UWF Mock Draft VI

Looks pretty good to me. You have the role of every wrestler on your roster clearly defined. I look at it, and I see who the main event performers are, I see who's leading up the mid card, you have a solid tag team division, a light heavyweight division and great balance of star power and solid in-ring workers.

Thanks for the feedback, Shango. I will review your card when you post it. I like the look of your roster though

Pure Wrestling Championship Match

The Rock (c)
Vs.
Sting

You totally stole this off me. Then again, there was a reason I had it. Good choice.

Two Out Of Three Falls Match

Dean Malenko
Vs.
Eddie Guerrero​

I'd imagine this to be further down the card. A good, if slightly obvious, match idea. There's nothing wrong with having a number one contender's match and then a title match. Nothing at all.

Triple Threat Number. 1 Contenders Match

Ric Flair
Vs.
Mr. Perfect
Vs.
Chris Jericho

Seems like a decent enough overlap of styles. Maybe a bit too much blonde hair.

Fatal Four Way Tag Team Championship Match

Demolition
Vs.
The Road Warriors
Vs.
Team Priceless
Vs.
The Brain Busters​

Team Priceless stick out like a sore thumb. This could have maybe been split into two matches. Otherwise, not bad.

Triple Threat Match for the Light Heavyweight Title

Jushin Liger
Vs.
Evan Bourne
Vs.
AJ Styles​

Maybe a bit too much high-flying for my liking. Guerrero or Malenko could have been involved in this. I expect to see a Malenko/Style match, just so you know.

Winner Receives Unknown Oppurtunity - Ladder Match

Jay Lethal
Vs.
Ultimo Dragon​

I did this one too! RVD ended up with the Intercontinental Title or some shit. I dunno, people liked it even though it wasn't good.

I'll probably end up posting my card later tonight. Depends how much spare time I have. I've got it written down, but on paper.

CC.png

or... Hardcore Holly

Main Event
RRR World Championship Match

Edge (c) vs. Rob Van Dam
Special Enforcer: Kevin Nash

Edge claimed the world championship as a finder's fee of sorts. ECW loyalist and fan favourite Rob Van Dam is being rewarded with his loyalty with a world title shot. Kevin Nash is thrown in as special enforcer.. for no reason, really. He'll be wearing a Santa outfit though.

===

Nativity Scene Brawl
Samoa Joe vs. Chavo Guerrero

Paul Heyman said he wanted to ensure some bloodshed and so made this match where Chavo Guerrero is sure to get his teeth smashed in... with a fun, Christmassy gimmick. Will Joe be able to control his blood lust or will he devour his outmatched foe there and then?

===

No Time Limit
Kurt Angle vs. Randy Savage

Randy Savage comes out of retirement in a special no time limit extravaganza. Savage is sure to have slowed down over the years and will certainly be put through his paces by Kurt Angle, the man who even Hardcore Holly couldn't stop. Broken ankles may well follow.

===

Triple Threat Tag Team Match
Beer Money Incorporated
vs.
Latin American Xchange
vs.
Alex Shelley & The Brian Kendrick

Heyman needed a token tag match and had two freshly poached TNA tag teams waiting in the wings. But that's not nearly, uh, clusterfucky enough. Better throw an odd couple team in there, just for good measure. Shelley and Kendrick were more than willing.

===

Xmas Tree Match - Title Shot @ Any Time, Anywhere
Christian Cage vs. Abyss vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Carlito vs. Consequences Creed vs. Eric Young

The rules are simple; hang the star on the Xmas Tree - a seven feet tall monstrosity decorated in light bulbs, barb wire and other sharp objects (not least pine needles) - and get a title shot for whenever you want. Sure to be a spotfest, with six men, and a suitable start to a Christmas Clusterfuck.
===​

Ok Shango, the draft board will be updated. TM, you can bid Billy Kidman for Owen Hart and if no-one out bids you you will receive him at midnight english time which is when the auction closes.

remember you must have your cards up by tomorrow

hmm I'm not sure what time that will be for me. I was planning to have my card up at about noon tomorrow, or in about 26 hours.

hmm I'm not sure what time that will be for me. I was planning to have my card up at about noon tomorrow, or in about 26 hours.

