

There aren't many.

I'm not asking for credit I don't want credit from anyone, all I'm saying is that I can't say anything for you not to knock me down. When your a pot smoker yourself and say how cops shouldn't be bothered with some with a little pot and worried on more important issues etc. When I stated the same thing before you even said it. You pretty much said “your right but I'm going to knock you down anyway”.

First of all, Rayne doesn't say your in when you're is called for. I'm quite sure of it. The point he was making is that we don't need you on our side. We want well educated people leading the cause, not idiot potheads that are just tired of going to jail because they're too stupid to keep it on the down low.

Enough bickering marijuana is legal in Colorado and Washington so be happy, even if you don't live there. This is just another step away from ending the prohibition on marijuana.

Federal laws outweigh state laws. It's a step in the right direction, but if Marijuana were to be universally legalized in the US, it won't happen in our lifetime. Certainly not in yours if Darwin's theory holds true.

Yes, they do sound like facts to you. This is part of the problem.

1) Saying "there have been no deaths related to marijuana" is far different than the actual "fact"- that the LD50 (look it up) of marijuana hasn't been discovered in humans. No one has overdosed on marijuana. That doesn't mean it's never been related to a death.
2) Yes, "no cases of cancer being caused from marijuana" is just an opinion, since there has been virtually no legitimate research into marijuana's effect as a carcinogen.

Like most of your "facts", you take disputed information, distort it further, and then say "fact, fact, fact, fact!" Repeatedly referring to something as a fact doesn't make it anymore disputed.
Todd said:
My knowledge of marijuana is not just from a google search. From years of experience with smoking it myself and how I and the people around me act when we smoke,reading books,watching many documentaries,and some Internet research. Yeah I research the negative effects of marijuana too, but you can find a lot more on the benefits of marijuana.
Great. So not only do you use google search, you smoke a lot of pot too, so do your friends, and you really like it. You sound like a reliable source of information. :rolleyes:
Todd said:
Then why complain about me not giving you credit? Why worry about me 'knocking you down'? You are looking for credit, you just don't want to look like a guy who's begging for credit. And so long as I'm 'knocking you down', you can't get that credit and personal respect that you've been begging for.

I've never said "you're right" about anything. I don't drink that much. I said that on a very broad issue, reduced to a "yes/no" question, we would answer the same, but on every step of the way to that answer, I disagree with your reasoning and believe you are a hinderance to the causes you try to promote.

First of all, Rayne doesn't say your in when you're is called for. I'm quite sure of it. The point he was making is that we don't need you on our side. We want well educated people leading the cause, not idiot potheads that are just tired of going to jail because they're too stupid to keep it on the down low.
See, Todd? I told you other people get it. You just aren't figuring it out.

The part about 0 deaths? Sure, you can't overdose, but Marijuana has absolutely been the cause of death in car accidents and such. Has never caused cancer? That is an opinion, idiot..

There has never been a documented case of cancer caused simply because a guy smoked pot and nothing but pot for a long period of time. There are still 0 deaths from smoking marijuana.

I'll buy that. You obviously have no knowledge of Marijuana.

But you refuse to post the rest of what I said

I smoke cigarettes and have never had cancer. Oh my God, cigarettes do not cause Cancer!!.

That was just a idiotic statement made. What about the hundreds of thousand of people who got cancer from smoking cigarettes. Just because you don't have cancer now doesn't mean that you won't get it in the future from smoking cigarettes. Cigarettes have still caused more harm to people than Hitler. Which is a fact.

The rest just proves the point, you're stating opinions, not facts. !!.

So a cop killing a kid for having a little bit of pot on him isn't murder but an act of justice?

Or how Marijuana has great medical benefits for many people is just a opinion?

All Rayne does it not read anything I say and just assumes it's nonsense and knocks me down. I never went to jail for pot, I was arrested once for possession and all I had to was pay a $850 dollar fine. It's a shame how we lock up lots of people for pot though. Even if they have a problem smoking pot locking them in prison is no way to rehabilitate them that usually just makes them worst being in a prison environment. Just because the government says marijuana is bad which is an opinion and far from fact. I know the benefits from marijuana I know it's not a gateway drug, I know it's not going to lead me to self destruction so I'm going to continue to smoke pot despite what any one says.

Federal laws outweigh state laws. It's a step in the right direction, but if Marijuana were to be universally legalized in the US, it won't happen in our lifetime. Certainly not in yours if Darwin's theory holds true.

That is one of my worries the federal laws regarding that are very corrupt. We all know how the DEA which should change there names to Scum of the Earth. We all know how they like busting in people's houses even though they can legally smoke marijuana and taking medicine away from sick people. It's going to be a hard fight but I believe we could see the end of the prohibition which is the biggest waste of money and time.

All Rayne does it not read anything I say and just assumes it's nonsense and knocks me down.
You're assuming that you're the first person on the internet to do a google search about pot.

Oh, right, you smoke a lot of it too, I forgot how informed that makes you.:lmao:

All you do is put words in my mouth and say things that I didn't say. Like when I talk about the research I do or you say I'm asking for credit, and just about everything else I say. You imply that I'm dumb because I smoke pot when you tell me yourself that you smoke marijuana.

All you do is put words in my mouth and say things that I didn't say. Like when I talk about the research I do or you say I'm asking for credit, and just about everything else I say. You imply that I'm dumb because I smoke pot when you tell me yourself that you smoke marijuana.
Ahem.
Todd said:
Even though Rayne has to always deny me credit for what I'm trying to say and the message I'm trying to give.
I also don't quite qualify smoking a bunch of pot, reading High Times, and doing a google search as 'research'. I don't think you're dumb because you smoke pot. I think you were dumb to start with, then you started smoking pot, and it certainly isn't helping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back