• The Colons - Carlito and Primo

• APA

• Hart Dynasty

• Cryme Time

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few different ideas for some tag teams without even having to go outside the company..

I would make Donny Marlow (son of Manu) and Roman Leakee of FCW a tag team and have Haku or someone come back and manage them - yes The New Headshrinkers/Island Boys (Kamu & Paku) is what I would name them

Husky Harris & Skip Sheffield - They are both southern country boys and have that look of big, rednecks...I would then bill them from Truth or Consequences, NM and called the tag team Truth or Consequences (mixture of AMW & Beer Money in my opinion)

Tito & Primo Colon - need I say more?

Major Broskis - need I say more?

Uso Brothers - yes you already have the Headshrinkers, but it would be a decent feud between them to say who is the true Samoans...I would be entertained

I really want to change Justin Gabriel's gimmick to "The Dark Angel" Gabriel but I guess you could also keep Gabriel & Slater since they work well together

Peter Orlov & Vladimir Kozlov - The Mad Russians

The Hart Dynasty for sure (and they should change Tyson Kidd's gear to look like the Hitman and DH's to look the British Bulldog but mixing in the Pink of the Harts)

There you go - they are realistic gimmicks that I feel could get over and lead to some decent feuds...You could make Primo & Tito a lot like Carlito & Primo were...basically just like impish troublemakers...would be great comedy and a good team

In an ideal world, WWE would sign the Motor City Machine Guns, Beer Money, The Kings of Wrestling and The Briscoes to help the tag team division. However, this isn't an ideal world. So I'm going to set out some 'real' ideas.

First of all, I'm going to keep saying this until it eventually happens (or until they get released). The Uso Brothers can be the saviours of the tag team division. Real tag team (i.e. have matching attire)? Check. Can talk? Check. Can perform well in the ring not only as singles wrestlers but can be a cohesive unit as a tag team? Fucking check. Why not give them a go? What harm is it going to do to have them turn face and feud with The Nexus. It would do no harm whatsoever, that's what.

Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara can be a brief tag team. Kind of like a student/master relationship. Neither are doing anything, so why not? Although Sin Cara needs to fit more into WWE before something like this can happen. Maybe after his reported feud with Averno ends, he could enter into a tag team with Rey leading to a WrestleMania 28 match where they face eachother.

Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins are getting closer again. A fully fledged tag team? I hope so. Both guys are talented and love what they're doing. Both are entertaining both in and out of the ring. I hope they make something of this Superstars reunion.

Then you have Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater. Give them a bit more personality, and they could be a very good tag team even after this whole Corre malarkey. I really see something in Justin Gabriel, more so than Heath Slater.

There's also Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov. A good comedy jobber tag team. Want to make Ryder and Hawkins look good? Get Santino and Vladimir. Santino is all personality and I love him for it.

I'd love to see the Hart Dynasty back together. Their split seriously angered me. After their first title run, they get split up. And for what? For Tyson Kidd to be a downright boring heel on Superstars and for the talented DH Smith to be relegated to less than jobber status. He's probably the most obvious Superstar to be future endeavoured in WWE. Just put them back together, WWE. Please?

I understand that very few (if any) of these ideas will happen. Vince McMahon doesn't care about tag teams. If he did, the previous nine tag team champions wouldn't have been The Nexus, Kane and The Big Show, The Corre, John Cena and The Miz, The Corre, Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov, The Nexus, The Nexus again and Cody Rhodes and Drew McIntyre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back