Fridays good. I already got my X-Ray and a fresh bottle of Vicodin, so I may not even need that long. I will however, being doing the writing in bits. starting now.

We cut to see GM Mike Adamle walking down a hallway in the back, greeting the crew.

"Hey, how are ya, Bob?"

It's Bill."

"Paul, good to see you."

"My name's Pat."

"Hey, Spunky Do-Right!"

"It's Spike Dudley, you ass!"

Adamle then comes across WFW's two newest aquisitions, John Cena and CM Punk!

"Hey guys, how ya doin? I gotta say, I am thrilled to have the two of you on the roster."

"Oh really?" says Punk. "Because, if I remember, I was a member of the roster, and you traded me away. For MVP."

"Did I really? Oh, gee, sorry about that CM, I didn't even realize. See, I thought I was getting rid of Jeff Jarrett." (As he says this, Jarrett is walking by and overhears. "You jackass!!")

Punk glares, and then breaks out a smirk, clapping Mike on the back ("Ouch")

"Hey, don't worry about it Mike. I'm here now, and I'm ready to compete."

"Well that's great CM, it really is. And because you're such a good sport and a great competitor, and, I feel kinda bad, seeing as you're a former World Champion, yet not in the Main Event Elimination Chamber, I'm gonna put you in a match at New Year's Revolution... for the Intercontinental Championship!"

"Well, thank you very Mike. I appreciate that. Who uh, who am I facing?"

"Well, see, that's the best part. It's gonna be a first-time ever meeting, between you, CM Punk... and THE FALLEN ANGEL, CHRISTOPHER DANIELS!!"

"Ha... uh, Mike, I don't mean to burst your bubble or anything, but... I've wrestled Chris Daniels. A lot, actually."

"Really?"

"Yeah, in uh, in Ring of Honor."

"Ring a wha?"

"Never mind, Mike. I'll see you at the Pay Per View."

"Oh, alright, Punk. See ya there!"

"Oh, uh, by the way, who did you get rid of to get me back on the roster?"

"Oh, uh, MVP again. But, again, I had meant to get rid of Jeff Jarrett. (Jarrett is walking by again. "Oh, you're a jerk.")

Adamle then turns to Cena. "Now John, as much as I would love to have a star of your caliber in the Elimination Chamber, I already booked the six participants. However, I DO have a match for you at the Pay Per View. The way I see it, if people don't get to see you in the Main Event, they wanna see you in one of your signature "Cena beats the big man" match. At New Year's Revolution, you're going to defeat Bam Bam Bigelow!"

"No, no Mike, I think you mean I'm going to wrestle Bam Bam Bigelow."

"No, the clipboard says you're gonna beat Bam Bam Bigelow and then wrestle in a No. 1 Contender's Match at the next Pay per-"

The camera cuts out suddenly, and we go to break.

After some serious edits, we return to the show to see this:

"At New Year's Revolution, you're going to... wrestle... Bam Bam Bigelow."

"Alright, Mike, I look forward to introducing Bam Bam to The Champ."

Adamle walks away, only to immediately be confronted by Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley.

"Holy, Jesus! You two are quite large. There's no way you guys are actually related to Spice Dudley. Er- Spike, Dudley I mean."

"SHUT YOUR PIEHOLE, ADAMLE!! (Adamle cowers in fear) What's this we hear about you giving the WFW World Tag Team Championships to Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Frickin' Haas?!"

"Ah, well Bobby Ray, Dee-Van-"

"It's Bubba Ray, and D-Von, you schmuck!"

"OH MY BRUTHA, TESTIFY!!!"

