• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 09/23/10

Something I wonder: what will close BFG? Abyss and THEY, the world title, Hogan's match, Lethal Lockdown?

I'm thinking it might be RVD VS Abyss. It's such a HUGE stroyline, and TNA's treating it like one, because it's closing the show tonight.

Again, WHAT IS THE POINT OF CHANGING SHOWS? It's the same stuff and the logo takes me out of the atmosphere entirely.

I just hope they only have four on four people in there. 10 is just too many in one ring at one time.

I really, really want to see that match only under the condition that Fortune literally murders the entire EV 2.0 stable. I want no offense from them, at all. I want to see Tommy Dreamer's head impaled on a fucking kendo stick Vietcong style. I want to see limp, bloody bodies heaped in a pile in a corner of the cage after having gone through flaming tables. I want AJ Styles to dance a god damn jig on Sabu's lifeless body.

If all of that happens, I will be a happy, happy man. I'm sure EV 2.0 will win though.

Reactions: gd
I really, really want to see that match only under the condition that Fortune literally murders the entire EV 2.0 stable. I want no offense from them, at all. I want to see Tommy Dreamer's head impaled on a fucking kendo stick Vietcong style. I want to see limp, bloody bodies heaped in a pile in a corner of the cage after having gone through flaming tables. I want AJ Styles to dance a god damn jig on Sabu's lifeless body.

If all of that happens, I will be a happy, happy man. I'm sure EV 2.0 will win though.

DAMN!

62806_437304501025_31695961025_5289574_8267000_n.jpg

Atleast Brian Kendrick isn't in it :shrug:.

Why the hell is Moore even comparing himself to Hogan? "i want to be the next Hogan", lol, that will NEVER happen. Jeff Hardy more or less has that group hes looking for already, if theres a boom with those people Hardy will be the "Hogan" not Moore.

I missed the last twenty minutes of Impact and all of Reaction due to a new job. Should I watch a replay stream online?

No need to, absolutely nothing of note happened outside of a decent ladder match between Sabu and AJ, but even that was nothing too special, maybe *** worthy. ReAction was it's typical waste of an hour.

Yeah they ballooned it up a bit, guys like Kaz and Williams really don't have much of a place there. Still, they're all good wrestlers so you can't complain.

Yeah they ballooned it up a bit, guys like Kaz and Williams really don't have much of a place there. Still, they're all good wrestlers so you can't complain.

I can and will complain as having so many great performers in the same group means that they aren't facing each other. I want to see a Styles/Williams feud!

Also, EV2.0 has someone helping them that wasn't in the original

Looked like a crock of shit, from the few minutes I watched. Refused to flip back to Spike after seeing the Ink Inc video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back