"Triple H Guys"

CM Steel

A REAL American
WWE C.O.O. Triple H has his top picks in talent in the WWE. He has "his guys". Guys who he personally groomed up to be a top star like how he was in his day. The Triple H guys include: Sheamus, Damian Sandow, Sin Cara, Drew McIntyre (mainly a Vince McMahon guy), and Curtis Axel (currently a Paul Heyman guy on TV). Now what if Triple H introduced his guys to WWE TV as part of his regime? Just think about it. If him and wife Stephanie are suppose to be the corperation 2.0 then they are going to need more soldiers than Randy Orton.

Sheamus is Triple H's pride and joy pet project. He could be Hunter's right-hand-man whenever Orton is out that picture. Damian Sandow is a close second to Sheamus in being a solid guy in Triple H's corner. You have a Sin Cara who is currently at jobber status. But if you turn Sin Cara heel like how the Hunico version of Sin Cara was, then you have a winner! Drew McIntyre looks and reminds people of a young Triple H. And Triple did help groom and bring up the young Curtis Axel. Yeah Axel is a "Paul Heyman guy" but it was Triple H himself who took Axel under his wing backstage like how Axel's late father did to Triple H.

You could have Axel leave Paul Heyman's camp in-favor of the corperation 2.0 setting up a feud between the two factions. Even as a heel Triple H cannot stand Paul Heyman! And I would have Randy Orton somewhat mentor Curtis Axel in being Randy Orton 2.0 for the future. It could work!

What do you think?

Triple H does have more soldiers than Randy Orton. He has The Shield and The Big Show doing his dirty work.

Curtis Axel needs to stay with Paul Heyman, it makes perfect sense because of the Curt/Brock link. Heyman wouldnt really have a faction, he would have Ryback and that is it. And Heyman/Brock vs Triple H was done to death last year.

Sin Cara in a faction or as a bad guy just wouldn't work because he cant talka nd his face is 100% covered.

Sandow is doing fine on his own, he is his own person and his gimmick would look out of place working alongside Orton, Shield etc.

Mcintyre - could work. He isnt really doing anything.

Sheamus - yes. He would be a perfect fit. The 'muscle'.

Paul Levesque is the Executive Vice President of Talent and Live Events. And that's real life, not just a TV storyline. Obviously a guy in that position has "his guys." Otherwise he is doing something wrong in his job.

But taking all "his guys" and putting them in a group-which assumedly he would proceed to push to the moon or make them all Triple H's personal goons? Terrible! It wouldn't make any sense for many of the characters, not to mention what message it would send to the rest of the locker room that there is a club of Triple H Guys and that they're making it very clear on television who belongs in it and who doesn't. Keep personal life and business separate. Ask Eric Bischoff what happens when you neglect to do that. Also I doubt a mere heel turn is all it would take to turn Sin Cara into a winner.
Lastly, while I enjoy the current corporation-angle, it really shouldn't run forever and we don't need to see Triple H on TV even more than we already do.

meh we don't know for a fact who HHH's so called guys are these are all IWC rumours. And plus if you explain they're HHH's guys on TV no one would get it except people who check news on the internet, worked shoot angles don't really work. The only time they did was with Punk.

Bray Wyatt is also supposedly a pet project of HHH. I wouldn't look too much into this though, I think HHH and WWE gave up on the likes of Drew McIntyre and Sin Cara a long time ago.

Axel is getting more benefit from being with Heyman than he possibly could with anyone else right now. Sandow wouldn't really fit into that type of role due to his gimmick.