"Uh, right well, see guys, I DID give them the tag team titles. But, I mean, come on, I was looking to give the titles a little prestige, and they have great credentials. Did you know they're the WORLD'S GREATEST tag team? I even checked. Wikipedia backs up their claim. "

"Well, Mike, if you were looking to put the titles on a team with credentials, why didn't you give the titles to US!!! We've won every tag team championship worth holding... AND we've TNA tag champs too! If you were looking for prestige, then it doesn't get any more prestigious than the Dudley Boys!!"

"OH MY BRUTHA, TESTIFY!!!"

"Look, fellas, I know that NOW, but at the time, I didn't know there any other official tag teams on the roster!! When my assistant Michelle pointed you two out to me, I thought you guys were part of the ring crew. As soon as I learned more about you two, the more I regretted having not given you two the belts. But don't worry, fellas, because Mike Adamle leaves no mistake unfixed. To make up for it, I booked a tag team title match for New Year's Revolution. The World's Greatest Tag Team will defend the titles against you two... in an Adamle Original!!"

"Oh boy," D-Von mutters under his breath.

"You see, the ONLY way to win this match, is by, get this... putting your opponent through a table!! I'll call it Mike Adamle's Match With Tables!! You like it? I got the idea when I saw Edge and Undertaker use tables in their match at Summerslam 2008. What were they THINKING?!"

D-Von looks ready to explode, but Bubba puts a hand on his shoulder to calm him. With a smirk, he says, "That is a great idea Mike. We look forward to being in this groundbreaking match. Something tells me we're gonna feel right at home in that match."

"OH MY BRUTHA, TESTIFYYYY!!!"

They walk away, and Adamle continues down the hall. However he is quickly accosted by Low Ki and "Primetime" Elix Skipper.

"Hey man, we deserve a shot the titles too!"

Adamle looks confused.

"We're one the decade's most innovative and entertaining tag teams, and you didn't even give us a thought? That's cold man."

Adamle still looks confused. "Look, I'm sorry guys, but I have no idea who you two are."

"Are you serious? We're "Primetime" Elix Skipper, and Low Ki. Together with Christopher Daniels, we are Triple X!"

"Oh. Cool. Are you really that innovative and exciting?"

"Yes we are."

"Good. Wrestle each other on Sunday." And with that Adamle walks on.

World Wildlife Federation

*Phone rings*

older mans voice: Hello

Woman’s voice: Hey Champ, we need to speak to you.

Man: You know where I stand on this, I never want to speak to you again, at least not until you can give me what I want.

Woman: We have him, I have him right in my office.

Man: I’ll be on the first flight to Connecticut.

--------------------------------------------------

A Bentley pulls up in front of an impressive skyscraper. The sun is perfect in the sky. Out of the limo steps a man wearing a business suit. The man, with long dark hair, looks through his sunglasses that are covering his face to the other side of the limousine. The other door opens, out comes another man, blond hair emerges. It is Owen Hart.

Owen: Can you believe they found what Bruno was looking for?

Other man: It doesn’t matter. All I care about is what is in front of me.

Owen: But Bret, the champion is coming back. Doesn’t that piss you off?

Bret: I’m over that. I am the true champion. Bruno is dead to me. All I have to worry about is Austin.

*walks into the building*

----------------------------------------------------

Inside Stephanie McMahon’s office

Stephanie McMahon is on the phone:

Stephanie: Show, Show, no, don’t worry about it. Khali knows the rules and what is at stake. No, no, no, I would never do that to you. I have Andre on the other line. Yeah, he is in from France. No you cannot talk to him. You should be happy he doesn’t know where you are after what you did.

Well that is up to Khali. You are going to need all the help in that match you can get. Andre is looking for blood. Fine, Show. I’ll make it a non disqualification match. No Fire! Fine Show, Khali is here now, I’ll talk to you later.

Khali: behrew hyawafwa nahasa!

Stephanie: Yes that was him Khali. He asked me to change it to a no disqualification match.

Khali: gweafwea nashas kalak?

Stephanie: Yes, your debt will be repaid after it. What you do with Andre is up to you.

Khali smiles and walks away, right as Bret and Owen enter

Stephanie: Ahh Bret, my million dollar man

Bret: Keep paying me and I’ll keep trusting you. More than I can say about that father of yours.

