The Ultimate Fantasy Mock Draft V.

You should have taken the image out of his quote. You could have put in the missing Flair.

:undertaker2:

Also, just to be sure, Rick Rude was your 19th pick?

The missing Flair was going to be my next angle....

Yeah he is, i couldent be assed to write the promos very well kindof rushed through it, i cant wait to get onto writing the show now
:flair:

Cage just went offline, as he's gone to class. I know this as I was PM'ing him at the time. For no reason whatsoever, obviously. OK, Rude is the fizzle's 19th pick.

I will think about trading Andre but i would only want Vader. Sorry.

i have my shows pretty much written up until show 4 or 5. And while i have planned to do dump a giant at that point. I would not mind keeping Andre.

PM me any offers, i will listen to them all.

Alright my pick will be coming soon, and how do you accuse me and Cola of working a deal, I love my roster would never trade anybody, well maybe if..............

Alright I am going to keep it simple, I mean I have a couple ways I could go with this pick, but I have made a quick decision............UWE selects Carlito.

Christopher Daniels stands in the centre of the ring, ready for a match. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Balls Mahoney slides into the ring and smashes his head with a chair. The rest of the Extreme Revolution seem to pour out of nowhere, Heyman soon backing them up on the mic as they beat down Daniels.

"What, you think you're good because you can do a couple of backflips in a match? Really Daniels? Well, I've got some news for you. You're fired! You get the hell out of my promotion. You see, I've ditched you in favour of this man, the ultimate embodiment of the extreme spirit, The Innovator of Violence himself, Tommy Dreamer!"

Dreamer comes out to the ring and grabs Daniels, nailing him with a sick DDT onto a steel chair. He is kicked out of the LWF ring for the last time, and the newly strengthened Extreme Revolution celebrate ring-centre.

I said I'd trade. I didn't say I wouldn't bury him on the way out :D

Daniels traded for Dreamer. There you go. Right, I believe our newest recruit, NBT, is up.

You can go ahead and "bury" him all you want, its not like it will make a difference in the voting, not to mention the fact that I didn't really have any serious plans for Dreamer, I was thinking about a couple things, but I am really happy the way it worked out.

just so you know guys, i am starting to move house this weekend and so any chance i have of being online is even more limited.

Strafro has my 19 and 20 picks and if it is ok, will wait until monday to advise you of my missed picks.

I will also consider any trade options then as well as look forward to posting my show quite soon.

just so you know guys, i am starting to move house this weekend and so any chance i have of being online is even more limited.

Strafro has my 19 and 20 picks and if it is ok, will wait until monday to advise you of my missed picks.

I will also consider any trade options then as well as look forward to posting my show quite soon.

Dude, after picks 19 and 20, you don't get your missed ones. You have to wait until the end. That includes rounds 21 to 25.

Damn i forgot the birds!!!

Ok i dont mind, i missed my pick on the guys. Providing that you dont take them, they are not going to change while we draft the girls.

Cola, are you going to make a new order for the girls?

And how many shows are we making in the end?

I have already asked him this question, so I think I can answer it:

1. Yes we are going to have a new draft order for the girls.

2. There will we 5 rounds, you will make 5 shows if you last that long, its up to the voters if you do.

Did i get that right Cola? I sure hope so, so I dont look like an idiot, considering I was too lazy to go back and look at the PM.

Oh no, he is in prison, man this thing is falling apart again, what did he do??? Shoot is there anybody who thinks they could run this for him, I mean we need somebody that knows what they are doing, the draft part is not hard, but posting the shows, and creating the polls, I dont know how to do that, anybody think they could do that???

Oh ok....better than Shango. We wont disqualify him for this will we? I mean it is his thing!

I will let you guys sort this. As it stands, like i said, strafro has my picks.

Well we will continue the draft, Yes we will continue the draft......he will forfeit his picks until he gets back, we wont kick him out, because it is his thing. He will have the 18 hours to make his last pick when it comes up, if he is not out of prison by then, I can make the girls draft order, I will just pick out of a hat, promoise I wont cheat, no reason too, they are just divas, it not like they are going to win you more votes. Anyways hopefully it doesn't get to that point, but for now, ON WITH THE DRAFT, NEXT BIG THING YOU ARE UP! We keep it moving.

Oh no, he is in prison, man this thing is falling apart again, what did he do??? Shoot is there anybody who thinks they could run this for him, I mean we need somebody that knows what they are doing, the draft part is not hard, but posting the shows, and creating the polls, I dont know how to do that, anybody think they could do that???

Ask Mr. Sam[Uncle Sam] he has experience with this things

I'd be willing to run it. I've had experience to similar things on other forums and until I return to college, I have bundles of free time.

I certainly gain no happiness from this post, as it always saddens me to see posters lose their way like I almost did. However, despite what I might have said earlier about how this Draft won't work because people will wind up getting banned before it is over, I sure do hope the rest of you use this tragedy to pull even closer together and try to get this thing done!

Don't you dare give up the dream!

Whose pick is it anyways?

When does your college start back up? I could ask Mr. Sam, but he stopped doing it because he didn't want to do it this time, one guy getting banned, then Cola going to prison, I dont know if he would have faith in this one.

When does your college start back up? I could ask Mr. Sam, but he stopped doing it because he didn't want to do it this time, one guy getting banned, then Cola going to prison, I dont know if he would have faith in this one.

I return in August, so I have plenty of free time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back