I can only see this working for Sheamus (his move set and demeanor can transition from heel to face and the corny Irishman schtick got old a long time ago) and Drew McIntyre (it beats not being on t.v. at all except to job). Sandow's character is pretty much based on following the Dolph Ziggler-patented lose, lose, lose until his cash in, though without the huge pop that Ziggler got when he cashed in while Axel can gain a lot more by being associated with Heyman than he would as a HHH lackey. Even if Sin Cara were to get another push, to do so would require a heel turn and his move set is definitely geared more towards being a face. I'm also just going to ignore the other issues about Sin Cara (e.g., mask, no English, brittle in the ring) since I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't survive the next round of company cuts anyway.
Conceptually, if WWE chooses to do a storyline in which all elements of kayfabe are completely ignored, this could be the foundation of a Survivor Series match in 2014 at the earliest. However, as other posters have already noted, these Russo-esque worked shoot storylines haven't been very successful in the past.

I think that the corporation will get bigger, but I don't agree with any of your choices (except one)

Sin Cara- I think he should turn heel and feud with Rey when he comes back, but he shouldn't join a faction.

Damien Sandow- The guy has a great gimmick, great mic skills, good in ring skill. All he needs is a storyline and a good person to feud with, not a faction.

Drew McIntyre- I never saw anything special in him, so by personal preference, no.

Sheamus- Wait to turn him heel after WM. Until then, the good guys need more credible faces to fight against the corporation.

Curtis Axel: I think that Paul Heyman will eventually join and be second in command of the corporation (it gives HHH and steph time off tv if they need it). So naturally he will bring his guys over with him.

Who I think will be in the corporation: Randy Orton, The Shield, Big Show, Ryback, Curtis Axel, Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett, and Brock Lesnar.

Who I think will fight against the corporation: John Cena, Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, Sheamus, Dolf Ziggler, Christian, RVD, PTP (or the Uso's), and A legend like the rock or the undertaker

So it would pretty much be a super team of Heels vs. a super team of Faces.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Triple H add more superstars to his side. I personally think that Sandow, Big E, Barrett and the Paul Heyman guys (Axel and Ryback) would be perfect.

Sandow is extremely articulate and intelligent, while Big E and Ryback have the look of champions. I think we could see Heyman align himself with HHH, it was somewhat foreshadowed in the last few weeks and it would make business sense. It is evident that The Shield are outnumbered so adding others would help solve that and it makes sense if they are young guys that Triple H can see potential in.

Sheamus is a difficult one. Apparently Triple H loved him hence his early WWE title win. When Sheamus returns from injury he could be either heel or face. I think he is over as a face but is better as a heel. If he was to side with HHH then he will almost certainly be behind Randy Orton; however, if he was face there is still Cena, Bryan and Punk.

I think Sheamus is a lock to turn heel upon his return. The WWE sorely needs good heels and Sheamus played a good heel when he received his initial push a few years ago. He would be a guy I would add to the Triple H/Stephanie Corporation in a heartbeat.

Drew McIntyre needs to have something go right for him and with Triple H seemingly having more and more say each week he would be another candidate that could jump over to the Corporation and be a mid card champion, and by that I mean the Intercontental Champion unless Ambrose drops the US title but I don't see that happening any time soon.

Sin Cara....no just no.

Sandow is a very interesting option but I don't think it's likely if they go with Orton as the WWE champion. I can't see the WWE champion and the guy who will be the next WHC in the same stable, just doesn't seem to fit right. The only way this works is if at Battleground, Sandow attempts to cash in the briefcase and then when the match starts he is attacked by Cody Rhodes thus, he wins the match but loses the title chance. He then aligns with Triple H to get the ultimate revenge on Cody.

Another guy I have thought since the beginning would work well with this Corporation is Wade Barrett. I know he's stuck in England right now but when he comes back he would be a great option to have alongside the other members and it would really help him out in the long run.

And finally...the last and longest shot to join any sort of Corporation....John Cena. Yes everyone in the world unless you are female or 12 or under has been begging for the heel turn. With the rise of Daniel Bryan and how over CM Punk is, why not now? Why not give the Hogan/NWO turn? Cena arrives to "help" and in the end lines up with Triple H and is billed as the real face of the WWE. Embrace all the money he has made from this company and thank the fans for buying his Maserati and his mansion in Tampa. The possibilities could be endless here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back