• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 11.04.10

Exactly, couldn't he work with literally any young heel and elevate them by having a good match with said heel? Ideally, that heel might even win, but RVD has rarely lost in TNA. But even so, a solid match with RVD would put you over pretty well. Dreamer does not need that and he is just taking up a spot that coudl be used a lot more effectively.

Without looking it up I think they did a couple 1.3+ when the ecw stuff was going on. The number dropped coming out of the PPV, when most thought they were done. I also think Dreamer would put up some decent numbers when he would get a shot in WWECW. The point of this match opposed to a random match is the story behind it. It fits with everything going on. Also, the Hardcore justice dvd just went on sale. Not saying Dreamer is a wrestling god. Just saying he can still entertain in a hardcore setting with an ecw nostalgia backdrop. It is not for everyone but it is interesting enough to some.

For the whole Dreamer is a main event guy: he was in a total of three ECW main events, two of which were in six man tags and the other of which was in 2000 when the company was dying. Dreamer was not a major draw in ECW.

With that gut, I'm doubting he's 165 pounds. That's hysterical.

Did you ever see the episode of The Simpson's when Homer is trying to lose weight and he thinks he has, but his stomach is resting on a towel bar, causing a reduced weight on the scales? Apparently Bischoff keeps a towel bar next to his scales as well.

For the whole Dreamer is a main event guy: he was in a total of three ECW main events, two of which were in six man tags and the other of which was in 2000 when the company was dying. Dreamer was not a major draw in ECW.

Thank you. And if he wasn't then, he's certainly not now. That's what I've been saying.

You can defend this all you want SD, but I'm done. I am not excited for that match Sunday and you won't convince me to be. If you are, power to you.

Thank you. And if he wasn't then, he's certainly not now. That's what I've been saying.

You can defend this all you want SD, but I'm done. I am not excited for that match Sunday and you won't convince me to be. If you are, power to you.
Thank God it's not the main event. That would really set you off.

Was never trying to convince you to be, just disputing your assertion that everyone felt that way. Excited for that match alone? No. Interested in how it plays out in the course of the larger events circling it? Yes. If it ends up being a sendoff match for Dreamer would you be so opposed to it?

Was never trying to convince you to be, just disputing your assertion that everyone felt that way. Excited for that match alone? No. Interested in how it plays out in the course of the larger events circling it? Yes. If it ends up being a sendoff match for Dreamer would you be so opposed to it?

If it was a sendoff, there would be no anger, only lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of tears. Mostly from Dreamer.

there really wasn't one. the match ended as iMPACT was ending and then morgan signed the contract and we went to ReAction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back