Uso brothers may break-up?

ZLT-truth316

Dark Match Winner
So I was reading up on Wrestlezone that there were talks about breaking up the Uso's tag team. :wtf:
I for one DO NOT want to see this happen because besides the Corre, Nexus and Kozlov/santino they are a pretty legit tag team.
So if the WWE plans on breaking them up what are they gonna do with them?
Send them to jobber hell?
My question is do you think they should break up the Uso's or keep them as a tag team and give them a title push?

And please explain your opinion thank you

I think they should keep as a tag team because this is where they have potential to be great team and make tag division look legit, they made a very impressive debut but quickly lost that steam due to being booked incorrectly.

Quite frankly who is going to care if they split now as they hardly feature on Raw, if they split they will end up jobbing to Mark Henry when he needs a win to make him look impressive.

Keep Uso's
Bring Back Cryme Time and Hart Dynasty

If they do split, It would be a horrible move because nobody could tell them apart it would just turn into a giant cluster F*ck. if anything I would like to add a member a big intimanating guy,someone like Roman Leakee. He is Jimy and jey's actual cousin. I'm a fan of the large samoan wrestling family anyway(Rock,uso's,rikishi,etc.) and adding Roman as the big guy factor could do them some good,because lets face it there are maybe 3 or 4 tag teams in WWE right now.

I also read this on another site. Now before I go into why they shouldn't be split up, I would like for one question to be answered. What would be the point of breaking the Uso Brothers up? They are twin brothers who have trained and always been together. They have great chemistry in the ring, and from what I have seen on the mic, they aren't bad. I think there team brings a lot to the broken down tag division and I was hoping they would have won the tag titles from the Hart Dynasty. If they split them up then they both will get released in a month or two.

IF they do split WWE needs to get it's head straight and destroy the tag team belts. It's better if the belts don't exist rather than burying every single F***ing tag team that gets it.

Doing this would give more tv time for mid carders to show their promo skills etc and it could lead to longer matches. Please, just forfeit the tag division to other promotions.

Why the hell would they split them up? They aren't exactly anything to brag about as a team and separating them would manage to make them even less interesting. I still think they have potential as a team, but they need to add a boost to get them to the next level. Even something as simple as bringing Rikishi in for them as a mouthpiece/manager. This could even get them over as faces or even Rikishi can bash the process and his kids not getting a chance is a travesty. I hope they keep the kids together, as the chemistry is there and being twins will make it difficult to tell them apart and I don't think they'd succeed anyways in the singles department.

This team should not be breaking up soon because it would mean the end of the road for any sort of idea that the WWE likes to use tag teams in the way that they should.

For too long now, The WWE have not cares about tag team competition. Did I say they “didn't care”? Yes, I fucking did because it absolutely true. Look at the legitimate teams that have come into the WWE together and see where they have ended up. The last team I can actually think of is the Hart Dynasty and look what has happened to them! They were hastily broken up because WWE management decided they would be better as individuals, perhaps hoping to push one of them without having to push the other. Now look at them! Tyson Kidd was FU'd by Hornswoggle in the Royal Rumble and I haven't heard a peep from DH Smith in a long time. It is absolutely shocking!

These guys are probably the ast tag team in the senior ranks of the WWE. Yes, there are stables and yes, there are still tag team champions. But when you think that Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov are the tag team Champions in place of a legitimate tag team like The Uso's, then you have learned everything you need to know about how the WWE values it's tag team division and that is why the Uso are probably going to break up. It is utterly mind=boggling why they would want to break them up. They have nothing going for them on an individual basis right now, so what is the harm in keeping them together and putting them in tag team titles contention?

The WWE have literally just lost it when it comes to tag teams and I, for one, am sick of it. The only way the division is going to get any better is having faith in teams like The Uso's and seeing where they can take you given the time and effort that teams like Edge and Christian were given way back when. This move is disgusting.

This would be ridiculous and I do hope it is just the dirt sheets fabricating things.

The Usos aren't ready to be split up. It's like The Hart Dynasty but taken to the umpteenth degree. They have done nothing of note. The Hart Dynasty at least did something as a team. The Usos have had no belts, no feuds (excluding The Hart Dynasty which had the potential to be so much more), no nothing.

Why do you break up tag teams? To make them into singles stars and push them. But it's not even like they would be good singles stars. Looking exactly like someone else doesn't help. No one can tell them apart. I think it's Jimmy who has a tattoo. Or maybe it's Jey? See! NOTHING! How are they going to cope? No doubt that if this were to take place it would happen on Superstars like the Hawkins and Archer split. It would have no value beyond a minute or two of drama.

The tag team division could be built around a talented, young team like The Usos. But instead, WWE are allegedly wanting to split them up. What is wrong with that company?

WWE really needs a Tag Team Division again. The Uso Brothers is a perfect team to build a Tag Team Division around.

I'm getting sick and tired of watching the WWE tag-team division. It's a joke! Why on earth would they break up the Uso brothers? They already ruined the best tag-team they had (the Hart Dynasty) and now they want to separate one of the last remaining duos? If that's the case, get rid of the tag-team titles altogether.

