Triple H Return What If

Crippler CrossFace

Occasional Pre-Show
Okay everyone and their mother is expecting Triple H to come back at the Rumble and feud with Sheamus. I have to admit the writing on the wall is pretty obvious. HOWEVER...

What if Triple H returned and SIDED with Sheamus. Triple H is better as a heel and everyone is expecting him to turn heel soon. Triple H could come back at the Rumble and help Sheamus eliminate someone like Orton or Cena or hell both. People would think it's the rumble but in the back of their heads they would remember this. They continue the Rumble and get eliminated separately. Then on Raw Sheamus beats someone down like R-Truth for eliminating them or something. Then Triple H comes out with his sledgehammer and him and Sheamus stare each other down and blamo he hits the other guy. Triple H can run a promo a week later saying how his time off has shown that his time in the WWE is precious and he doesn't want to waste it making enemies with someone like Sheamus and he certainly doesn't want to be nice to people who he has gone to war with like Orton.

What does everyone think?

To be 100% honest I Love it and I also think it will work better then King vs King they had a rivalry last yr and it was ok and if Sheamus is the future what better person for him to be mentored by then The Game HHH.

To be 100% honest I Love it and I also think it will work better then King vs King they had a rivalry last yr and it was ok and if Sheamus is the future what better person for him to be mentored by then The Game HHH.

Yeah I would definitely rather see them team up as a mega heel duo than see them face off against one another again. I believe they could make a great team and it would be awesome for Sheamus to learn under the mentoring of Triple H. I seriously doubt that WWE creative is smart enough at this point to make it happen though.

Makes no sense.

HHH may return at the Royal Rumble and may resume his feud with Sheamus but he'll not side with him, WWE things make sense sometimes in a strange way but this makes absolutley no sense for HHH to side with Sheamus, maybe once he turns heel (if he does) then sides with him but he'll not return as a heel.

i like it, and have triple h say sheamus is the futre of wwe, and maybe drew miclinch(not sure how to spell) join. for a heel stable. but it would be stupid since their is nexus. but still good idea.

that would be a little stupid quite frankly, you have to stick to the friggin storyline, sheamus put out hhh for nearly a year and what, hhh will cme back and be like " yeah you almost ended my career but who gives a shit, lets be friends." um no if you know hhh he'll come back for revenge and it will culminate at WM.

I don't get thow this could work nor make sense. If he's doing Sh*t for Sheamus then he would nothing than a suck up to Sheamus other than being truly being HHH. This sounds like a Stone Cold>HHH move with joining a man who put you on the shelf for quite a while. Plus if he isn't going to rival with Sheamus at a point of his return where would this lead to The Game's plans for Wrestlemania?

lol! Come on guys that is STUPID! HHH will comeback one more time and cause Hell in WWE! I wish he would fight Undertaker at Wrestlemania before Taker retires! I know Taker beat him once at WM17! But Still they should go at it one more time, Revenge for HBK! So what if HHH cameback and attacked Undertaker!?

The idea would be shocking for sure.

However, WWE wouldn't book it like that because that's something TNA would do and it would confuse everybody.

Look for the feud to continue and not break off into the next "Two Man Power Trip".

hey guys.. first reply ever so.. be nice :D

i think that would never happen, for one HUGE reason: theres no faces right now!!!
i mean idk about you guys but im tired of orton and cena. Another face would help right now... and idk maybe later HHH can go heel and get a young guy over as a face, like JoMo, Bryan or a face turned DiBiase... just a thought

That would be an awesome idea. I wouldn't mind having a powerful new tag team or a 2nd stable. I'm sick of this one stable at a time bull shit. Not to mention the tag team division needs a lift. WWE Creative team would never do this though, they're too babyface like. :suspic:

Three words: NOT. GONNA. HAPPEN.

99.9% of returns from injury, the returning Superstar is going to go after the guy that took him out. This will be the case here. Trips vs King Sheamus is the easy (and obvious) choice.

i defs love that angle man hhh v taker one last time at mania would be the best tribute to both men the era that they've wrestled thru wit hbk stone cold rock even bret hart.... I fuckin love it....

I agree, HHH has to return as a face, we hardly have any faces left. For Trips to turn we have to turn some heels face, and frankly all the heels are good heels.

I would love to see Trips end the UT career but that aint gonna happen so why bother. Taker vs Punk would be mean.

Trips should come in and feud with Miz, try help put him over because Miz needs some help big time, and who better to do it with than the King of the mic???

The idea kinda makes no sense after what the 2 have gone through. I mean a story like that has TNA written all over it. It's twisty, a shocker, and a complete middle finger to the fans saying "you guys are sheep and we(TNA) think you fans don't remember the backstory, and have a short attention span." The only reason I say this is because TNA thinks any "head-turner" is a great story line. They don't understand that when we are turning our heads we are saying "ehhhhh???..."

I dont like it whatsoever.

As you said, HHH is better as a heel. But for HHH to come back and side with Sheamus after he brutally attacked him wouldn't make sense. It doesn't mean HHH can't return as a heel.

