• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 09/23/10

Ok wait. How did you get that out of what was said?

Last week the Ope went into Bischoff office to speak to him and found what'serface. He hit on her and she agreed to meet him after the show in a seductive voice. How else would Nash know how Pope gets his information unless they shared the same source. The sex thing was just a guess. Maybe they gave her money, I dunno.

Last week the Ope went into Bischoff office to speak to him and found what'serface. He hit on her and she agreed to meet him after the show in a seductive voice. How else would Nash know how Pope gets his information unless they shared the same source. The sex thing was just a guess. Maybe they gave her money, I dunno.

I'll spare you a long rant about why an angle like this is stupid and just say thanks.

I've never liked Sabu. I saw a match he had with Rey Mysterio on one of my ECW DVDS a while ago. I enjoyed that one, but everything else........not so much.

I just don't see the point of having him wear it. He's not Flair, and I thought it looked silly on Flair to begin with.

Flair it works on at least because it's Ric Flair wearing it. AJ is a natural born face but he's a heel because the storyline says he should be.

I've never liked Sabu. I saw a match he had with Rey Mysterio on one of my ECW DVDS a while ago. I enjoyed that one, but everything else........not so much.

When he tones things down he's not bad. When he tries to go extreme and goes nuts, he's absolute terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back