If these rumors have any ground, this would be disastrous to an already dead tag division. Besides the Usos, name one tag team in WWE that isn't part of a faction or two random wrestlers paired together. You can't.

We lost the Hart Dynasty, and both members are now pretty much nothing better than jobbers, if seen at all. When was the last time WWE had a legitimate tag team with the straps prior to the Hart Dynasty? If you don't count DX, the last one I can see are either the Colons or Hawkins/Ryder.

I know we'll never go back to the glory days when teams like the Hardys, Edge and Christian, and the Dudleys would steal the show, and in some cases, were more popular than many upper-middle card wrestlers. If WWE doesn't care about the tag team division, or lower card wrestlers, why the heck should I? Why should I give a damn about Zack Ryder, or Chavo Guerrero? WWE doesn't.

This is why the tag team division sucks. Tag teams are together for no more than a year and they are split up for no reason. Then buried in singles competition. In my opinion, tag teams should be together for 3 years at the minimum before they even break off into singles competition.

They're gonna screw this one up big time. Unless WWE have got an abundance of secret tag team talent hidden away in a basement somewhere ready to re-invigorate a tag team division that is neck deep in quick sand, then I can not see a bright future for the division or either Uso brother (at this time anyway).

They should be given an opportunity with the titles at the very least as they are the only 'legitimate' tag team on the roster at the moment. You've got options with them dependant on what teams are brought into the fold for them to compete against. They can be heel by displaying young bitter personas (hell, even the old WWE favourite of them being angry at their ancestors being held back for years would work with them), or go face and bring in Rikishi as a mentor just to instill a bit of personality and to stoke a bit of a fan following for them.

They could help provide the WWE with a bit of time to bring in some established teams or further develop newer ones. The time would be gained through them entering into a series of matches with the champions Santino & Kozlov, eventually winning the belts and then defending them in another series of matches against the title chasing former champs. Then once Santino & Kozlov dissolve from the tag scene, the Usos could enter into a few singles contests to buy more time to introduce new teams. This could also be used to reform the Hart Dynasty. By facing Tyson Kidd and David Hart Smith in singles competition over a period of weeks, and winning by using the classic trading places tactic behind the referee's back, they could force Kidd and Smith to come together to exact revenge on them.

Tag Team wrestling still has an abundance of entertainment possibilities. They just need me to write for the division, I have so many ideas I scare myself sometimes. The WWE will kill the division if they split such a young developing team without any aces up their sleeves.

I just don't get it. The WWE Tag Team Division is seriously hurting. There is draw power in tag team wrestling, all be it, not the same as the World Title scene. But, I don't understand why WWE has let it become such an after thought.

You can't really tell The Usos apart, and they have the same gimmick. One is not going to be able to get over, unless the other completely disappears. I think they should have booked these guys more solid. I think a Face run, using their family heritage could be a big angle for them.

WWE has enough young talent to really revitalize the whole division. Teams like Husky Harris & Perfect Jr., Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater and some other teams assembled on the fly... Such as Evan Bourne & Kofi Kingston. They could really make some noise. I think taking just 10 guys and making 5 teams, plus The Usos, could really make a HUGE difference.

For some of those guys, they might not be able to expect more than Tag Team success anyway. Guys like Slater and Evan Bourne have potential, but who knows if they will ever get that push they need to get over. In tag team wrestling they have a chance to make a name for themselves.

One final thing about tag teams...

I think putting guys in a team links them. It is a very simple way to push more than one guy at a time. In some cases, 4 guys will get a push when feuding for the Tag Titles. Think back to The Hardys and E&C... Both teams were pushed during their feuds. I think a lot of these young guys can put on a solid match. So, with a little effort, I think the division and the amount of value it holds, could be easily elevated!!

Why do they keep on breaking up the tag teams? Miz and Morrison was okay, because both are now top stars, but the rest? Nothing. Primo and Carlito were great! Why'd they have to split up? Curt Hawkins and Zach Ryder were great! Why'd they have to split? Then, why'd you fire Vance Archer and end his teamming with Curt Hawkins? And what was up with firing Caylen Croft? Now Trent Barreta is all lonely. Legacy is another exception, as it seems DiBiase might have to change his name to Jannety pretty soon, but Paul London and Brian Kendrick didn't have to split up either!

Why do they keep on breaking up the tag teams? Miz and Morrison was okay, because both are now top stars, but the rest? Nothing. Primo and Carlito were great! Why'd they have to split up? Curt Hawkins and Zach Ryder were great! Why'd they have to split? Then, why'd you fire Vance Archer and end his teamming with Curt Hawkins? And what was up with firing Caylen Croft? Now Trent Barreta is all lonely. Legacy is another exception, as it seems DiBiase might have to change his name to Jannety pretty soon, but Paul London and Brian Kendrick didn't have to split up either!

Primo/Carlito and Hawkins/Ryder weren't anything close to great but that's another debate entirely.

