Ultimate Wrestling Fantasy: Mock Draft

I have to ask does this match have anything to do with the recent WZ tag team tourney done by Shockmaster which featured thsi very same contorversila match or is this just an happy concidence. Either way good card and good match

Match 8:
Tag Team Title Cage Match

The British Bulldogs (C) vs. Harlem Heat[/B]

These two battled brutally inside the structure, neither giving an inch. Willingly, at least. All four were busted open in the early going, but the Dynamite Kid was the one that cleared house after the Harlem pairing double teamed Davey Boy Smith, to dramatic effect. As Smith and Booker battle near the top of the cage, Smith clambers to the outside, but only drops off when Booker connects with a mid-air Scissors Kick, dropping into the ring himself and lying motionless. On the opposite side, the Dynamite Kid tosses Stevie to the outside with a German Suplex, but, instead of climbing out to victory, dives into the centre of the ring, connecting with Booker with a Diving Headbutt. The Kid lays motionless but is on top of Booker, leading the referee to count to three.

The British Bulldogs win via pinfall.

[/CENTER][/I]

Well, it would appear that cmlv and TWFS have still not posted shows. Rather than disqualifying them, I will generously give them another 24 hours to post their shows, before making the poll.

wholefuckinshow here. sry about the delay guys. college work is ridiculous i havent had anytime. thanx for the extended deadline. ill try to have my show up by the end of the night.

im sorry about the delay
I've been really busy working and studying to be manager at my job.
im not sure I'll finish my show by the deadline but thanks for the extended deadline

As this is now in danger of dying, I have now decided to disqualify TWFS and cmlv from the competition. Final cards from myself and The One Big Will are due in two weeks time, and there is no limit to length. Let the finals commence!

A NAICW World Heavyweight Champion will be crowned, and will be on of these three men: The Rock, The Undertaker or Kurt Angle.

Sorry to cmlv18 & TWFS.. goodluck Mr. Sam, I'll get to working right now. (so the finals - card, match description, finish, everything - there is NO limit to how long it can be?)

Also, you said two weeks, so roughly by October 14th? (2 wks from today, Sunday)

good luck guys. sry for any inconvenience i caused by not being able to post a show in time. this was a great idea sam and i hope to be a part of anything else like this that you may create in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back