Sheamus is on a huge losing streak. Many a face turn has begun with a heel losing much after match.(and vice versa)HHH could return as a heel and attack Sheamus in the same way that he was attacked, or even beyond it. Sheamus has been jobbing to everyone from Santino to Mark Henry(impromtu battle royal Monday), and I have to think there's a reason for it in some way. He couldn't look much weaker then he does now, and unless it's for a one-off( which would be a mistake) match on Raw, HHH shouldn't return to feud with Sheamus the heel the way he's been booked if it continues this way.

The only other thing that would make sense to me would be for HHH not take Sheamus seriously because of his continous losing to "lesser names", and Sheamus to go over. Even so, that would be risky as HHH would be just returning from being sidelined 10 months, and would be hard to be viewed as "completely healthy." Id turn Sheamus face and HHH heel but not both and have them side with one another. I dont think it would work.

I would like to see HHH return in total heel character and go after Sheamus and have the to of them just go at it. HHH could be the I dont give a fuck what you think of me type heel and Sheamus could play the cowardly heel this works cause thats how Sheamus acts anyways and HHH is gonna be cheered no mater what he comes back as.

Triple H will return at the Royal Rumble, he will probably eliminate himself at the same time as he eliminates Sheamus. They can have their blow off match at Elimination Chamber. The next night, 6 weeks out from Mania, HBK could be having an in-ring interview when Taker returns, and mocks HBK for being in retirement, and that with all he achieved, his HOF induction at Mania, he still couldnt get the job done. HHH runs out and begs HBK to let him take Undertaker down a peg and try and finish him, and end the streak in tribute to HBK. They go back and forth until the match is made, hell Wrestlemania needs some big matches, and Helmsley in one of the very few who will be bale to carry Taker to a decent match. HHH will not be hurt in the slightest by dropping the match, hell DX for one last time can team up and beat the shit out of the heel Taker after the match. Either way, with the amount of weight Triple H has lost, he most certainly will not be returning as a main event heel. If he is going to mentor somebody, it will not be somebopdy who has already had two WWE Title runs and is the King of the Ring.

i'll agree with you that heel HHH is better than face HHH but team with sheamus? no thanks... i think that the HHH heel turn will be a waste of time now because he's not got that long left in his career and a heel turn for a couple of months would be stupid.

As much as I would love to see this idea happen, because it is good and just reminds me of the two-man power-trip back in 2001.. But I just don't see HHH returning to side with the man that took him out.. Trips as a heel would be good, but I think he is just too much loved by the fans now like Taker that no matter what he is, he just won't be boo'd..

Good idea thoughh..

I would love this to happen;

Sheamus wins the Royal Rumble this year and says that he is going to go for the WWE Title, against whoever wins between the Miz and Randy Orton. In the weeks leading up to Elimination Chamber the anonymous GM holds matches for the contenders to go in the match, however there is a weak link in it, who sells of an injury in the last raw before the PPV, the GM then says that he has an idea of who can take the space in the elimination chamber but doesn't say who, I could imagine it to be Cena, Punk, Orton, Miz and John Morrison, they are all inside the chamber when HHH's music hits and he comes in to win the WWE Title for Wrestlemania.

He then begins a feud with Sheamus leading up to Wrestlemania and this would be the headline event.

i would mind seeing these two be a stable/team but if any1 is going to come back and want revenge it would be HHH. he's not the kind of man to turn the other cheek. and he needs to return as a face. there are alot of heels running around on both shows right now

I like the idea of the King of Kings, Triple H coming back and shocking the WWE Universe by joining the 2010 King of the Ring, Sheamus.

To add to this great idea, what if Vince somehow got the 2006 King of the Ring, Booker T. to come back and join the newly formed "Kings of the WWE" along with the 2008 King of the Ring, William Regal?? Hell, may as well throw in Jerry "the King" Lawler as the Heel manager. I think it would be a fresh idea.

The Kings of the WWE

Manager (Nuff said)

1150673273lawler2.jpg

Tag Team (Booker held the TNA Tag Titles with Steiner. He can hold the WWE Tag Titles with Regal.)

kingbookthrone_display_image.jpg

Tag Team (One last Championship run. This stable fits perfectly for him. Plus to fued with the current WWE Tag Team Champions, the story writes itself.)

kingregal_display_image.jpg

Mid-Card (Before he wins another WWE / World Title, let him grow just a little more with the IC / US first. It will only do him good to be around the other more experienced Kings.)

kingsheamus.jpeg

WWE (Give him one last run as the Heel Leader of a dominant faction on Raw while he still can. Maybe he can use this faction to go from Ric Flair of the Four Horsemen to Ric Flair of Fortune. Either way, I wanna see it.)

images

I can see it now! Triple H siding with Sheamus to feud with a possible reuniting tagteam in Rated RKO (writers are discussing a potential Rated RKO comeback)! I wouldn't mind seeing this feud but I can't really see Triple H being the sort that would side with someone who put him out of action for close to a year. Would be a mammoth twist though :)

I love the idea! They've been looking for the "shock value" lately and that would cause it. Like the poster above me mentioned, they're discussing bringing Rated RKO back, have trips say he was impressed by the aggression Sheamus showed and reminded him that he was most dominate when he had the same aggression.

They could feud with Edge and Orton. Leaving Miz open to a feud with JoMo that could possibly put them both over as the new main event scene. Keep Cena involved with Corre and Nexus for awhile.

love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back