Triple H becomes champion...talk about it here.

I really dont get what the big deal is. How can one of the most over, dependable guys in the buisness have a "pointless reighn" ?? He is likely to loose at Mania. He always loses at Mania.

He will lose to Rey Mastrio and put him over like no ones business. Which will in turn lead to me killing myself.

No seriously.

He will likely be involved in the Mcmahon storyline, and loose to Orton. Orton should go over for the title at Mania, its pretty obvious

I don't have a problem with HHH winning last night. I wish he hadn't lost it in the first place so it would have been more likely he loses at Wrestlemania as that what he always does. This is leading up to an Orton/HHH match at Wrestlemania. Orton needs this badly because I don't think he's beaten him in an one-on-one non-gimmick match. HHH and Taker put on a hell of a finish last night and I wonder if Taker won would there be a high possibility that he would lose it at Wrestlemania?

Me too, that's why I said it.

What's with the gimmick match Angle and Sting are having next week?

I chortle at everyone forgetting Czena has a rematch clause. It aint over yet.

Czena vs Orton vs Edge vs HBK.... I'm strangely intruiged.

TNA... just like giving away main events on free TV.

Yeah but "empty arena brawl". Is this so TNA can play a tape which has booing sounds on it whenever Angle hits a move. The fans can't boo properly, so just use a damn tape. :lmao: I seriously won't be surprised if that actually happens.

HHH has only ever lost two Hell In A Cell matches that he's been in (he wasnt even pinned in one) and has only lost one Elimination Chamber match.

I tell ya, you put a cage around the man and he's unstoppable.

I DO NOT want to see another Triple H vs Randy Orton match/feud. Dont you people remember how tired of the feud people got just a little less than a year ago?

I really dont get what the big deal is. How can one of the most over, dependable guys in the buisness have a "pointless reighn" ?? He is likely to loose at Mania. He always loses at Mania.

Ugh, as much as I hate to say it, NorCal is absolutely right, this isn't that big of a deal

I DO NOT want to see another Triple H vs Randy Orton match/feud. Dont you people remember how tired of the feud people got just a little less than a year ago?

I not so sure it'll happen, it just seems way to predictable, I think Trips will likely stay on SD!, and they'll move Edge to RAW when Cena uses his re-match clause, Orton challenging Trips is just stupid, him going to SD! would just break up Legacy which they've invested far to much time and effort into and is just now beginning to get some real steam, I'm thinking Cena exercises his re-match clause at WM and Orton uses his RR shot giving us a triple threat, Trips stays on SD! and we get Trips/Taker for the WWE title

See, they've basicly thrown every wrestlmania storyline they had out the window just for one night of shocking title changes. This makes me think that there's something more to it. A injury, suspension, anything. It just doesnt make sense for them to change the world titles like that the ppv before wrestlemania.

See, they've basicly thrown every wrestlmania storyline they had out the window just for one night of shocking title changes. This makes me think that there's something more to it. A injury, suspension, anything. It just doesnt make sense for them to change the world titles like that the ppv before wrestlemania.

See, you're basing your opinions on the assumption that you had already predicted what was going to happen at Mania, which is a little arrogant on your part. Yes, Orton/Cena and HHH/Edge appeared to be the most likely candidates for Mania, but NOTHING is ever set in stone.

And as for changing the World title right before Mania? It's happened loads of times.

The Rock won the WWF title from Mankind on Feb. 15, 1999, just six weeks before WM XV.

The Rock beat Kurt Angle for the WWF Championship at NWO 2001

Eddie Guerrero beat Brock Lesnar for the WWE Championship at NWO 2004.

Miko "El_Miz" Mizzannon;855594 said:
HHH has only ever lost two Hell In A Cell matches that he's been in (he wasnt even pinned in one) and has only lost one Elimination Chamber match.

I tell ya, you put a cage around the man and he's unstoppable.

Put a ring around the man and he's unstoppable, apparently.

Many of you HHH haters need to get over yourselves. Seriously, so what if he won a 13th world title? He is wayy over and he knows how to carry the company on his back, my definition of a good face champion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back