Stephanie: Well you don’t have to worry about him now, he is off on one of his adventures. Anyways, Austin called.

Bret: I am aware of that. Why else would I be here?

Stephanie: Well, I unfortunately have to tell you that he does not accept either of the offers.

Owen: That is Bulls***!

Stephanie: Watch your mouth Nugget.

Owen: What did you say to me? You truly are a piece of trash.

Stephanie: *slaps* You do realize who pays you, right

Owen: Yes I do.

Stephanie: Right, well I am paying you, and telling you that you have to face Luger at WWF’s The Zoo.

Owen: But…

Stephanie: But nothing. Now Bret…

Bret: I don’t care what you have for me, The only reason I came back to working for a McMahon is to have that one last run, I beat down that miserable runt to regain my title he took from me years ago and now I want Austin.

Stephanie: Well as you know, Austin’s neck is not up to snuff *looks at Owen*. But I am sure if you went to talk to him yourself, you could reason with him. I am sure that belt on your shoulder could get him to talk. It is all he desires in the world. He is on West 1st Hastings, at the gym. Go talk to him.

Bret: That I’ll do.

*Bret and Owen leave*

Stephanie: Owen, don’t forget, you have Luger.

--------------------------------------------------------

We go live to TM House Arena in Hartford, CT.

Speaker: Ladies and Gentlemen, We introduce you to the Opening of WWF’s The Zoo week. For the big Pay Per View event scheduled to happen in a weeks time we will have the greatest card ever created for you all. Already on the card is the battle for the Cheetah Title. Four men are left in the hunt for the ultimate extreme prize.

Lance Storm, representing Calgary, Alberta, Canada, has come out of retirement to take on the challenger representing Britain, Dynamite Kid. These two have met before, but because this is a special four way elimination match, we have added in the other bracket to face them. Representing Mexico is Rey Mysterio, the man who claims that he should be the Cheetah Champion. But he is going to has to answer the challenge from America, Booker T.

The second match that is already in the books is Randy Orton trying to slay another Legend on his way to wrestling immortality. He has slayed countless victims on his way up through the ranks of WWF greatness. Next he faces the most psychotic of them. Psycho Sid is here to end Orton’s streak, and his life. I am positive that even if Orton was able to hit the punt kick on Sid, it would have no effect to his brain.

I just received a call from Stephanie McMahon saying that she has ordered Owen Hart to take part in a public beating. He will face Lex Luger, the man who has been out of WWF for some time, after he crushed a local man with his vicious Torture Rack. Furthermore, Stephanie has ordered the match to be a finisher versus finisher match. The winner must beat the other man with his finisher.

The match for all you fans has also been cemented into the cards. In the biggest match, and I do mean biggest match, ever to take place in the WWF is the match of the Giants. Andre the Giant will look for vengeance against The Big Show. Factoring into the equation is The Great Khali. He seems to have his own motivation in this match, but will he help The Big Show to overcome Andre?

The WWF Tag Team Championship will be defended as the Steiner Brothers look to add more gold to their impressive resume. But they have the New Age Outlaws to contend with. The New Age Outlaws retained their titles when Big Show turned on his tag team partner, Andre last month at WWF’s The Petshop Massacre. Now they look to fight the dominance that is The Steiners.

The main event has not been decided yet, but within the next few days, it will be decided. Bret Hart is seeking his match against Stone Cold Steve Austin, and we are sure that will be for the world title.

The World Champion is also looking for something. We will get more on that as the days go on.

Matches
WWF Tag Team Championship
Steiner Brothers v. New Age Outlaws (C)

Giants Match
No Disqualification

Big Show v. Andre the Giant v. The Great Khali

Cheetah Championship
Lance Storm v. Rey Mysterio v. Dynamite Kid v. Booker T

Singles Match
Randy Orton v. Psycho Sid

Finishers Match
Lex Luger v. Owen Hart

Mike Adamle continues his trek down what might be the longest hallway in existence. It's not long however, before he is stopped yet again, this time by ECW Originals Raven and Rhino. They sandwich Adamle, leaving him with nowhere to go. Finally Rhino speaks.

