Does Your Perception Of A Person Change If You Find Out They Smoke Marijuana?

In answer to the original question, yes, my perception of them does change. Not in an necessarily positive or negative direction, but I tend to think of them as being more open to "different" ideas or perhaps into less obvious or popular pastimes etc (outside of smoking weed as well). Obviously when I meet people who spend all their money/time getting high I can't help but pity/think badly of them, but that's more down to a "personality flaw" than the drug itself, and isn't specific to weed anyway. If anything people who smoke weed tend to "think for themselves" as more often than not conversations I have with people who are against (not people who just don't smoke it - that's definetly cool - more so specifically against it) it boil down to the fact that's it illegal which is the kind of thinking I don't really have time for.

No, it doesn't and shouldn't change your perception as to whether someone smokes or not. If you boss is an a**hole, but you find out he smokes weed... does that suddenly make him cool enough to hang with him because he's open minded? No, he's still an a**hole...

It makes no difference, people are people...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back