Vote To Legalize Marijuana

http://blog.norml.org/2013/02/11/pa...ijuana-legalization-bill-today-in-harrisburg/

Maybe Chuck Winder should talk to Pennsylvania State Senator Daylin Leach. Unlike in Idaho this is a person who cares about his people and rather see them alive and healthy than dead and suffering. It’s time to stop throwing out 300 million dollars every year and start putting that money to good things that don’t include making innocent people suffer because they have a harmless plant.

Nope. I just decided to stop worrying about your stupidity. I just figured Rayne is trouncing your ass enough so I don't feel the need to do the same.

No one is doing anything to my ass

Show me a time when you were trouncing my ass.

You have no room to talk about stupidity.

Then if it isn’t because you know nothing about the cannabis plant and just pretend then give me some pretend knowledge from you all about the cannabis plant.

That includes nothing from your crystal ball where you make your pretend predictions.

Now the people of Pennsylvania are waking up and realizing that marijuana needs to be legalized.

Just shows even more just how full of shit Chuck Winder is

It’s crazy on here how no one can realize how fucked up in the head Chuck Winder really is.

We're too busy marveling at how fucked up in the head you are.

Before you ask me to explain why you're fucked up in the head, I just did in my last post and at least two dozen before that.

I've told you how you can at least get people to just barely listen to you, but you'd rather be the ass-trounced king of Fantasyland.

I've offered you very standard and normal conditions under which I will listen to your arguments, as you have repeatedly refused to listen to mine.

I explained all of this two of my posts ago, so please stop asking to repeat ground that's already been covered.

This is just like that movie "Shane", except everyone's rooting for the farmer to get shot.

Pick up the gun, Todd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back