The Usos have no personality. It was the same way with the Hart Dynasty when they were together. The only time they got anything resembling a pop was when Bret Hart was there. My suggestion is to bring Rikishi in as a manager or something to make the Usos less bland. All of these teams that have broken up recently have no character development. The tag team division hasn't been worth anything in almost nine years so I'm not going to cry when the Usos break up inevitably.

This is both unsurprising and incredibly stupid. So again, it's not surprising. I mean first off, you haven't even built the Usos enough for anyone to care even SLIGHTLY about them breaking up. Secondly, there's no reason to, at all. To what, have them feud? No one will care, at all, neither man will get over in any way, and one or both will end up released or on jobber duty for the rest of their contracts. What's the endgame here? What are they possibly trying to accomplish?

Sure let's break up our last fucking tag team, why not, not like WWE cares even remotely about that division anyways. You know the world is just DYING for that big Jimmy Uso push! :rolleyes:

I don't think I could care about the Usos any less than I already do. They're completely irrelevant now, and they're going to be irrelevant after the break up. In fact, I don't see them staying around in the company after Spring Cleaning.

If nobody reported on this story, and they quietly rode off into the sunset, I wouldn't have noticed, and the show wouldn't have changed in the slightest bit, for better or for worse.

That being said, does this mean that the only tag teams around right now are LayCool and Koztino?

The Usos are not a bad tag-team, but the wwe hasn't let them be themselves. In FCW they were a great team. But don't anyone see a pattern here all the second and third generation wrestlers after Randy Orton are being made to look very weak. I saw this coming since they broke up the Colons and Cody & Ted. The WWe could had saved its tag-team division with all these 2nd and 3rd generation teams. But for some reason they have decided to use the tag belts as a bathroom break.

Of course they should break up! I have an allergy of seeing more than 2 wrestlers in the same ring. It looks... too much art... with all the combination of movesets and everything. However, I have no problem with picking 2 irrelevant guys and get them in the ring with some other 2 irrelevant guys. They can hang on for a couple of weeks, and go back to where they were. By that way we can continue what British Bulldogs, Demolition, Hart Foundation started and Hardyz, Dudleyz, E&C continued. And to give them a name.. Hmm... Let me think... How about giving the tag team the name of the wrestlers!

These guys are a month or two long push away from getting a tag team championship run. It all comes to booking. WWE is not focusing on tag team wrestling right now. That's why the only real tag teams are coming from stables or being completely buried each week. Teams no longer are built into storylines anymore. I've been wanting Tamina to turn on Santino and Kozlov every time they face The Usos for the titles. Each time I think it's going to happen, it doesn't. Point is, the tag team division is irrelevant, fact of this comes from the break ups of real tag teams lately and this one would just be another senseless break up.

Breaking up the Usos certainly is proof that its an exiting time to be a wrestling fan. It's akin to when Edge and Christain broke up. Who will win the heavyweight title first? Let the discussion begin!!

You know what has me laughing in a bitter sort of way? There's no reason it should have come to this. The WWE had everything set to re-invigorate their Tag-team division over the course of 2010.

Hart Dynasty: Active and were champions.
Usos: Active and contended for champions
Nexus: Had Slater/Gabriel as contenders
SES: Joey Mercury/Luke Gallows had potential
Dudebusters: were practically invisible for most of their time on Smackdown
Gatecrashers: Together for a few weeks before let go.
Santino/Kozlov: Nothing needed to be said

Add to that Husky Harris/Michael McGuillicutty as a potential tag-team, and if you're desperate a re-teaming of Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins as well as Cody Rhodes/Ted DiBiase would have given the WWE a maximum of 9 tag-teams. Heck, they could have continued the Yoshi Tatsu/Golddust pairing from ECW for a 10th! :banghead:

But hey, let's cut costs, whittle down the division, split teams we haven't pushed in the first place to see if they can go independently, etc... :banghead:

they should get rid of the tag team division and see whose the better man for the single championship. There was a lot of great tag teams in the 80's now there is no talent or mention of family ties.

Do not split them up.. Bring in Rakishi, Sim Snuka and Roman Leakee.

Here is how I would script it
Rakishi comes in and motivates them to get back what is thiers by birth right. And run down the history of all of thier family that has owned the World Tag Team Titles...Peter Maivia, Rocky Johnson, The Rock, Afa and Sika, Jimmy Snuka, Sim Snuka, Umanga, Haku and Fatu (Iknow some did not have tag team but it goes with my story line). I would have him emphasize it to them every week that they are the best family in wrestling.
During a match for the Championship have Tamina with Santino but, have her brother Sim come out and convince her to do the right thing and come back to the Family.
Over the next couple of weeks have Sim attack Rhodes and Dibiase over and over again and then have him explain why... When Legacy did not want me to join them they insulted my family... and now Orton... We are coming for you! Now Sim is not great but, I think If Roman were to get involved it could get exciting. Then have them go after the titles in honor of the family. Followed by an attack on McMahon for keeping them down. This entire thing might take 5-6 months then you slowly dismantle them if needed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back