"We've got a bone to pick with you."

Raven stares Adamle right in the eye. "We both are former World Champions. And yet, we are not included in your little Main Event, supposedly showcasing WFW's roster of champions. Poor Rhino here's been so upset about being dissed by management, he went out and bought a twelve pack of beer."

"I sniff the beer. Only sniff it."

"Now, I suggested to Rhino that we take the matter up with you personally. With two steel chairs and a barb-wire bat."

Mike Adamle looks at Raven, and then at Rhino, and then silently reaches into his briefcase and pulls out... a photograph of the old Hardcore Championship. Waving it in front of the two men, he throws it up into the air and shouts "Fight for it!!" The two Hardcore Legends watch as the photo slowly fall to the ground, then back up at Adamle.

"That idea worked in my head.

Uh, well, anyways, on Sunday you two will be fighting for the REAL Hardcore Championship, in an Adamle Original! It's gonna be... a Hardcore Scavenger Hunt!!"

And with a look of accomplishment, Adamle marches onward. From behind him, Rhino shouts, "What the F&#k is that?!"

"You'll find out Sunday, gentlemen!"

Of course, Adamle doesn't make it far before coming across another member of the roster. This time it's The British Bulldog, Davey Boy Smith,

"Ah, Bulldog, what's up dog? Ha ha, get it?" (Stone face from Bulldog)

"Anyways, I'm glad I bumped into you. I just wanted to let you know that on Sunday, you too will be competing for a championship... the newly reinstated European Championship! I just have to find an opponent for you. But don't worry, my friend, Mike Adamle is on top of things!"

And with that, Mike Adamle reaches the end of the hallway, and enters the room and the end of it, only to re-emerge a second later.

"That's a broom closet. My office is in the other direction."

So, here's what the final card looks like for New Year's Revolution:

New Year’s Revolution

Elimination Chamber Match for the WFW World Heavyweight Championship

Shawn Michaels vs. Jeff Jarrett vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Chris Benoit vs. Vader vs. The Undertaker

WFW Intercontinental Championship Match
CM Punk vs. “Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels

John Cena vs. Bam Bam Bigelow

Tables Match for the WFW World Tag Team Championships

The Dudley Boys vs. The World’s Greatest Tag Team

Hardcore Championship Scavenger Hunt

Rhino vs. Raven

European Championship Match

“British Bulldog” Davey Boy Smith vs. Mystery Opponent

“Primetime” Elix Skipper vs. Low Ki

Elimination Chamber Match for the WFW World Heavyweight Championship

Shawn Michaels vs. Jeff Jarrett vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Chris Benoit vs. Vader vs. The Undertaker

A little clusterfucky. Who am I to talk?

WFW Intercontinental Championship Match
CM Punk vs. “Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels

A little bit Ring Of Honor for my tastes.

John Cena vs. Bam Bam Bigelow

Swap Cena for Vader and you'v got yourself a deal. I don't know what deal, but you've got it.

Tables Match for the WFW World Tag Team Championships

The Dudley Boys vs. The World’s Greatest Tag Team

Perfectly functional. Would make for an entertaining match.

Hardcore Championship Scavenger Hunt

Rhino vs. Raven

This I like.

European Championship Match

“British Bulldog” Davey Boy Smith vs. Mystery Opponent

I've only got one title. You've got four. And mine's the parody of TNA booking.

“Primetime” Elix Skipper vs. Low Ki

Would make for an awesome opening to any pay-per-view.

Looks like a great card Shango, although I agree with Sam when he says that you should maybe swap Vader for John Cena.

Roy, you are the only one not to announce your card. You have until midnight english time to do so or you will be disqualified.

After this you will have a fortnight from tomorrow to write and post your cards.

BTW, Sam shall I do the poll in a different thread to keep things simple?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back