• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD is Back for 09.16

I love how they just HAD to have a new world champion and get the belt off of RVD...but they're waiting until BFG to crown the new champ...and RVD is already back and ready to go. Why the fuck isn't he immediately inserted into that three way to make it a four way now? You HAD to get the belt off this guy and he's already back before you even finish your silly tournament. Only in TNA.

I don't know, do they already have next week's taping in the bag? If so, then no, it was less than 30 days technically, probably more once you count in the delay for them to actually air RVD being back.

Why strip your champion of his title if you're just going to have the title VACANT until BFG anyways? And it's not like they're doing this because Hardy and Angle keep having draws, no, the plan since last month all along has been for the World title to be decided at BFG.

Just...ugh. I hate to compare TNA to WCW, but I feel like I'm watching Nitro 2000 again.

I figure this is the place were I talk about what the shit is confuising me in TNA again

So hold on, is the EV2 -Fourtune thing over now? Was either group even on the show this week? Semi legitimate questions, I started playing video games after the abyss vingette

Also, Rob Terry once again MIA

Yeah, Fortune was on as Tommy Dreamer gave his weekly "heartfelt" speech praising them for their individual struggles to make it in TNA and how they whooped him and his friends asses. AJ thank him for it by proceeding to lead a beatdown on him until Kendrick came out to take some of the punishment. After that, Fortune began to leave when Kendrick grabbed a mic and started talking nonsense and then called out one of the Fortune members to a one on one match. Matt Morgan answered that call and beat him down for 2 to 3 minutes until Kendrick suprised him with a dropkick and pinned him clean.

Also, apparently Rob is the latest addition to wrestlers receiving backstage heat as he's been losing on Xplosion for the past couple of weeks.

OH I do actually remember that vaugely. Sooooo Dreamer slobbed some knob, and then got his ass whipped? I do recall that, I do.

Weird way to finish that feud.

WERE IN THE BLUE FUCK HAS FLAIR BEEN?

Also, the fact that absolutely nothing has been leaked about "they" makes me think that even TNA has no idea

Flair was on Impact. Dreamer talked about how Flair was a hardcore wrestler.

And I agree. One week they proclaimed Fourtune was they and then the next week they changed their minds.

He didn't really talk. Dreamer praised him and said he was hardcore for some reason. Dreamer talked to AJ and AJ initiated the beatdown on him. Flair was just kind of in the background stomping some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back