TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 11.18.10

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Another Night Like This You Will Never See...
TNA "iMPACT!" and ReAction
Live Discussion for 11/18/10

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TNA_Impact_Logo.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9a66dc56985e2f5f7def2f0d1f5e67f5_XL.jpg

2.jpg

TNA Immortal World Champion Jeff Hardy takes on Raven.

1.jpg

The only road block on the road to "The Blueprint" Matt Morgan getting his hands
on Jeff Hardy is the legendary "Nature Boy" Ric Flair.

3.jpg

In a big mixed tag team match, TNA World Tag Team Champions
The Motor City Machine Guns team with Jay Lethal and Velvet Sky
vs. Generation Me, X Division Champion Robbie E and Cookie.

A family matter has Team 3D in turmoil.

c0d58f8b5c85506c36aa35da43edf14a_XL.jpg

Plus, news on the upcoming "Final Resolution" Pay-Per-View event on Sunday, December 5

[YOUTUBE]tv1ZUpNYVDQ[/YOUTUBE]

Then, stay tuned after iMPACT for an all-new edition of ReACTION - TNA Wrestling's
docu-style aftermath from iMPACT featuring your favorite Superstars! It's 3 hours of
Total Nonstop Action every Thursday night exclusively on SpikeTV! Can't watch it
Thursday? Make sure to set your DVR to record all 3 hours!

I assume our TNA moderator, IDR, will be on board tonight for the LD. After all, no Rangers game tonight (they are at home licking their wounds after last night's game :) )

I assume our TNA moderator, IDR, will be on board tonight for the LD. After all, no Rangers game tonight (they are at home licking their wounds after last night's game :) )

Indeed. ;)

Over/Under on the total minutes of wrestling on the show tonight?

Over/under is a game where you go over or under. You have to give a number in order to play.

If the Over/Under is 20, you can either go over it or under it, for example.

I'm in a complaining mood.

1. Nice to see them open the show with a package on the NOT #1 heel.

2. So we open with the package about Hardy, but the show is about Flair apparently.

I'm in a complaining mood.

1. Nice to see them open the show with a package on the NOT #1 heel.

2. So we open with the package about Hardy, but the show is about Flair apparently.

Not to mention the fact that the fans are cheering for any and all mentions of Immortal and Fourtune.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back